Unread 16-09-2012, 02:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
LORDWALNEY

16 September 2012 11:57AM

footbal98854687
16 September 2012 11:05AM

The campaign for truth was entirely appropriate.

The subsequent glee with which many Liverpool fans are revelling in it, and the way they're painting themselves as entirely innocent of other offences and suggesting those evil United fans are going to disrespect them is not. United fans will be painted as the aggressors next week, but we remember the Munich banners at Heysel. We remember the Munich chants. We remember shit in cups and rocks at ambulances, smashing up the toilets at OT and the Munich graffiti, and we remember the booing of Evra.

========================

Wow what a childish post.

Do you think Liverpool supporters don't remember your Hillsborough banners, your Hillsborough chants, the shit in cups that you threw, your rocks at ambulances, smashing up the toilets at Anfield, and we remember the booing of Suarez.

There's clearly a village somewhere without it's idiot.

I think that's the internet equivalent of " i know you are but what am i?"

Unread 16-09-2012, 02:46 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
"I know you are but what am I" is the level of argument form a scouser.
Yes. They really are a horrible bunch of @#%&!s and you can't reconcile with that. Selective memory, conveniant truth, murdering, shit slinging, self pitying slime.

Unread 16-09-2012, 02:53 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Check this shite out, particularly the comments from Scousers and Berties. And they wonder why we sing always the victims

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...to-sick-chants

Unread 16-09-2012, 02:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Check this shite out, particularly the comments from Scousers and Berties. And they wonder why we sing always the victims

Hillsborough was actually United's fault?

I suppose it was only a matter of time..

Unread 16-09-2012, 02:58 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox

Wow, that JP Rob is a special kind of @#%&! - I've never known a set of fans to invade every article/media platform and spout their "truth" as much as those @#%&!s

It's like a £#%&!ing job for most of them

Unread 16-09-2012, 03:09 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
i forgot there's a song about hillsborough on there

Unread 16-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
i forgot there's a song about hillsborough on there
"Ready For Drowning" was a cracker tbf.

Unread 16-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Wow, that JP Rob is a special kind of @#%&! - I've never known a set of fans to invade every article/media platform and spout their "truth" as much as those @#%&!s

They refer to it as 'educating'.

I hope that @#%&! is crushed to death beneath his garden fence.

Unread 16-09-2012, 03:43 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Why presume the reply before it's made? This is how bigotry starts.The causes of Heysel were many and varied. Not least UEFA's refusal to listen to LFC's numerous pleas for the venue to be changed as it was quote ' decrepit'.

Unfortunately (and fatally), the good humour between Juventus and LFC fans outside the stadium in the hours leading up to the match did not continue inside the ground. As you will probably know, Italian football crowds are volatile at the best of times. As the ground started to fill, a lone Liverpool fan and his young son were booted from pillar to post by some Juventus Ultras and no doubt some Liverpool fans were looking for a ready excuse to seek revenge for the scores of stabbings inflicted upon them in Rome in the previous years final.

It was the Juve fans who first started throwing stones and discarded masonry (that's how decrepit the stadium was) and bombarded the Liverpool fans, soon followed by plastic bags full of urine. As is well documented, a Juve fan also fired a pistol into the Liverpool crowd.

I defy any set of English football fans not to react to this sort of provocation and tragically, when some Liverpool fans charged, hundreds of Juve fans ran for cover and tried to climb over an unsafe wall which collapsed and killed them.

These are documented facts and of course, some liverpool fans were charged and found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. The negligent Belgian and UEFA authorities were NEVER charged. IT was Liverpool Football Club who tried to PREVENT this tragedy and of course thet received no credit for that.
Why man Utd and Everton were also banned is beyond me. Even Juve weren't banned, which was a disgrace. JFT39.

Unread 16-09-2012, 03:50 PM
HERTS_RED

Tony Evans on Heysel

http://www.lfchistory.net/Articles/Article/3228

Unread 16-09-2012, 04:14 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
What Hillsborough banners?
Wasn't there one hung from a bridge over the East Lancs when they came to OT a few years back with '96 was not enough' or 'Murderers' or similar written on it?

Unread 16-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Wasn't there one hung from a bridge over the East Lancs when they came to OT a few years back with '96 was not enough' or 'Murderers' or similar written on it?
Think it said 'welcome you murdering bastards' or some such

That's not about Hillsborough though, it's about Heysel the same as the song

Unread 16-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Typical lying scouse bastard.

The Italian with the starting pistol (not a normal pistol) was spotted after their fans were crushed to death. Loads of Juve fans tried to storm the Liverpool end seeking revenge but were stopped by the police and one of them was waving the pistol. To twist it to make out that the gun was provocation to the Liverpool fans it typical scouse spin. £#%&!ing £#%&!ers.

Unread 16-09-2012, 04:32 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Typical lying scouse bastard.

The Italian with the starting pistol (not a normal pistol) was spotted after their fans were crushed to death. Loads of Juve fans tried to storm the Liverpool end seeking revenge but were stopped by the police and one of them was waving the pistol. To twist it to make out that the gun was provocation to the Liverpool fans it typical scouse spin. £#%&!ing £#%&!ers.
Not to mention the Ultra's were at the opposite end of the ground, behind the goal. We're supposed to believe that a lone dipper walked into that part of the ground without a problem, got battered and as a result, the scousers at the other end of the stadium decided to charge the fans in the neutral section next to them? Right :£#%&!er:

That's up there with Michael Shields being tucked up in bed all night

Unread 16-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Not to mention the Ultra's were at the opposite end of the ground, behind the goal. We're supposed to believe that a lone dipper walked into that part of the ground without a problem, got battered and as a result, the scousers at the other end of the stadium decided to charge the fans in the neutral section next to them? Right :£#%&!er:

That's up there with Michael Shields being tucked up in bed all night
And Suarez sharing an innocent joke with Evra and calling him 'friend'

Unread 16-09-2012, 05:21 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED

wish it was, you'd never see them

Unread 16-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Switching Off

onlyanorthernsong

16 September 2012 4:23PM
Quote:

I don't see how "Always the victims, it's never your fault" necessarily relates to the Hillsborough disaster
it is about Hillsborough, if you can't see that it is part of the ongoing vilificaton of Liverpool started by Mackenzie and the South Yorkshire Police in the aftermath, and cheerfully taken up by Manchester United fans, then you are either seriously deluded or just plain biased.

By the way, if the FA had shown half as much enthusiasm for pursuing the truth about Hillsborough
and their own part in the disaster (playing a semi final at a ground that had no safety certificate), than they did in pursuing Suarez, then I would have some repect for them.

They didn't. And I don't.

If you check the reocord of fan arrests and public order offences overall since Hillsborough you will find that Liverpool actually have one of the better behaved fan bases.

Still don't let the facts get in the way of a smear.

all here, loons: http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog...rt-of-comments

Unread 16-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Zorg

Yep, the Sun is entirely to blame for Liverpool fans being criticised for anything.

They respond to 'always the victims' by playing the victim. What a pathetic bunch of whining @#%&!s.

Unread 16-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Switching Off

YNWA, straight in at number.................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/chart/singles

Unread 16-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Rhodzy

Would have been only right if it was 39.
Closed Thread