United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 30-12-2010, 04:59 PM
The Return of JC

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Agreed. I don't even have an opinion on half the losers that write on here.
Got any FACTS on them?

Unread 30-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Got any FACTS on them?

Unread 30-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
chelsea have been nothing short of pathetic recently. but they are only 4 points behind. that's 4 points with £#%&!ing relegation form.
4 points and a game in hand, tb accurate.

Unread 30-12-2010, 05:18 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
4 points and a game in hand, tb accurate.
a game in hand we must win, as they will take 6 points from us as our trip to stamford bridge moves from their trough to their resurgent period. :0(

Unread 01-01-2011, 07:57 PM
m14red

Quote:
Or im backing up my opinion that Birmingham are a hard side to beat at home with facts, but whichever way helps your argument

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:03 PM
MJ Ramone

I want Chelsea back in this Title race asap because if we slip up it'll either go to Wenger's crybabies or God forbid you know who

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:07 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I want Chelsea back in this Title race asap because if we slip up it'll either go to Wenger's crybabies or God forbid you know who
You seen our next 5/6 games in the league?

We wont be knocked off top spot for some time pal and by February/March City and Spurs will be focused on 4th place and if things go to plan we should still have a decent gap over Chelsea and Arsenal.....

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:08 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
You seen our next 5/6 games in the league?

We wont be knocked off top spot for some time pal and by February/March City and Spurs will be focused on 4th place and if things go to plan we should still have a decent gap over Chelsea and Arsenal.....
we will be second by mid-january.

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I can't stand Arsenal, but I'd have them 1,000 times over compared to our "noisy neighbours"

Indeed it's a tough one choosing which of ciddy and the Vermin I would less like to win anything (there's a thought, eh??)

For me, Liverpool always have been, are, and always will be THE enemy. But the almost supergalactic vileness these days of so many Bertie @#%&!s has dramatically narrowed the gap, nqat

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:18 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we will be second by mid-january.
wanna bet breh?

stoke (h)
spurs(a)
brum (h)
blackpool (a)
villa (h)
wolves (a)

wouldnt be surprised if we won all of those tbh, spurs is the only potential draw/loss

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Sparky***

who's bttt gorillas statement and made him look stupid?

that's not fair.

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

that's not fair.
What?! Are Arsenal the benchmark for whether a team is hard to beat then?

Does that make us amazing, since they couldn't beat west brom but we did? Or because they couldn't beat west brom, but we did, and we also beat them? Or because they couldn't beat Newcastle at home, yet we did?

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:24 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
wanna bet breh?

stoke (h)
spurs(a)
brum (h)
blackpool (a)
villa (h)
wolves (a)

wouldnt be surprised if we won all of those tbh, spurs is the only potential draw/loss
and spurs would be when?

I was thinking.... er... mid-january.

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:

that's not fair.
Not me

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=367

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Quote:

Does that make us amazing, since they couldn't beat west brom but we did? Or because they couldn't beat west brom, but we did, and we also beat them? Or because they couldn't beat Newcastle at home, yet we did?
he's going mental, this @#%&!.

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

When we didn't beat birmingham, everybody was only too quick to point out how many other teams hadn't won there. Spurs, chelsea etc.

when we point out that arsenal have won there easily a mere what? 4 days after our shite perfomance there? we're not allowed to look at that result and make a similar judgement?

double standards i think.

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:27 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

I don't get it sparky, I said Birmingam were a hard side to beat, yet Arsenal just destroyed them so obviously that's wrong. But then, Arsenal lost to West Brom, so does that make West Brom the best team in the league?

Must do, surely?

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:28 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierra Del Fuego
he's going mental, this @#%&!.
Note that I'm a @#%&! because I'm not slating United for failing to beat Birmingham.

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I don't get it sparky, I said Birmingam were a hard side to beat, yet Arsenal just destroyed them so obviously that's wrong. But then, Arsenal lost to West Brom, so does that make West Brom the best team in the league?

Must do, surely?
nobody is talking about west brom being 'best team in the league'. it's about standards and what you expect of your team. how you expect them to perform.

birmingham are not hard to beat, they're in the relegation zone.

Unread 01-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
nobody is talking about west brom being 'best team in the league'. it's about standards and what you expect of your team. how you expect them to perform.

birmingham are not hard to beat, they're in the relegation zone.
You need to calm down mate think you're taking it all a bit too seriously