United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2021, 09:18 PM
Dr Stranger

Horrible little rat.

Our biggest flop and worst signing of all time.

Unread 03-09-2021, 09:38 PM
lenin

What was the game towards the end of the LVG reign when he came off the bench and over hit about 60 crosses when we were searching for a winner?

I could’ve quite happily murdered Dobbie The Shithouse Elf after that performance. Its lovely that he’s been burgled in Paris. Just like it was to see him skriking when we knocked them out after giving it large to the disabled section in the first leg.

One of my most hated ex-United players.

Unread 03-09-2021, 09:42 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
And £#%&!ing hate it.

His second season deliberately set out to produce the most boring, turgid £#%&!ing shite I've ever seen - the very antithesis of United and right up there with Sexton.

£#%&! him and that rat @#%&! Di Maria.
Despise the rat - can’t think of any united player I hate more. Agree entirely on van gaal. United - secured a world wide fan base based on fast attacking risk taking football and we appoint that giant boring turd. £#%&!ed us over for years. Our worst appointment post Fergie.

Unread 03-09-2021, 10:01 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Horrible little rat.

Our biggest flop and worst signing of all time.
Until Sanchez

Unread 03-09-2021, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Until Sanchez
He was nowhere near as dislikeable though, just a bit sad really.

Unread 03-09-2021, 11:33 PM
Stickman

I don’t dislike him all that much he just disappointed, hugely.

If anything I find our supporters laying into him a tad harsh so can see why he bites. Whilst the buck always stops with the player for me, Van Gaal was perhaps the worst manager a player like him could have had. His comments on getting told off for misplaced passes in games where he’s scored and assisted are in keeping with Herrera stating he wasn’t supposed to get in the box (paraphrased) and the rumours players weren’t permitted to one touch finish unless no other option. The only plus was we had an identity and a plan compared to the next manager.

Unread 03-09-2021, 11:39 PM
Ethers

Just because you’ve scored or assisted doesn’t mean it’s unfair to point out all the misplaced passes you’ve made That’s a bizarre attitude to have, but typical of that rat faced coward

Unread 03-09-2021, 11:40 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Just because you’ve scored or assisted doesn’t mean it’s unfair to point out all the misplaced passes you’ve made That’s a bizarre attitude to have, but typical of that rat faced coward
True true, and it’s ambiguous as we don’t know the situation. My assumption was that if it stuck with him, the criticism of performance was disproportionate (in his view).

Unread 03-09-2021, 11:42 PM
Fat Al

Regardless of LvG, he's a little rat-faced @#%&! who plays for a bunch of oil rich shit@#%&!s who failed to even win the one horse league they are in.

£#%&! him.

Unread 04-09-2021, 03:10 AM
Baron

Just because you had four good games as a coach, doesn’t excuse the absolute £#%&!ing shit of two years & the millions he wasted to play & score less than Ole has. He’s one of the greatest coaches of all time, he has a legacy we’ll never match with this manager if we’re honest. But he was absolutely £#%&!ing shit here. I have never been so devoid of interest in football than when Van Gaal had Smalling play the ball sideways every two mins out of sheer cowardice. £#%&! him.

Unread 04-09-2021, 08:37 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Until Sanchez
Di Maria was much worse. Sanchez was a disaster, but worked hard when he did play and didn’t cost £60m quid.

Everything about Di Maria was disgusting and it’s been his attitude since he’s gone too.

He’s the avatar for everything we’ve done wrong since Fergie left.

Unread 04-09-2021, 08:45 AM
NedKelly

Well the ADHD crew have spoken loud and clear but those of us with patience and finesse will always appreciate King Louis.

Unread 04-09-2021, 11:16 AM
AK14

Best thing about VG was his pressers, which were great tbf.

Di Maria is a horrible little @#%&!

Both have had enough to say about United since leaving it the reality is both were failures at the club.

Unread 04-09-2021, 11:45 AM
Coracao

The best thing about LvG was when he £#%&!ed off

Unread 04-09-2021, 12:05 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
The FA Cup final win was definitely the high point of his tenure. What a day.

Unread 04-09-2021, 01:49 PM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Di Maria was much worse. Sanchez was a disaster, but worked hard when he did play and didn’t cost £60m quid.

Everything about Di Maria was disgusting and it’s been his attitude since he’s gone too.

He’s the avatar for everything we’ve done wrong since Fergie left.
Spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
The highlight was throwing himself on the deck, mocking Sanchez (then of the Arse) in front of Mike "£#%&!ing" Dean. More entertaining than his possession-at-all-costs tactics.

The second was the unceremonious manner of his binning at Wembley.

Unread 04-09-2021, 02:01 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach
Spot on.

The highlight was throwing himself on the deck, mocking Sanchez (then of the Arse) in front of Mike "£#%&!ing" Dean. More entertaining than his possession-at-all-costs tactics.
that was in one of the irritatingly few games we actually turned on the style we were hoping for too, when Rashers had just broken into the team and Memphis remembered how to play football. It couldn't last.

Unread 04-09-2021, 02:40 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Aka people who understand the beautiful game.
His four match glory era of Young hitting long balls to Fellaini’s chest will always live in the pantheon of the beautiful game.

Unread 18-05-2022, 01:22 PM
Pop

Being released by PSG this summer. No contract renewal.

Le Parisien states he is "furious" and feels "betrayed" he isn't getting an official send-off.

£#%&!ing Argie rat.

Juventus, of course, are looking to snap him up on a free.

£#%&!ing Italian tramps.

Unread 23-08-2022, 10:24 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Splitarse Di Maria....

'The food is DISGUSTING. The women look like PORCELAIN… I just told him "darling, I want to kill myself, it's night time at 2pm'': Angel Di Maria's wife opens up on their Manchester nightmare - and admits he only joined United for the money

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ted-money.html
Wild exaggeration there. Isn’t night time till about 3 or 4 most days.

Besides, her husband looks like a 3000 year old Egyptian mummy, so she can’t be with him for just his looks.
Closed Thread