United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2013, 04:24 PM
United_13

Default David De Gea

he's been excellent for us this season, it was always going to be a tough first season for him considering he played in la liga for 2 seasons, i believe one of the best keepers in the world in the next 2-3 years, we're lucky to have him and i wouldn't swap for any keeper in the premier league or the world.

Unread 02-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Lok

Better than Joe-Joey-Jo-Jo-Hart?

Impossimple.

Unread 02-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by United_13
he's been excellent for us this season, it was always going to be a tough first season for him considering he played in la liga for 2 seasons, i believe one of the best keepers in the world in the next 2-3 years, we're lucky to have him and i wouldn't swap for any keeper in the premier league or the world.

Unread 02-04-2013, 04:27 PM
sullerz

he's been brilliant.

my fav keeper for a long time

made a lot of people on here look silly too which is always vvg2c

Unread 02-04-2013, 04:28 PM
United_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullerz
he's been brilliant.

my fav keeper for a long time

made a lot of people on here look silly too which is always vvg2c
This, there was talk of him going to Real Madrid, that would never happen because he's an Atletico Madrid fan, also the press were being @#%&!s towards him and some are in regards to him with dealing crosses.

Unread 02-04-2013, 04:29 PM
United_13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Better than Joe-Joey-Jo-Jo-Hart?

Impossimple.
but the media keep saying that he's the best keeper in the world.

Unread 23-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Sloppy

Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea has been named in Spain's Under-21 squad for the European U21 Championship in Israel.

Senior internationals Isco and Thiago Alcantara are the notable inclusions in Julen Lopetegui's squad for next month's tournament.

The decision to include Malaga attacking midfielder Isco and Barcelona midfielder Thiago means they are now extremely unlikely to be included in Vicente del Bosque's senior squad for the Confederations Cup in Brazil later in June.

Spain U21s will be the defending champions and have also included Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Joel Robles - who has impressed on loan at Wigan - plus Bayer Leverkusen right-back Daniel Carvajal and Barcelona striker Cristian Tello in their 23-man squad.

There is no place for Barcelona starlet Gerard Deulofeu, which suggests he may travel to Turkey for the Under-20 World Cup later in June instead.
La Rojita have been drawn in the same group as Russia, Germany and Holland in the tournament which runs from June 5 to 18.

Unread 23-05-2013, 01:16 PM
believe

nice to see all the boys getting together before pre-season

Unread 23-05-2013, 01:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Big Dave and Thiago

Unread 23-05-2013, 01:24 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Big Dave and Thiago

don't forget Isco, there's a thread about him too

Unread 23-05-2013, 02:05 PM
Sloppy

Unread 23-05-2013, 02:22 PM
bobbledinho

Nice compilation. He's as valuable to us as a 20-goal-a-season striker. Doesn't get anywhere near the credit he deserves but that's just the media refusing to admit they were wrong.

Unread 23-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Rhodzy

Save 72 is just astonishing.

Unread 23-05-2013, 11:59 PM
Big Norm

Won save of the season on ssn.

Unread 24-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Neo

Already the best 'keeper in the league by a distance. Hart? All the ABU shitheads have clamped up, too. Not a £#%&!ing peep out of the £#%&!ers for months about Dave.

Hopefully he can work some more magic off the pitch over the summer and have a word with Thiago. Just what we need.

Knowing our luck Thiago will probably end up tapping-up De Gea and he'll join Barca as Valdes' replacement.

Unread 24-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
He's as valuable to us as a 20-goal-a-season striker.

Totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Knowing our luck Thiago will probably end up tapping-up De Gea and he'll join Barca as Valdes' replacement.
STFU!

Unread 24-05-2013, 11:06 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

On Speculation he'll replace Valdes:

Quote:
"That would be very difficult," he said. "I am very happy [at United]. Things are going really well, better every day. I am very happy."
Top red is Dave.

Unread 24-05-2013, 11:38 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Won save of the season on ssn.
Which one? Away to Madrid? Home to Chelsea in the cup?

Unread 24-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Which one? Away to Madrid? Home to Chelsea in the cup?

Away to Chelsea, Torres point blank header.

Imo the Madrid one was actually better though I'm not sure if european games were included in the vote.

Unread 24-05-2013, 11:49 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Away to Chelsea, Torres point blank header.

Imo the Madrid one was actually better though I'm not sure if european games were included in the vote.
http://soccer.indonewyork.com/david-...do-torres-gif/

Ah yeah, I was there for that... Was a genuine "how the £#%&! has he saved that?" moment

Loves making worldy saves against Chelsea does Dave

Closed Thread