United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 10-01-2011, 03:20 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Default Re: *Official* United v Liverpool Match Thread - Teams, Links and Dogleash is a @#%&!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I could out Navigate you tbh.....

Try getting to Old Trafford Once in a while...

Unread 10-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Crumps

Default Re: *Official* United v Liverpool Match Thread - Teams, Links and Dogleash is a @#%&!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Good.

Missus went out for a bit after Gerrards sending off led me to scream at the telly.

"Haha, £#%&! off wallpusher"

It then cut to Dogleash and I said;

"Look at him, LOOK AT HIM, heart attack waiting to happen, can't wait"

She wouldn't look at him and told me to shut the window so no-one could hear.......Deffo not a top red that girl, bad repped her in my head.
She doesn't love you. My missus called Beglin 'a @#%&!' yesterday.

Unread 10-01-2011, 03:37 PM
Ashley's Grime

It was South Yorkshire police.

Unread 10-01-2011, 03:42 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
She doesn't love you. My missus called Beglin 'a @#%&!' yesterday.
I'm thinking of cutting out loads of little green and red squares and giving her them depending on what she does.
You should do the same, deffo a green square or two for that.

Unread 10-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
I'm thinking of cutting out loads of little green and red squares and giving her them depending on what she does.
You should do the same, deffo a green square or two for that.
Moaning at me for playing on FIFA are you?

"To the Badger Pit biatch"

Unread 10-01-2011, 03:46 PM
dodger

Was anybody "choking on his vomit yesterday? Does Dalglish's daughter still make more sense than Ferguson? Here's how to come back from the dead, even with Davenport, Gibson, Turner etc in the team.

It's a lesson for moaning scouse @#%&!s

Unread 10-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Both players come at the ball from an angle, it isnt straight on.
Quote:

just calling it how i see it mate.

Carrick was in possession wasn't he? That's how i saw it anyhoo.

Unread 10-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Was anybody "choking on his vomit yesterday? Does Dalglish's daughter still make more sense than Ferguson? Here's how to come back from the dead, even with Davenport, Gibson, Turner etc in the team.

It's a lesson for moaning scouse @#%&!s

YouTube - liverpool v man united 1988
Big Norm in that match

Unread 10-01-2011, 03:55 PM
FannyBanter

It wasn't a penno. It was a red card. Simples.

Still don't care, I'd take anything against them.

Unread 10-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FannyBanter
It wasn't a penno. It was a red card. Simples.

Still don't care, I'd take anything against them.
Disagree.
As has been said it was a soft one but 50% of the time the home side gets them.
If it had been at Anfield we wouldn't have got it.
If it had been at the other end the dippers would have been screaming for it.

The Mirror today made no issue with either incident in their match report. The ITV coverage of them was a disgrace tbf.

Unread 10-01-2011, 04:02 PM
FannyBanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Disagree.
As has been said it was a soft one but 50% of the time the home side gets them.
If it had been at Anfield we wouldn't have got it.
If it had been at the other end the dippers would have been screaming for it.

The Mirror today made no issue with either incident in their match report. The ITV coverage of them was a disgrace tbf.
But none of those points you've made, means it was a pen imo. Agreed about ITV is was £#%&!ing sickening.

Unread 10-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

It was a penalty but red card was debateable. Study the footage.

Unread 10-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
What a brilliant suggestion. I hadn't thought of that.

Unread 10-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Big Norm

Quote:
But none of those points you've made, means it was a pen imo. Agreed about ITV is was £#%&!ing sickening.
My main point is penalties like this are given to the home side every week without any fuss. It seems because it's United getting a decision which is commonplace shows some sort of bias towards us.

Gerard himself knew he would get a red if it was two footed as you can see him mouthing to Rio "it was one footed".

The replay clearly shows both feet off the ground, studs up and making contact.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I can't see any debate in the red card. It was an appalling "tackle". The pen, well you sometimes get 'em but it was a bit soft, that said had Gerrad been touched as Berb was he'd have made a hell of a lot more of it. It gort ridiculous later in the game when we were denied far more blatant penalties that apparantly aren't controversial.

Unread 10-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Unread 10-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Oh,

they all laughed at bunks when he quaestioned the two decisions, bad repping him, putting him in an E-card with Gerrrrrard...

Now look.

Fuzzy, Sullers both debating the rights and wrongs..

YAMMS

Unread 10-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Grimson

Quote:
But none of those points you've made, means it was a pen imo.
There was contact, slight as it was it caused Berbs to go down, and the defender didn't play the ball. Also, it was in the box.

Unread 10-01-2011, 04:47 PM
eddie_red

I was undecided on the penalty, thought it was maybe a bit soft.

Then I saw an angle from behind which ITV didn't actually use during the highlights, just the analysis.

Agger knocks Berbatov's left foot just as he's about to plant it.

10.17 here.