Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2022, 05:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

Unread 27-08-2022, 05:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Every team in the south coast should play in the French league anyway ...

Awful clubs the lot of them, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, jem, Plymouth, silv

Unread 27-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Unread 27-08-2022, 05:47 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Portsmouth and Plymouth were naughty aways back in the day, Bournemouth was a decent weekend away, jemima has, I imagine, always been the same.....

Unread 27-08-2022, 09:55 PM
Dr Stranger

Scott Parker: “I am not that surprised given the level here is far greater than we have.”

To be expected, apparently. What an inspiring guy.

Unread 27-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Scott Parker: “I am not that surprised given the level here is far greater than we have.”

To be expected, apparently. What an inspiring guy.
i said as much after the city defeat. He's given them an excuse to lose every game and they're taking it. I'll be surprised if hes not sacked in the next two weeks.

Unread 27-08-2022, 10:03 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i said as much after the city defeat. He's given them an excuse to lose every game and they're taking it. I'll be surprised if hes not sacked in the next two weeks.
I really can’t abide this defeatist, negative attitude that has been around this league the last few years. Be a better coach ffs. You can bridge a lot of shortcomings with that. Brighton don’t have the same level of player as Liverpool either, but they’re doing just fine. This acceptance that the league is set up to knock these poor little clubs down is part of the reason teams end up passing the league with 100 £#%&!ing points every year.

Why would you work so hard to get promoted to then just accept your fate?

Unread 27-08-2022, 10:12 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I really can’t abide this defeatist, negative attitude that has been around this league the last few years. Be a better coach ffs. You can bridge a lot of shortcomings with that. Brighton don’t have the same level of player as Liverpool either, but they’re doing just fine. This acceptance that the league is set up to knock these poor little clubs down is part of the reason teams end up passing the league with 100 £#%&!ing points every year.

Why would you work so hard to get promoted to then just accept your fate?
Because he’s Scott ‘Scotty’ Parker. Rubbish player, terrible manager, but English and wears nice clothes.
Closed Thread