koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
He's not going Citeh.
1/6 with the bookies.

I think it's fair to say he is.

Unread 20-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Sloane

what national team are we supporting now?

Unread 20-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Sandman

Quote:
He's not going Citeh.
Yes he is, it's been agreed that he would for quite a while.

Unread 20-06-2009, 11:43 AM
Sloppy

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...390010,00.html

As much as i liked tevez having him as one of the top earners at the club was crazy.

Sparky***

and let's not ignore the fact he's going to city.

city.

what a £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

Zorg

Why do players insist on being the highest paid player at a club? I've never quite understood it. Is there a hierarchy based on who earns the most? What a sickening load of shit.*

*if it's true.

Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
Italy

koppas

Quote:
Ecuador or France.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
He's not going Citeh.
you dont think he will go to the bitters mate?

it seems nailed on imo

cant see him going anywhere else in england

Unread 20-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Sloane

cant wait to boo him on 19th september

Unread 20-06-2009, 11:45 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the weather thing is mainly %@#$&!s imo - an easy excuse to trot out which offends nobody. i think the particular nature of the premier league and the kind of football that is played is far more important. take a look at tosic's comments about the shock of the physical side of the game, for example, or how ronaldo was kicked all over the place week-in, week-out. that kind of thing really does matter. imo.
Definitely on the league, but the reputation of the country weather makes it far less appealing lifestyle wise. How many players who are playing here and enjoying their football have still complained about the weather? Loads. It's just not as glamourous to play in a rainy Northern town in England as it is to play in Spain or Italy.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Ecuador or France.
or both

koppas

Quote:
Top red.

Sparky***

Quote:
i'm gonna boo him into the next millenium.

Unread 20-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Top red.
#@&%!

borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
Tevez barely played for us, this will be hilarious how City fans will change their views from 'hes crap' when it looked unlikely theyd get him to 'hahaha, we took a world class player from you' now.

Bullet well and truly dodged, scary IMO that we actually agreed a £25.5m fee.
the press release will have been agreed by both sides but that, of course, does not mean it is actually true. putting out this sort of fluff suits both parties: from gill's point of view saying we were willing to pay might placate any tools who are still singing 'sign him up'; from tevez's it makes him still look like a valued player and will make the city fans love him all the more.

gill had already said he thought the price too high. i can't see anything changing that.

Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
you dont think he will go to the bitters mate?

it seems nailed on imo

cant see him going anywhere else in england
No idea tbh, but I think there's still another twist or two in this drawn out saga.

Sloane

clayton blackmore 'hes a great finisher'

nice one clayton

Unread 20-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
clayton blackmore 'hes a great finisher'

nice one clayton
i trust no man's opinion with hair like that.

Unread 20-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the press release will have been agreed by both sides but that, of course, does not mean it is actually true. putting out this sort of fluff suits both parties: from gill's point of view saying we were willing to pay might placate any tools who are still singing 'sign him up'; from tevez's it makes him still look like a valued player and will make the city fans love him all the more.

gill had already said he thought the price too high. i can't see anything changing that.
bang on imo

United are hardly going to make things difficult for themselves in that regard. After selling ronaldo the last thing they needed was a backlash from a load of #@&%!s for selling the fans favourite
Closed Thread