United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
WTF has that got to do with anything?
He's super hard.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
I'm 6'4" you @#%&!.
Does this mean that someone you'll never ever meet should all of a sudden start comprehensively shitting himself - is your inbred clunking fist going to come through the monitor?

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
I'm 6'4" you @#%&!.
Quote:
WTF has that got to do with anything?
You've actually made me smile for the first time in 2 hours.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Does this mean that someone you'll never ever meet should all of a sudden start comprehensively shitting himself - is your inbred clunking fist going to come through the monitor?

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Someone else is having a go at him, best go with the tried and tested to back him up, then we'll win our internet crusade!

Jesus, a new low from you. ""
As low as your predictions? No need to get so defensive .

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Menace

Quote:
I'm 6'4" you @#%&!.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace
Gorilla has had a nightmare here.

It's like he's walked into a peaceful pub, picked a fight, tied his gloves, stepped in the ring and knocked himself out.

He's probably got the same IQ as Tyson Fury .

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Sparky***

was motd on tonight?

Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
was motd on tonight?
Nah its on tomorrow night cos there's a couple more games tomorrow too.

Coracao

Quote:
He's super hard.
If I were you, i'd be looking for my Yellow Pages.

It'll be needed to land a punch on this giant's chin.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
He's probably got the same IQ as Tyson Fury .
Leave Tyson out of this ffs!

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:50 AM
m14red

Quote:
Yeah whatever you little internet warrior
Quote:
I'm 6'4" you @#%&!.
Bit too subtle for you lot. Isn't Charlestown Rouge meant to be the brains on here?

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Bit too subtle for you lot. Isn't Charlestown Rouge meant to be the brains on here?
He was clearly talking about your #@&%!. You little maggot.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:51 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Our lack of composure on the ball whilst being pressed has cost us so many points this season. Our central midfield has its limitations brutally exposed away from home by pretty average teams.
Sunderland, Villa, tonight...ffs. We showed some decent attacking play at Fulham and Everton, but never really controlled either game. It hardly bodes well, especially as our toughest aways are still to come. Thank £#%&! the rest of the League is so shite.

Still can't believe how we approached the game, £#%&!ing hell :shakehead:

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Savvy enough to know when someone's provided much needed unintentional entertainment and is tracking in a back sort of way.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:53 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
If I were you, i'd be looking for my Yellow Pages.

It'll be needed to land a punch on this giant's chin.

Seeeee.... Even Sparkles will be giggling now.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:57 AM
m14red

Quote:
He was clearly talking about your #@&%!. You little maggot.
Oh that is brilliant to be fair. Superb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Savvy enough to know when someone's provided much needed unintentional entertainment and is tracking in a back sort of way.
Yes that's right, I mentioned my height completely apropos of nothing. Just because you missed the joke and you're attempting to rally around your mate, don't start talking rubbish.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:59 AM
magic_cantona

Well, ther goal was £#%&!ing shocking.Foul, handball and it just shouldn't have counted.Imagine the uproar if the boot was on the other foot.

But, £#%&! it, we'll still win the title.Yes, tonights result was annoying more than anything because all the subsequent (I'm guessing, 'cos I've not read the thread) "2 points dropped, Rooney is shit, Berbatov is still shit, we're hopeless away from home" wouldn't have come to the fore had the referee and linesman done their jobs.

We'd have scraped a win, but Birmingham is a tough place to go.Top of the league, games in hand and we were still without our two out and out wingers.Arsenal are just fannies if we're being honest.Yeah, they beat a totally out of form Chelsea so forget everything else about them.Chelsea are £#%&!ed and City get a couple of good results, then some shockers.Not to mention that most of their team want away.We're muddling through at the minute but we're still top.

We'll be alright.

But I'd still get Gibson put down.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:59 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Oh that is brilliant to be fair. Superb.

Yes that's right, I mentioned my height completely apropos of nothing. Just because you missed the joke and you're attempting to rally around your mate, don't start talking rubbish.
Arse. Seen. Perfect way to end a night.