United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-09-2012, 04:08 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

What situation are LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB in actually? This has got £#%&! all to do with football.

He'll probably send the reserves out now :shakehead:

Unread 18-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
At least he managed to get in the fact that the song was originally about Suarez, I suppose.

Unread 18-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

what he's said there is spot on.

the vermin amongst Liverpool's support will be on their best behaviour, respecting the families of the dead on sunday

manchester united football club has no reason at all not to do the same

the fact that in full on rivalry mode we see a different group of people as representative of that club is completely irrelevant to what is actually going to happen re the respects being shown on the pitch before the game

even if some of those involved have tried to push Munich chants under the carpet or may even have joined in at some point.

that Hicks fella lost 2 daughters in the crush ffs, why would anyone want to mock that?

Unread 18-09-2012, 04:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

apparently Vidic and Gerrard are gonna release 96 red balloons before the kick-off on Sunday:shakehead:...wonder if they will play Nena at the same time

wtf are we getting involved it's their tragedy and nothing to do with us

Unread 18-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
what he's said there is spot on.

the vermin amongst Liverpool's support will be on their best behaviour, respecting the families of the dead on sunday

manchester united football club has no reason at all not to do the same

the fact that in full on rivalry mode we see a different group of people as representative of that club is completely irrelevant to what is actually going to happen re the respects being shown on the pitch before the game

even if some of those involved have tried to push Munich chants under the carpet or may even have joined in at some point.

that Hicks fella lost 2 daughters in the crush ffs, why would anyone want to mock that?
Trevor Hicks also claimed there no drunken LFC fans there.

Unread 18-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
Trevor Hicks also claimed there no drunken LFC fans there.
does that matter? how would he know? who would take that literally?

Unread 18-09-2012, 05:09 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
...amid fears Sunday's Barclays Premier League clash at Anfield could be marred by crowd trouble.
Calling scousers @#%&!s and hypocritical gobshites now constitutes 'crowd trouble' ffs

United and the dippers can both get £#%&!ed, pair of @#%&!s.

Unread 18-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Really? It riles you? Shut up you @#%&!.

:riled:

Unread 18-09-2012, 05:13 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
does that matter? how would he know? who would take that literally?
I just think it's the fact that they can say what they want and it's effectively unchallengeable because "you're disrespecting the 96" which is a %@#$&!s straw man but it is generally accepted.

Unread 18-09-2012, 05:15 PM
MUFC One Love

The scousers won't give Evra much shit or really boo him loudly to try and pretend they never did, for the crime of being racially abused.

£#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Unread 18-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I just think it's the fact that they can say what they want and it's effectively unchallengeable because "you're disrespecting the 96" which is a %@#$&!s straw man but it is generally accepted.
i dunno, i think it's a load of old %@#$&!s to act like @#%&!s week in week out at football and then whine like @#%&! about the police's duty of care breaking down when there's an incident, or in this case a disaster

but even so, you cannot claim that by slagging off the vermin scum you aren't in part blaming those who died for their own demise if you refuse to separate the two things and allow the families of the dead to pay their respects

Unread 18-09-2012, 05:50 PM
m14red

Quote:
i dunno, i think it's a load of old %@#$&!s to act like @#%&!s week in week out at football and then whine like @#%&! about the police's duty of care breaking down when there's an incident, or in this case a disaster

but even so, you cannot claim that by slagging off the vermin scum you aren't in part blaming those who died for their own demise if you refuse to separate the two things and allow the families of the dead to pay their respects
yeh, there's an anniversary every year. it's in april.

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
yeh, there's an anniversary every year. it's in april.
it's not up to you to decide when other people want to pay their respects though.

it's their ground, it's their club.

the thing here is that people are confusing the media shit storm surrounding all this with the actual event itself, which involves real people and real heartbreak that has little or nothing to do with the [current] media PC guilt trip at all

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:06 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

No i'm not blaming the victims. I don't really see how insisting on some integrity casts any aspersion on the dead. No-one should have carte blanche to just invent stuff without fear of being challenged imo.

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:07 PM
irk

Quote:
No i'm not blaming the victims. I don't really see how insisting on some integrity casts any aspersion on the dead. No-one should have carte blanche to just invent stuff without fear of being challenged imo.
except when you're struggling for some mitigation. am i right? I'm right.

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:08 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
it's not up to you to decide when other people want to pay their respects though.

it's their ground, it's their club.

the thing here is that people are confusing the media shit storm surrounding all this with the actual event itself, which involves real people and real heartbreak that has little or nothing to do with the [current] media PC guilt trip at all
It is when they insist that you too pay your respects. Again. And again. And again. And then effectively put you on trial by ordeal lest you in any way act in a way unbecoming of said respects.

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:09 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
except when you're struggling for some mitigation. am i right? I'm right.

I've won 7 trials in a row after today.

I'm like a legal neo - bending the law to my will n shit.

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:10 PM
irk

Quote:

I've won 7 trials in a row after today.

I'm like a legal neo - bending the law to my will n shit.
mags or crown?

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:11 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
mags or crown?
6 mags 1 crown.

Did a quality ambush on the crown today in highbury corner mags.

Unread 18-09-2012, 06:13 PM
irk

Quote:
6 mags 1 crown.

the force is truly with you.

chewbacca defence?
Closed Thread