United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-09-2018, 08:50 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
If Zidane left Madrid because it's a circus he's never going to come to United. He'd be on a hiding to nothing, plus he has zero connection to English football and doesn't speak English.

Anyone who thinks he'll replace Mourinho is delusional.
Well he is the favourite with the bookies and there is no one else so you are delusional if you don't think he will be considered.

Unread 26-09-2018, 08:53 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Who would you have in then? Genuine question - not trying to antagonise?
£#%&! knows. It really sticks in the craw that the 2 standout candidates to replace ferie are at our 2 biggest rivals

We've been shit for at least 7 years IMHO and it'll get worse before it gets better. Heads need to roll.

Quote:
Well he is the favourite with the bookies and there is no one else so you are delusional if you don't think he will be considered.
Bookies know £#%&!-all. He won't take it if offered -- he'd be mad to

Unread 26-09-2018, 08:55 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
£#%&! knows. It really sticks in the craw that the 2 standout candidates to replace ferie are at our 2 biggest rivals

We've been shit for at least 7 years IMHO and it'll get worse before it gets better. Heads need to roll.

Bookies know £#%&!-all. He won't take it if offered -- he'd be mad to
I forgot Zidane is of sound mind and not liable to do anything a little bit mad.

Unread 26-09-2018, 08:56 AM
doudou

Quote:
I forgot Zidane is of sound mind and not liable to do anything a little bit mad.

Never gets old.

Unread 26-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Drexl

ZZ would have spewed up last night on the touchline. Not sure how I feel about that. I don't have a 4k telleh, but spitting in HD is not nice.

I should probably have posted this observation in the "thoughts/questions that don't warrant a thread" thread

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:38 AM
Sparky***

Anyone who thinks Zidane would end up being anything other than a total disaster is living on another planet.

He literally had the best of the best to choose from at Madrid. What the £#%&! is he gonna do with Jones, Jesse Lingard and that giant belgian %@#$&! up front?

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:39 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Anyone who thinks Zidane would end up being anything other than a total disaster is living on another planet.

He literally had the best of the best to choose from at Madrid. What the £#%&! is he gonna do with Jones, Jesse Lingard and that giant belgian %@#$&! up front?
Which one?

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:41 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

So you honestly don't think he would get a tune out of our attacking options which is one of the key problems at present?

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:41 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Which one?
The one who misses open goals and has toblerone boots

Quote:
So you honestly don't think he would get a tune out of our attacking options which is one of the key problems at present?
I don't think he'd get a tune out of them if he stuck a £#%&!ing trumpet up Lingard's arse and played "La Marseillaise"

Unread 26-09-2018, 09:49 AM
AK14

Quote:
The one who misses open goals and has toblerone boots

I don't think he'd get a tune out of them if he stuck a £#%&!ing trumpet up Lingard's arse and played "La Marseillaise"

Unread 26-09-2018, 10:08 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 26-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Jethro

Zidane comes in, great. Pogba, Smalling, Jones, Young, Valencia, Lukaku, Fellaini, Sanchez etc etc all still at the club.

We need a fire sale. Pay their years wages and £#%&!.THEM.OFF.

Unread 26-09-2018, 10:21 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

I'll wait for Saffers to reserve judgement on Zidane before making a decision.

There's a team in this squad, someone somewhere has to get a tune out of it.

Unread 26-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
I'll wait for Saffers to reserve judgement on Zidane before making a decision.

There's a team in this squad, someone somewhere has to get a tune out of it.
It shouldn't be impossible for someone to get players like Sanchez, Martial, Lukaku, Bailly, Shaw, Lindelof and Pogba playing better and in some sort of coherent tactical style.

Some of them may not be worldies, but they all have or do play better for other coaches, and they aren't as shit as Mourinho has them appear.

I don't care if it's ZZ or someone else, but Mourinho seems to have dragged the whole team down to some aimless, toxic shambles of an outfit.

Unread 26-09-2018, 05:01 PM
red in cumbria

Completely unenthused by this prospect, at least without half a dozen new players in key positions.

Unread 26-09-2018, 05:09 PM
MagnificentSeven

have him in until the end of the season.

then give jardim the job.

Unread 26-09-2018, 07:34 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
have him in until the end of the season.

then give jardim the job.
He’ll be a achieveable get once Monaco go down too.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:09 PM
utd99

Zidane, Pochettino, Giggs, Butt, Allardyce, Neil Warnock..

Does anyone give a £#%&! anymore?

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:15 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Wants in next season...
This is going to be the best BTTT I have ever posted.

It's gonna happen.

Unread 29-09-2018, 04:45 PM
Tiberian

Does Zidane not scream making the same mistake again? Going for the greatest available name, hoping that some part of their star quality will rub off on the team? Best squad in the world while at Madrid, didn't change much in their style of play or create an identifiable style of his own.

Pocchetino is the best candidate for me, developed players, worked on a small budget, makes his team more than the sum of their parts. Hasn't won anything which is a worry but the standard of work he has done at Southampton and Spurs is impressive.
Closed Thread