United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2011, 10:58 PM
rogieop

Default Big, big story about an England player in tomorrow's News of the World, made it on front and back pa

http://twitter.com/NeilAshton_NOTW

Unread 26-02-2011, 10:58 PM
Whalefish

Default Re: Big, big story about an England player in tomorrow's News of the World, made it on front and bac

Exciting times.

Unread 26-02-2011, 10:59 PM
rogieop

Default Re: Big, big story about an England player in tomorrow's News of the World, made it on front and bac

indeed. hope its rooney. £#%&! him off once and for all.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:01 PM
beansy

inter bid for bale?

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Buckwheat

I'm so excited I can hardly sit still

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:06 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
give a £#%&!.

andyroo

Would laugh my #@&%! off if it was Jack Wilshere.

But it's not.

Manchester

Ashley Cole apparently

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Liu Jian

I thought it was KFC's job to report NOTW stories to the forum??

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Ashley Cole apparently

Shot someone with an air rifle? Really? How odd.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:12 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafty Crank
Shot someone with an air rifle? Really? How odd.
doesn't fanny about with poofy air rifles.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:15 PM
Zorg

Has Garry Flitcroft been cheating on his wife again?

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:17 PM
lztom

Quote:
News of the World (front page) reporting Ashley Cole has shot a member of the backroom staff. As you do . . (via @ChrisBasco_NOTW)
According to Daniel Taylor

Quote:
Ashley Cole shot a member of Chelsea backroom staff, full story in tomorrow's News of the World.
Now confirmed as the story by Ashton in the NOTW

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:18 PM
The Watcher

"Gun horror at Chelsea training ground"

Yea, I bet it was like down town Tripoli. ffs

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
Ashley Cole apparently

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:21 PM
no fun

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw...ng-ground.html

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by lztom
According to Daniel Taylor

Now confirmed as the story by Ashton in the NOTW
Well, I'd never have guessed it, lztom. Cheers for that.

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:22 PM
weezy baby

can someone post the article

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Ginners

ffs, big deal

Unread 26-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Sparky***

Shit, i just hope the kid respawns ok.
Closed Thread