United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Sparky, you know you're prone to throwing a wobbler on these threads. Tonight was a big disappointment but were well placed and we've got it all to play for considering the numerous %@#$&!s dropped.

Enjoy the ride and BE COOL.
I don't do cool. I leave that to other posters. I do 'hysterical' and 'easy target for a top red looking to have a cheap dig'.

But mark my words Carlo, i'm quite serious, we will look back and rue these games in the spring. It's going to cost us.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Default Re: *Official* Birmingham v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Cant believe I just searched your posts but:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=107

Nice try #@&%!.
So you've searched through my posts, youve found that i've said dont expect it to be a walkover, itll be a hard game but we'll nick it 1-0, which we would have done had it not been for a handball goal that shouldnt have stood.

Yeah, you've clearly proved your point.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
So you've searched through my posts, youve found that i've said dont expect it to be a walkover, itll be a hard game but we'll nick it 1-0, which we would have done had it not been for a handball goal that shouldnt have stood.

Yeah, you've clearly proved your point.
I've proven your predictions aren't very good, so why should we care about your predictions about the Arsenal game?

The fact you tried to deny even saying how the game would end up says it all.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
I've proven your predictions aren't very good, so why should we care about your predictions about the Arsenal game?

The fact you tried to deny even making a prediction says it all.
What, my prediction of us nicking a 1-0 win in an anything but comfortable game?! Yes, i clearly should have predicted that handball goal in the last minute, i was obviously miles off with my prediction.

Jesus, you're having a shocker here.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:15 AM
m14red

Quote:
I get what you're saying, you want us to play more attacking football. But doesn't it tell you something about the way Birmingham set out that last season Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, City and us all failed to win, despite having some of the most attacking players in the league/Europe?
people are talking about the match. you're just talking about the final score while looking up birmingham's results from last season

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
people are talking about the match. you're just talking about the final score while looking up birmingham's results from last season
Or im backing up my opinion that Birmingham are a hard side to beat at home with facts, but whichever way helps your argument

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:18 AM
Menace

Quote:
I get what you're saying, you want us to play more attacking football. But doesn't it tell you something about the way Birmingham set out that last season Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, City and us all failed to win, despite having some of the most attacking players in the league/Europe?
I'm not overly upset about the result, its more the performance that bothered me.

They've got a very disciplined back four. Everywhere else on the pitch they are pretty average and I think we gave them too much respect by lining up with 3 in midfield.

We didn't dictate the play. We didn't control the tempo. We didn't stretch them and get the ball out wide. We didn't try and kill them off when the game opened up after Berbatov's goal. We sat back and invited pressure.

None of that is Manchester United. And it was disappointing to see against a side that are technically not that good.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
What, my prediction of us nicking a 1-0 win in an anything but comfortable game?! Yes, i clearly should have predicted that handball goal in the last minute, i was obviously miles off with my prediction.

Jesus, you're having a shocker here.
This all started with me taking the piss out of your prediction for the Arsenal game. Then you said:

"Yes i clearly said we'd win 1-0, and not at all that 1-0 would be a great result."

ffs maybe you should log off .

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
This all started with me taking the piss out of your prediction for the Arsenal game. Then you said:

"Yes i clearly said we'd win 1-0, and not at all that 1-0 would be a great result."

ffs maybe you should log off .
No, it all started with you telling me that i'd predicted a comfortable 2-0 win.

You've now stated that my prediction of a hard fought 1-0 win was way off the mark

Think you're having a bit of a mare here.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Red in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Honestly not worried about Arsenal and Chelsea

Oh ffs, just like you werent woried about Birmingham you prized £#%&!ing plum

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:25 AM
m14red

Quote:
Or im backing up my opinion that Birmingham are a hard side to beat at home with facts, but whichever way helps your argument
you're the classic idiot on the internet who's arguing against an opinion you've invented yourself.

nobody has said they're not a hard side to beat yidda yadda, people have said the way we lined-up, the way we played, the way we failed to see out the match, was poor and disappointing. then you pipe up: 'birmingham are very good at the back, 12 months ago they drew to city zzzz'

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Jez Quigley

Duran Duran. Jasper Carrott. UB40. Ozzy Osbourne. Cat Deeley. Electric Light Orchestra. Your boys took a hell of a beating.

No, wait! No they didn't because we were £#%&!ing awful in that 2nd half.

Debbie Gibson would have been better than that cabbage today in midfield - his hoof towards the end into No Man's Land was O'Shea vs West Ham like tbhopeless.

Nanners, Parkers and Valenciaers give us some width at least - Obertan And His Huge Swede should have been on the pitch today with Steve McDonald and Little Pea up front. Rooners and Gibbers should stay in training and learn how to control the ball.

Still, top of the league so mustn't grumble - but must do better I'm afraid.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
No, it all started with you telling me that i'd predicted a comfortable 2-0 win.

You've now stated that my prediction of a hard fought 1-0 win was way off the mark

Think you're having a bit of a mare here.
I didn't say that, just that it was wrong. But off course it never happened .

Quote:
you're the classic idiot on the internet who's arguing against an opinion you've invented yourself.

nobody has said they're not a hard side to beat yidda yadda, people have said the way we lined-up, the way we played, the way we failed to see out the match, was poor and disappointing. then you pipe up: 'birmingham are very good at the back, 12 months ago they drew to city zzzz'

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:

Yeah whatever you little internet warrior

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
I didn't say that, just that it was wrong. But off course it never happened .

Someone else is having a go at him, best go with the tried and tested to back him up, then we'll win our internet crusade!

Jesus, a new low from you. ""

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Menace

Gorilla has had a nightmare here.

It's like he's walked into a peaceful pub, picked a fight, tied his gloves, stepped in the ring and knocked himself out.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:33 AM
m14red

Quote:
Yeah whatever you little internet warrior
I'm 6'4" you @#%&!.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:34 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Duran Duran. Jasper Carrott. UB40. Ozzy Osbourne. Cat Deeley. Electric Light Orchestra. Your boys took a hell of a beating.

No, wait! No they didn't because we were £#%&!ing awful in that 2nd half.

Debbie Gibson would have been better than that cabbage today in midfield - his hoof towards the end into No Man's Land was O'Shea vs West Ham like tbhopeless.

Nanners, Parkers and Valenciaers give us some width at least - Obertan And His Huge Swede should have been on the pitch today with Steve McDonald and Little Pea up front. Rooners and Gibbers should stay in training and learn how to control the ball.

Still, top of the league so mustn't grumble - but must do better I'm afraid.

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Coracao

Quote:
I'm 6'4" you @#%&!.
WTF has that got to do with anything?

Unread 29-12-2010, 12:35 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menace
Gorilla has had a nightmare here.

It's like he's walked into a peaceful pub, picked a fight, tied his gloves, stepped in the ring and knocked himself out.

Haha, no i haven't at all, but you'll no doubt get a for this from the other two.

It pretty much doesn't matter what i say, because to them they're right, im wrong, and anything they say is incredibly witty and cutting, and whatever i say is nonsense.

In things like this there is no winner, just people sat on the internet at half 11.