United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Enough about Koppas for five minutes.

Joorabchian says it's United's fault for not givin Tevez time to think about the deal.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...390272,00.html

Ten days isn't enough time to think about it apparently.

Unread 20-06-2009, 05:04 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Enough about Koppas for five minutes.

Joorabchian says it's United's fault for not givin Tevez time to think about the deal.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...390272,00.html

Ten days isn't enough time to think about it apparently.
Tbh I think Joorabchian thought there would have been more interest from big clubs. Wouldn't surprise me if United didn't really offer what they have said tbh. A lot of stuff Joorabchian says/leaks out is to suit Tevez and their situation. Tevez has made a huge mistake going to City. And once he signs for them and Joorabchian no longer owns him he'll be on his own stuck at a shit club with United flying high with The Benz.

Unread 20-06-2009, 05:08 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel

anyone heard from marlo today? is he on suicide watch?
nope. exams are done so mans are shopping and clubbing hard

dissapointed tevez is not signing but realistically saf has one month to sort out our squad situation.

if in a month , ronaldo has been unveiled and we are no nearer to securing a big name or two then its been a disastrous summer

Unread 20-06-2009, 05:10 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

dissapointed tevez is not signing but realistically saf has one month to sort out our squad situation.

if in a month , ronaldo has been unveiled and we are no nearer to securing a big name or two then its been a disastrous summer
we've bought ronaldo?

Unread 20-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Withers

I'm pretty pleased we actually put the bid in. It shows Tevez up for the duplicitous @#%&! that he is.

At least we can lay this myth about Tevez to rest and he can receive the welcome he deserves when he returns.

Unread 20-06-2009, 05:13 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
I'm pretty pleased we actually put the bid in. It shows Tevez up for the duplicitous @#%&! that he is.

At least we can lay this myth about Tevez to rest and he can receive the welcome he deserves when he returns.
give it a few years and he will receive a "great reception" at most PL games for being such a trier.

Unread 20-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

good player tevez
but we need players who want to play for united for the rest of thier careers
cant think of any european players that may fit that bill

Unread 20-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

don't worry you'll still have arsenal if so

Unread 20-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Takes a lot of people a long time to to realise that tev is a slug. Someone on here (was it you?) said he was saying to a bitter that tev was slow and they were incredulous.

marlo still thinks he's a rocket
Not me no.They really think theyve got one over us if they sign him.

Unread 20-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Not me no.They really think theyve got one over us if they sign him.
they have

brilliant squad player if he could get his head round it

Unread 20-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Tronics

Won't enjoy him playing for Citeh one bit.

Rather he go Chelski or summat.

Unread 20-06-2009, 07:18 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Won't enjoy him playing for Citeh one bit.

Rather he go Chelski or summat.
I'd rather he goes to ciddy. He'll have less impact there. I think they'll make the uefa places. At chelsea he could help them push us in the league.

he's nailed on to score against us either way.

If I was him I'd go to city but I think even there he may end up being a bit of a peripheral figure or at least pushed out quite wide.

He suits an underdog team. That's when he's at his best - against all odds.

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Ronnie's missing us already

"I really could not have asked for any more from theUniteed fans. There were times when the whole of England was against me but they stood strong in their support and belief for me.
"While opposition fans' hate made me stronger, the love of the United support also made me stronger. I will never forget them and I hopee theye never forget me.

I'm crying here

He's miissing Saffy already too

"In an ideal world. I would like Ferguson to be my life coach and for me to never leave him but that is not possible and I just have to continue my journey and hold on to what he has taught me.

"He taught me so much and I will miss speaking to him every day."

think he should have stayed tbh

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:29 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Ronnie's missing us already

"I really could not have asked for any more from theUniteed fans. There were times when the whole of England was against me but they stood strong in their support and belief for me.
"While opposition fans' hate made me stronger, the love of the United support also made me stronger. I will never forget them and I hopee theye never forget me.

I'm crying here

He's miissing Saffy already too

"In an ideal world. I would like Ferguson to be my life coach and for me to never leave him but that is not possible and I just have to continue my journey and hold on to what he has taught me.

"He taught me so much and I will miss speaking to him every day."

think he should have stayed tbh

Somebody was saying that they were expecting him to have a few slapped arse comments after his transfer. I know that everything is not through yet but I am encouraged and warmed by those words.

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:31 PM
ScarFace

Real will fail, in 2seasons he'l move and we'l buy him back for £10mil plus Berbatov and Nani in exchange.

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Somebody was saying that they were expecting him to have a few slapped arse comments after his transfer. I know that everything is not through yet but I am encouraged and warmed by those words.
don't be too encouraged Captain....he also says he did want to join madrid a year ago although we knew that anyway so no shock

he says Rooney is the best player in the world...which is but I could not stomach Rooney going to Madrid that would finish me off

but he won't....Wazza's here until he's 33 at least

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Real will fail, in 2seasons he'l move and we'l buy him back for £10mil plus Berbatov and Nani in exchange.

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:46 PM
MUFC One Love

Ronaldo won't have a bad word to say about United. You can quote me on that.

It's a new challenge for him and United.

Good luck. But I think Madrid are £#%&!ers.

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:47 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
more warmness....

"It would not feel right to play for anybody else in England apart from Manchester United.
"They have been my home for so long and it would feel like I was cheating if I played for anybody else. I could never play for another English club and I would never want to.

"Liverpool and Chelsea wiill be very strong next season and it will be toough for United in the league.....but I know United will win it."

Unread 20-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Tronics

We need to get Villa in as a replacement.

What a finish !
Closed Thread