United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:04 AM
ReligiousRed

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

flat flat flat, that was us today imo, didnt think they deserved a draw though in all honesty, especially the way they got it.

You guys and fight talk eh ....... I mean cmon, lighten up, We're shit and we're top of the league

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:09 AM
jem

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

this "birmingham is a tough place to go" would hold more water if we hadn't actually taken the lead and then kept kicking the ball to them before conceding a soft (but oh it's so unfair) goal.

we lost our shape in midfield and our clearances were unnecessarily desperate. they offered £#%&! all and we couldn't even cope with £#%&! all.

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:09 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
I'm 6'4" you @#%&!.
When you read this back sober of course M14 is teeing one up

Dop

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:10 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
flat flat flat, that was us today imo, didnt think they deserved a draw though in all honesty, especially the way they got it.

You guys and fight talk eh ....... I mean cmon, lighten up, We're shit and we're top of the league
Shut up you £#%&!ing @#%&!, or I'll take you outside and stamp all over your ugly £#%&!in' face

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Shut up you £#%&!ing @#%&!, or I'll take you outside and stamp all over your ugly £#%&!in' face
It looks like someone beat you to it.

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:15 AM
borsuk

we weren't great, even so should have won comfortably. still, at least it's given the usual #@&%!s the chance to blather on about how shit we are so not all's lost, eh. has anybody mentioned ozil or modric yet?

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:16 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
we weren't great, even so should have won comfortably. still, at least it's given the usual #@&%!s the chance to blather on about how shit we are so not all's lost, eh. has anybody mentioned ozil or modric yet?
Nah, plenty of people have mentioned Gibson though

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Liu hinted but mentioned no names

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:20 AM
m14red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Arse. Seen. Perfect way to end a night.
How old are you? I should have known better than bother with someone with a little wrestling picture next to their name and some %@#$&!s lyrics nicely centred and in bold as his signature. Jesus christ. 'What a way to end a night!'. £#%&!wit.

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red

Yes that's right, I mentioned my height completely apropos of nothing. Just because you missed the joke and you're attempting to rally around your mate, don't start talking rubbish.
Go to bed and get some shut eye you great big £#%&!ing freak. Enjoy your day lifting really heavy things tomorrow.

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Liu hinted but mentioned no names
It's that time of the night when the top reds log on and say 'Told you it'd be a tough game, still it's another away game ticked off. Our squad is fantastic...'

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:33 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Since villa We've had 7 games. SIX of those were at home against largely piss-poor teams. Wigan, West Ham, Blackburn, Sunderland. Which seems to have convinced people that we're going to romp away with this league. People need to take a step back and see the big picture.
Sparky, look at the 'bigger picture' with regards to the teams in and around us too.

Chelsea: Gone, £#%&!ed.Beaten 5 times already, the manager looks to be on his way out, their spirit has gone, have an ageing squad and even Lampard seems to have lost interest.

Arsenal: Beaten 5 times already, have no real keeper, a dodgy defence and are spineless at times.They'll lose more games this season, NQAT.

City: Beaten 4 times already this season.Played two games more we have, have an inferior goal diff and are a circus of a club.Mancini is cluless at times and have a team packed with average players, some of whom cant wait to get away.They'll probably finish 3rd.

Spurs: Are Spurs.

So yeah, we weren't great tonight but we were also missing Nani (arguably our most important player this season), haven't had Valencia for months (a huge loss), have had a striker who scored for fun last season injured and has had his head up his arse for most of this season and we're still top.I'd say we were better equipped than anyone else to win this title.

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Sparky, look at the 'bigger picture' with regards to the teams in and around us too.

Chelsea: Gone, £#%&!ed.Beaten 5 times already, the manager looks to be on his way out, their spirit has gone, have an ageing squad and even Lampard seems to have lost interest.

Arsenal: Beaten 5 times already, have no real keeper, a dodgy defence and are spineless at times.They'll lose more games this season, NQAT.

City: Beaten 4 times already this season.Played two games more we have, have an inferior goal diff and are a circus of a club.Mancini is cluless at times and have a team packed with average players, some of whom cant wait to get away.They'll probably finish 3rd.

So yeah, we weren't great tonight but we were also missing Nani (arguably our most important player this season), haven't had Valencia for months (a huge loss), have had a striker who scored for fun last season injured and has had his head up his arse for most of this season and we're still top.I'd say we were better equipped than anyone else to win this title.
We'll see how things pan out Magic, but I don't think Chelsea will continue this bad patch until the end of the season. They'll get their act together at some point. probably around the time we have to play them at the £#%&!ing bridge.

I hope to god we turn these away performances around, because I'd hate give City a sniff of winning the league or for us to fail to take advantage of a very inconstent chelsea and arsenal.

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:47 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
We'll see how things pan out Magic, but I don't think Chelsea will continue this bad patch until the end of the season. They'll get their act together at some point. probably around the time we have to play them at the £#%&!ing bridge.

I hope to god we turn these away performances around, because I'd hate give City a sniff of winning the league or for us to fail to take advantage of a very inconstent chelsea and arsenal.
City play Arsenal at the Emirates on the 5th of Jan Then, in the same month, they have two consecutive aways at Brum and Villa and play at OT on the 12th of Feb. They'll drop points.

I will say though, Arse have only Spurs away and us and Liverpool at home left to play out of the better sides

Unread 29-12-2010, 01:57 AM
Zorg

Thumbs down Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Didn't see the match but that equaliser was a disgrace. Poor defending though.

Unread 29-12-2010, 02:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
It's that time of the night when the top reds log on and say 'Told you it'd be a tough game, still it's another away game ticked off. Our squad is fantastic...'
:£#%&!er:

Unread 29-12-2010, 02:10 AM
jem

Quote:

arsenal, spineless at times. most notably those times when vermaelen, fabregas and van persie are not playing / not fit. so.... all season, then. so far.

chelsea look they can't even be bothered to bully anyone any more, but it was only a few weeks ago it looked like they would cruise to the title.

if we lost vidic, evra and rooney (even without his goals), I don't think we could rely on nani and berbatov.

Unread 29-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Stickman

Quote:
I will say though, Arse have only Spurs away and us and Liverpool at home left to play out of the better sides
Big £#%&!ing deal.

I remember everyone saying the same with 7-8 games to go last season.

Theyre a piss weak set up and will lose a few more.

Unread 29-12-2010, 02:23 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
:£#%&!er:
How do you know I was talking about you? Oh wait....

Unread 29-12-2010, 02:33 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Big £#%&!ing deal.

I remember everyone saying the same with 7-8 games to go last season.

Theyre a piss weak set up and will lose a few more
I had already said that ffs