United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2012, 09:53 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
The abuse TC gets on here is the reason United fans are the best in the world and why this forum is the best on the internet. If you don't understand that £#%&! off to RAWK and write a poem about the @#%&!.
Well said.

Cleverley is the sort of bloke who thinks it's acceptable to wear flip flops in the Arndale Centre, the £#%&!ing %@#$&!.

Unread 11-06-2012, 09:57 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
[IMG]and staff at the home said they had 'behaved like peasants with money'.[/IMG]

whichever staff member said this is a thunder@#%&! nqat
a £#%&!ing waitress at a country house talking like this :shakehead:
zing!

this boy hits le nail on le head.

a £#%&!ing waitress having a dig at the clientele for behaving like that....

£#%&! off. she's most likely no better than them, and at the end of the day, they're paying for the priviledge to behave like that.... not as if they've gate-crashed is it?

most likely fits the same demographic as the person in question, just bitter - same as the people who work in selfridges who look at you as if you're something they've trodden in, even though you probably earn 3 times more than them [not that there's anything wrong with not earning a fortune.]

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
zing!

this boy hits le nail on le head.

a £#%&!ing waitress having a dig at the clientele for behaving like that....

£#%&! off. she's most likely no better than them, and at the end of the day, they're paying for the priviledge to behave like that.... not as if they've gate-crashed is it?

most likely fits the same demographic as the person in question, just bitter - same as the people who work in selfridges who look at you as if you're something they've trodden in, even though you probably earn 3 times more than them [not that there's anything wrong with not earning a fortune.]
that's a bit presumptious. For all you know she could be a single mother working two jobs and finds the behaviour of a pair of vastly overpaid vacant @#%&!s to be distastefull.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
that's a bit presumptious. For all you know she could be a single mother working two jobs and finds the behaviour of a pair of vastly overpaid vacant @#%&!s to be distastefull.
possibly. quite possible. but then, at the end of the day, if you don't want to see the general public acting the @#%&! when pissed at parties, don't work there. and if you HAVE to work there, take the £#%&!ing money they're paying you as compensation.

and she should be £#%&!ing thankful she's not getting drinks thrown over her and being assaulted/robbed, as has happened to a lot of people who work in "hospitality" and who have dealt with "ten-bob millionaires".

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
possibly. quite possible. but then, at the end of the day, if you don't want to see the general public acting the @#%&! when pissed at parties, don't work there. and if you HAVE to work there, take the £#%&!ing money they're paying you as compensation.

and she should be £#%&!ing thankful she's not getting drinks thrown over her and being assaulted/robbed, as has happened to a lot of people who work in "hospitality" and who have dealt with "ten-bob millionaires".
they should be happy she wasn't assaulted.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:25 AM
elhombre

Quote:
they should be happy she wasn't assaulted.
yes. she's going on as if it's the end of the world.

£#%&! me. people getting pissed at parties. whatever next.

not as if she got a slap, is it?

stop being silly captain o'tarmac.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:28 AM
borsuk

Quote:

chance to be on telly/in the papers and become a minor celeb for a bit innit. she'll be getting pissed and abusing waitresses this time next week.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:29 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
chance to be on telly/in the papers and become a minor celeb for a bit innit. she'll be getting pissed and abusing waitresses this time next week.
is the right answer.

it's all one big zoo, life..

apes in suits.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

yep, seems like that bitch waitress (presumably) was well out of order in the context of the situation:

Quote:
Fighting broke out following the marriage of Newcastle player Danny Guthrie, 25, and his bride Rebecca at Allerton Castle - once owned by 'Grand Old Duke Of York' Prince Frederick - near Harrogate, Yorkshire.

Guests reportedly threw lobster thermidor at each other at the lakeside reception and staff at the home said they had 'behaved like peasants with money'.

Police were called to the scene following a report of a brawl at the wedding venue.

