United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Zorg

Default Re: Big, big story about an England player in tomorrow's News of the World, made it on front and bac

wtf

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Liu Jian

Default Re: Big, big story about an England player in tomorrow's News of the World, made it on front and bac

Quote:
NOTW say Cole was 'larking' around with the air rife, when he shot a 21-year-old on work experience from 5 foot. What. An. Idiot.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: Big, big story about an England player in tomorrow's News of the World, made it on front and bac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Shit, i just hope the kid respawns ok.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:25 PM
Manchester

Always odd when it's not one of ours in the shit. And odd that the London based media are happy to shop one of the London teams lads.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Oh. So not that interesting a story then.

weezy baby

bit of a fuss about nothing tbh

weve all taken an air rifle into work for a bit of banter at one time or another. just sounjds like he got unlucky

lztom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafty Crank
Well, I'd never have guessed it, lztom. Cheers for that.
np

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:27 PM
Sandman

An air rifle ffs, the way they are acting you'd think he'd got on a rampage with a £#%&!ing machine gun.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:27 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

Doesn't work as you need to subscribe, breach of the rules I believe - reported

*edit* yes I was correct Rule 17 maybe you should take time to read them?

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Oh. So not that interesting a story then.
Ban him for Tuesday

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:28 PM
weezy baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Doesn't work as you need to subscribe, breach of the rules I believe - reported

*edit* yes I was correct Rule 17 maybe you should take time to read them?

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=652
haha, quality.

not

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Ban him for Tuesday
Oh yeah

Shame he didn't accidentally shoot Torres in his hamstring, that would have been much funnier tbh.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:29 PM
Pop

Thumbs up Re: Big, big story about an England player in tomorrow's News of the World, made it on front and bac

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezy baby
bit of a fuss about nothing tbh. weve all taken an air rifle into work for a bit of banter at one time or another.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Wez

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw...SOCjam_TW_NOTW

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:34 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
A deadly .22 air rifle
If you're a rat maybe, hardly a Columbine in the making is it?

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:38 PM
weezy baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
If you're a rat maybe, hardly a Columbine in the making is it?
you ever shot one mate?

up close, through the eye or something, could definitely be fatal

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
you ever shot one mate?

Loads of times when I was a kid, it just smacks of typical tabloid media sensationalism is the point I was trying to make

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:47 PM
red red robbo

Quote:
you ever shot one mate?

Shot my mate in the face from about two feet away with one (no idea what calibre, are they not all .22?).

Didn't find the pellet until he had his head x-rayed about 5 years later

Unread 27-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Lok

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ellet-gun.html

Unread 27-02-2011, 12:59 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Always odd when it's not one of ours in the shit. And odd that the London based media are happy to shop one of the London teams lads.
But, Chelsea and Ashley Cole a pretty £#%&!ing hated for doing over their precious arsenal.
Closed Thread