United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2012, 07:34 AM
wiganste

Default Dimitar Berbatov on his way to Fiorentina?

So says the Mirror.

£3m - I'm sure we're not happy about that fee but what are the other options? Cut our losses now and get rid, it's obvious he doesn't figure is Sir Mother£#%&!er's plans

Unread 22-08-2012, 07:35 AM
believe

I think if you read it properly, we've offered Fiorentina 3 million to take him.

Unread 22-08-2012, 07:36 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I think if you read it properly, we've offered Fiorentina 3 million to take him.
Cheers bro. It is early in the morning.

Unread 22-08-2012, 07:40 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Cheers bro. It is early in the morning.

Unread 22-08-2012, 07:42 AM
wiganste

Comments from that Mirror article

Quote:

Toni Thaiger

11:28 PM on 21/8/2012

and hello Mr Alex, your school of training will serve you well and oslo have grr8 experience when having to park the caravan
Quote:

Raymond Mountford

3:47 AM on 22/8/2012

Fergi sometimes I really think you are going senile, U still have not learned about Ever ton,how many times did Fellaini give us so much trouble in the other matches, yet u still do not learn. why u did not put Berbatov on to stick close to him amazed me, u needed someone his height and strength to keep him quite and Berb would have done that.
U wast a very talented player on the bench u moron.
Quote:
Anthony Odeke

6:20 AM on 22/8/2012

fergie should acquire another dip 6 midfielder or else see atrophieless season

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Tiberian

27 goals in his last 29 league starts is his league return in the last 2 seasons. 3 mill is a steal for a player of his quality, surprised that Liverpool or Arsenal have not been enquiring about him, proven goalscorer.

It is not as if he has visibly regressed as a player in the last 2 years, it is more that Fergie has decided to go more mobile and dynamic options in Hernandez/Welbeck and now van Persie.

Should have played more in the second half of last season when Welbeck was struggling and Hernandez was badly off form.

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:31 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Fergi sometimes I really think you are going senile, U still have not learned about Ever ton,how many times did Fellaini give us so much trouble in the other matches, yet u still do not learn. why u did not put Berbatov on to stick close to him amazed me, u needed someone his height and strength to keep him quite and Berb would have done that.
U wast a very talented player on the bench u moron.
Berbatov to man-mark Fellaini? Genius

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:32 AM
KenwrightsWallet

3m?

Would have him at Everton in a heartbeat, Pity hes on about 100k a week

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:33 AM
borsuk

fulham are losing dempsey, aren't they? berbatov for dembele then, how hard can it be ffs?

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:41 AM
denis lawless

however talented he may be....his attitute stinks......

he should be kicking off every day at Carrington...either proving Fergie wrong for leaving him out.... or forcing a transfer and offering a pay cut to go and PLAY if his wages are an issue....

but no....hes happy to sleep on the bench for 90 minutes a week, rolling his eyes every now and again so that people dont think hes dead and wasting his best years.....

anytime you need a lift to the airport @#%&!o

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:42 AM
dragflick

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless

he should be kicking off every day at Carrington...either proving Fergie wrong for leaving him out.... or forcing a transfer and offering a pay cut to go and PLAY if his wages are an issue....

but no....hes happy to sleep on the bench for 90 minutes a week, rolling his eyes every now and again so that people dont think hes dead and wasting his best years.....

Absolute horseshit.

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Terrible post.

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:43 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Absolute horseshit.
stinks of far worse that horseshite pal....its £#%&!in criminal

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:44 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Terrible post.
yeah..... course it is...what was i thinking

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:53 AM
dragflick

Quote:
asked ? ASKED ? ...id be £#%&!ing demanding a move if i felt that badly done by ffs.....and i wouldnt have left it this late either.

training hard ? and you peeping through the fence Bunks
He's at United ffs, would you ask to go and play at Stoke to get a few more minutes?? Or sulk like a @#%&! if you didn't play every minute every game, disrupting the squad etc? Talking absolute shite, again, here lawless. :shakehead:

Unread 22-08-2012, 09:59 AM
BarryX

Quote:
He's at United ffs, would you ask to go and play at Stoke to get a few more minutes?? Or sulk like a @#%&! if you didn't play every minute every game, disrupting the squad etc?
Exactly - whatever you think of his ability, or more relevant, suitability to Utd's style, I really don't think you can question his attitude or professionalism. I think he's handled the situation just about as best you can do, and even now I think if he was given a chance by Fergie, he'd do his best to prove himself and would be fit enough and in good enough shape to actually make a worthwhile contribution. He genuinely loves/loved his time at United, and really didn't want to go, but had no other choice. You can hardly blame him for not quitting

And even 5 million is a complete £#%&!ing steal in this market. I am pretty shocked he's not been snapped up by one Europe's big boys (at least as a first choice sub)...the stats dont lie..

Unread 22-08-2012, 10:16 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
He's at United ffs, would you ask to go and play at Stoke to get a few more minutes?? Or sulk like a @#%&! if you didn't play every minute every game, disrupting the squad etc? Talking absolute shite, again, here lawless. :shakehead:
youve obviously never played sport at any reasonable competitive level have you ?

Xbox doesnt count by the way.....

a sportmans career is short.....hes not a life long United fan ffs...United doesnt mean the same to him as it does to you or me......

winning medals sitting on a bench means £#%&! all (ask Keano or Scholes)

as a coach, id be happy to see a player kicking off because he felt he was being overlooked....thats nowt to do with disrupting the squad ffs.....thats showing fighting spirit......you obviously would prefer a player to sit under the radar and just go through the motions...yeah, great, winning attitute.

why do you think managers strive to get a couple of players for each position....its to create a competition for places..if one of those players cant be arsed fighting, it sort of defeats the object.

taking your team mates out on a bender the night before a game is disrupting team spirt......youve got the two mixed up....not that im saying thats what berbaflop does before you misunderstand the post

yeah...sounds like absolute shite to me

Unread 22-08-2012, 10:20 AM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
youve obviously never played sport at any reasonable competitive level have you ?

a sportmans career is short.....hes not a life long United fan ffs...United doesnt mean the same to him as it does to you or me......

as a coach, id be happy to see a player kicking off because he felt he was being overlooked....thats nowt to do with disrupting the squad ffs.....thats showing fighting spirit......you obviously would prefer a player to sit under the radar and just go through the motions...yeah, great, winning attitute.

why do you think managers strive to get a couple of players for each position....its to create a competition for places..if one of those players cant be arsed fighting, it sort of defeats the object.

taking your team mates out on a bender the night before a game is disrupting team spirt......youve got the two mixed up....not that im saying thats what berbaflop does before you misunderstand the post

Great post

Would read again

Unread 22-08-2012, 10:20 AM
redhegemony

Quote:

On of the things that comes out of the Enke story is that he was often happiest when either at a lower club (benfica, Tenerife) or on the bench (think it was Euro 2008) where he wasn't under the intense pressure that led to his depression.

Unread 22-08-2012, 10:22 AM
dragflick

Quote:

How wrong.

As for the rest of that, again- talking more shite, and no amount of bad grammar and smilies will convince me otherwise. "Berbaflop"-
Closed Thread