United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2008, 04:33 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinner from the bin
They're goes all the cheap flights aswell.
ycnmiu

Unread 30-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ycnmiu

Cheap flights

Where

Unread 30-04-2008, 04:39 PM
Ether

'Tevez's workrate has been exceptional tonight. Not quite on our Dirk's levels but impressive nonetheless.'

Unread 30-04-2008, 04:45 PM
thatsfuctit

54 pages and counting..I can't cope with that much phlegm.

Unread 30-04-2008, 04:46 PM
FraUtd

That entire thread is just £#%&!ing awesome

Unread 30-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafty Crank
Indeed. Although we didn't have the difficulty they had in 1977/78 in having to overcome the European giants "bye".

Does anyone know which league "bye" were representing that season? Only, I can't find anything to help clear it up, I presume they folded shortly afterwards...
Don't forget that toughie from the 60's, "heads or tails?".

Unread 30-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
Don't forget that toughie from the 60's, "heads or tails?".
I'm sure I read in a book that it was a coloured disc, red on one side, white on the other. And they lost.

Mind, knowing them scabby bastards, they'd probably won through three rounds before that via the same method, seeing as penalty shootouts weren't the done thing back then.

Unread 30-04-2008, 05:21 PM
RedArmy99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

They are absolutely terrified of playing us in Moscow.

Can't say I blame them.

Id have to agree,they are so £#%&!in worried about playing us. Remember torres coming out a few weeks ago sayin he wanted barca because he has a good record or some shit like that. NO,the reason is that he was bullied like a little child in both games this year.

Some of them on the forum,the realistic 1's know that will batter them,i honestly belive we will slaughter them,but i dont want them because wont be able to sleep for 3 weeks!!

Unread 30-04-2008, 06:07 PM
wonky no

Quote:
This is shite

No £#%&!ing end product all game from Barca, Etoo absolutely £#%&!ing shit both legs, done £#%&! all

Horrible cant enjoy the rest of this competition now until after the final whistle of the last game if we managed to do it, dont expect it though, it's been one of those seasons
they always have this type of season!
Closed Thread