United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-05-2012, 05:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Shall I brick or boo my TV at full time?
type something at it.

Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcred
Get to £#%&!,all Scotsmen look like that.
He looks a bit like Jeff Goldblum in The Fly when his mouth was beginning to fall off

Jan Kubis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&!ing hell, he looks closer to the funeral home than a return to the first team

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
£#%&!ed any kids today you dirty, dirty nonce?

dunk

Dropping like £#%&!ing flies no CB's left for next week, Jones and £#%&!ing Evra at this rate

Unread 06-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
get this £#%&!ing abomination of a season over please.
I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see QPR race into a 2-0 lead next week, only for city to put 6 past them in the last 15 minutes. It's been that sort of season. I'd rather city had run away with it and had it wrapped up weeks ago than see a Fergie team piss away an 8 point lead in hideous fashion.

magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
There's one man to blame for this season, and it's not Phelan.

Repeatedly picking ludicrous teams, perservering with shite tactics, buying another winger despite knowing three midfielders were leaving/retiring/dying, not responding during losing matches and assuming teams like Wigan would be a pushover. The Fergie of ten or even five years ago would wipe the floor with his current self.
Yep. Gone from baffling to inexcusable.

Not signing a midfielder. :shakehead:

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
£#%&!ed any kids today you dirty, dirty nonce?

believe

hang on are people walking out? do they actually know what happens at the end of the season the £#%&!ing @#%&!s? £#%&!ing makes me sick old trafford, it's no wonder these @#%&!s don't put performances in.

Unread 06-05-2012, 05:50 PM
dunk

Alan Tate is 29 I remember him leaving United I thought he was only about 23

jem

ashley young motm? do £#%&! off.

Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
There's one man to blame for this season, and it's not Phelan.

Repeatedly picking ludicrous teams, perservering with shite tactics, buying another winger despite knowing three midfielders were leaving/retiring/dying, not responding during losing matches and assuming teams like Wigan would be a pushover. The Fergie of ten or even five years ago would wipe the floor with his current self.

You mean the one who bought the Djemba twins, Miller, Bellion and Kleberson. The one who sold our best defender and replaced him with someone who could barely run. Fergie has always made #@&%! ups, it's got £#%&! all to do with his age.

Unread 06-05-2012, 05:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
post of the year imo

wiganste

Quote:
hang on are people walking out? do they actually know what happens at the end of the season the £#%&!ing @#%&!s? £#%&!ing makes me sick old trafford, it's no wonder these @#%&!s don't put performances in.
tbf, I wouldnt want to hang around and applaud these shit @#%&!s for their holocaust of a season AND look at Rooney's pig ugly kid when there's valuable drinking time to be had.

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
puts the whole league shambles into perspective.

Unread 06-05-2012, 05:52 PM
jem

Quote:
bet the ones leaving know exactly what's going to happen. kudos.

dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
post of the year imo
Cheers mate, means a lot considering some of the gems you've pitched up with.

Pop

Boooooooooooooooooooo!

Unread 06-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman

You mean the one who bought the Djemba twins, Miller, Bellion and Kleberson. The one who sold our best defender and replaced him with someone who could barely run. Fergie has always made #@&%! ups, it's got £#%&! all to do with his age.
Yeah, it's a fair point. But I think he's surpassed himself this year. Buying shit players is one thing, but throwing away such a big lead with so few matches to go is something I never ever thought I'd see from Fergie.

Unread 06-05-2012, 05:53 PM
m14red

everyone is a @#%&!