United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2011, 01:22 AM
Gruber

Default Re: Big, big story about an England player in tomorrow's News of the World, made it on front and bac

reading my twitter feed this morning, you''d think elbows were worse than guns

Unread 27-02-2011, 01:24 AM
rogieop

Default Re: Big, big story about an England player in tomorrow's News of the World, made it on front and bac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
reading my twitter feed this morning, you''d think elbows were worse than guns
£#%&! you gruber! change your avatar

thats about the fifth time now ive got excited because i though photone had actually posted in a thread that wasnt the real girls one!

Unread 27-02-2011, 01:29 AM
Gruber

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
£#%&! you gruber! change your avatar

thats about the fifth time now ive got excited because i though photone had actually posted in a thread that wasnt the real girls one!

Unread 27-02-2011, 02:18 AM
Mr_Ed

Kinell... What's the world coming to? Gazza boasted about shooting a hotel worker up the arse in his autobiography.

Unread 27-02-2011, 07:29 AM
borsuk

can't even assault a member of chelsea's backroom staff without coming out looking a right puff ffs.

once again, evra > cole

Unread 27-02-2011, 07:47 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwheat
I'm so excited I can hardly sit still

Me £#%&!ing too mate

Unread 27-02-2011, 09:07 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Doesn't work as you need to subscribe, breach of the rules I believe - reported

*edit* yes I was correct Rule 17 maybe you should take time to read them?

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652
£#%&! off you grassing home counties @#%&!

Ive been banned more times than you've had sex with a woman, one more wont hurt

Unread 27-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
£#%&! off you grassing home counties @#%&!

Ive been banned more times than you've had sex with a woman, one more wont hurt
Twice?

Unread 01-03-2011, 12:28 PM
MrBishi

gotta love Taiwanese news.

Unread 01-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi

Unread 01-03-2011, 01:00 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
quality
Closed Thread