Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

I've won 7 trials in a row after today.

I'm like a legal neo - bending the law to my will n shit.
I'm going to have the theme tune from Boston Legal (bow, bow, ba ba ba bar owwww) on my internal jukebox whenever I read your posts from now on.

Re Hillsborough - £#%&! every single man jack of them. Tragedy for those involved but this moral high ground bullshit after their shite Suarez behaviour is typical.

They are the football equivalent of the psycho bird who is always going from one drama to another and gets drunk and tells everyone who lovely they are and never meant to upset everyone and they are just being themselves and if you can't handle me at my worst then you don't deserve me at my best £#%&! OFF WILL YOU??

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

the force is truly with you.

chewbacca defence?
Well he doesn't seem to be making any wookie mistakes

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
It is when they insist that you too pay your respects. Again. And again. And again. And then effectively put you on trial by ordeal lest you in any way act in a way unbecoming of said respects.

again, seems you're getting the media shit storm muddled up with the actual events that will take place at Anfield pre-match on Sunday.

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:27 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

again, seems you're getting the media shit storm muddled up with the actual events that will take place at Anfield pre-match on Sunday.
I don't understand this tbh:
Quote:
you cannot claim that by slagging off the vermin scum you aren't in part blaming those who died for their own demise if you refuse to separate the two things and allow the families of the dead to pay their respects
I honestly don't understand how i am blaming those who died for their own demise just because i am sick of grief-junky scousers. One bears no relation to the other. I don't hate scousers because 96 of them died. Nor do i think they contributed to their own deaths. I can separate the issues insofar as the family are entitled to pay their respects. Do it whenever you want. Just don't see why they are paying respects in a football ground some time after a report was released.

Go to the £#%&!ing grave ffs. Quiet contemplation.This public grief-whoring makes me £#%&!ing sick. Is one griefmania™ a year not enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
criminal justice is NOT a game Mr Grinch.
Not even sometimes?

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:38 PM
m14red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

why? forced to observe a minutes silence and be on best behaviour in case we offend anyone because some MPs are talking about it. so any time it comes in to the limelight the mickeys can start demanding a load of tributes at football matches and we all have to obey. Munich has been mentioned a fair amount in the last few days, shall we have another ceremony next home game? you're talking a load of shite to the point I'm wondering if you're on a WUM.

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I honestly don't understand how i am blaming those who died for their own demise just because i am sick of grief-junky scousers. One bears no relation to the other. I don't hate scousers because 96 of them died. Nor do i think they contributed to their own deaths. I can separate the issues insofar as the family are entitled to pay their respects. Do it whenever you want. Just don't see why they are paying respects in a football ground some time after a report was released.

Go to the £#%&!ing grave ffs. Quiet contemplation.This public grief-whoring makes me £#%&!ing sick. Is one griefmania™ a year not enough?
fair argument and very well presented

the reason is though that it's their ground, it's their club and it's their cause.

it's just unfortunate that we are the first team there

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
why? forced to observe a minutes silence and be on best behaviour in case we offend anyone because some MPs are talking about it. so any time it comes in to the limelight the mickeys can start demanding a load of tributes at football matches and we all have to obey. Munich has been mentioned a fair amount in the last few days, shall we have another ceremony next home game? you're talking a load of shite to the point I'm wondering if you're on a WUM.
you aren't forced to observe a minute's silence though, are you. you could just shout all through it. or not go.

Unread 18-09-2012, 07:28 PM
m14red

"no more questions, your honour"

Unread 18-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red

"no more questions, your honour"
who are you quoting

Unread 18-09-2012, 08:17 PM
jem

aw, kev, ya big gay bear.

(and don't worry about throb, he's only in danger of withering under a bit of pointless sarcasm.)

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Zorg

Quote:

I've won 7 trials in a row after today.

I'm like a legal neo - bending the law to my will n shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
mags or crown?
Quote:
6 mags 1 crown.

Did a quality ambush on the crown today in highbury corner mags.
Legal bantz

Unread 18-09-2012, 10:16 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Legal bantz

Unread 19-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Ashley's Grime

Default Scousers rewriting history again

I've just seen the wikipedia page for Jaques George the UEFA president at the time of Heysel. This is what I found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Georges

Unread 19-09-2012, 12:37 AM
Ashley's Grime

Funnily enough, the French and Italian language wiki pages mention Heysel.

Unread 19-09-2012, 12:57 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Funnily enough, the French and Italian language wiki pages mention Heysel.
Oui.

Unread 19-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Camel

mmm throb or jem?

i'd go for the most insightful least pretentious @#%&!, that has to throb. wouldn't be surprised if they're one and the same tho

Unread 19-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
mmm throb or jem?

i'd go for the most insightful least pretentious @#%&!, that has to throb. wouldn't be surprised if they're one and the same tho
Bit mean spirited that Camelers.

:shakehead:

Unread 19-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Jez Quigley

Default Sincerely

hope some of them suffer from phlegm inhalation and die whilst preparing their flags for his weekend.

Dreading the grief fest coming up.

Unread 19-09-2012, 09:18 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Colin Murray (the £#%&!ing #@&%!) :shakehead:

Unread 19-09-2012, 09:35 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Colin Murray (the £#%&!ing #@&%!) :shakehead:

what would this @#%&! know about it anyway? he just chose to support a team with which he has neither a cultural nor geographical connection, and he's not even old enough to be effected by it in any way other than as a pose to which he strikes with the hysterical zeal of a convert.

stupid @#%&!. and he ruined fighting talk with his inane blather.

from wikipedia

Quote:
Murray was asked to leave the grammar school due to what was perceived by teachers as a tendency to disruption – always asking awkward questions or telling jokes – traits he later identified as ideal for his future career in presenting, and which he felt should really have been nurtured by teachers.
see, no one could stand to listen to the boring @#%&! then either.
Closed Thread