The bride, 23, was said to have been taken to hospital for checks the following morning following claims that she was punched in the face.
bitch should have been happy she wasn't stabbed.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:34 AM
elhombre

Quote:
yep, seems like that bitch waitress (presumably) was well out of order in the context of the situation:

bitch should have been happy she wasn't stabbed.
don't be ridiculous, that's a different issue.

stabbing is wounding with intent.

getting chinned is different.

end of the day. as i said, it's @#%&!s being @#%&!s. every one does it. same thing with TCP23, we have a dig at his lifestyle, most would do it if we were in his position, likewise that waitress would do similar if she had the dosh to spend on lobster to be launched across a buffet.

get on with your own life and if no one gets hurt, put it down to humans being animals in shoes.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
don't be ridiculous, that's a different issue.

stabbing is wounding with intent.

getting chinned is different.

end of the day. as i said, it's @#%&!s being @#%&!s. every one does it. same thing with TCP23, we have a dig at his lifestyle, most would do it if we were in his position, likewise that waitress would do similar if she had the dosh to spend on lobster to be launched across a buffet.

get on with your own life and if no one gets hurt, put it down to humans being animals in shoes.
like to see you keep your calm if one of your patients was throwing around utensils in the operating room.

straight onto the press.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:41 AM
elhombre

Quote:
like to see you keep your calm if one of your patients was throwing around utensils in the operating room.

straight onto the press.
funny.

i once walked on to the ward to speak to a patient.

bi-polar depression. (her, not me).

i was warned she was erratic and aggressive. ignored it.

open the curtain around her bed and within 5 seconds she'd coughed up the world's biggest (TM) dockers pearl and spat it right at me... wallop, right on my George at ASDA freshly ironed shirt.....

a great big, greeny/yellow, acrid ball of lung butter....

i was heaving as i went to the sluce room to sponge it off.

so don't talk to me about the public being @#%&!s.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
funny.

i once walked on to the ward to speak to a patient.

bi-polar depression. (her, not me).

i was warned she was erratic and aggressive. ignored it.

open the curtain around her bed and within 5 seconds she'd coughed up the world's biggest (TM) dockers pearl and spat it right at me... wallop, right on my George at ASDA freshly ironed shirt.....

a great big, greeny/yellow, acrid ball of lung butter....

i was heaving as i went to the sluce room to sponge it off.

so don't talk to me about the public being @#%&!s.
you should have prescribed her some £#%&!ed up stuff and then chinned her in her sleep. That's what Jesus would do.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:46 AM
elhombre

Quote:
you should have prescribed her some £#%&!ed up stuff and then chinned her in her sleep. That's what Jesus would do.
it's not in my nature.

i am a dove, not a raptor.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Ginners

Quote:
don't really care about him.... he's dull. he's done nowt in a united shirt that deserves my attention or respect. but that bird is tidy. so well done, Tom.

edit: who is it?
georgina dorsett, has been on the only way is essex, shes not a typical essex girl really, runs her own business, clever girl. adore her tbh.

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
georgina dorsett, has been on the only way is essex, shes not a typical essex girl really, runs her own business, clever girl. adore her tbh.
you saying typical essex girls are not clever?

Unread 11-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Ginners

Quote:
you saying typical essex girls are not clever?
yup

Unread 11-06-2012, 11:14 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
a real rotter's trick that

Unread 11-06-2012, 11:18 AM
m14red

Quote:
end of the day. as i said, it's @#%&!s being @#%&!s. every one does it.
well @#%&!s do it, so depends whether you're a @#%&!. I wouldn't ever start a fight - food or otherwise - at a wedding because I have a basic grasp of manners and how to behave in public (let alone on someone's wedding day).

they're pikey @#%&!s and for once someone called it like it is. don't see the problem. half of them were scousers ffs.

Unread 11-06-2012, 11:32 AM
believe

Quote:
she might just have a savings account.
Closed Thread