United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2010, 07:03 AM
waynes ear's

Scholes > any other player apart from Rooney

How the £#%&! did they think he'd react to being asked to play in the world cup? "aye alright i'll £#%&! off and leave the mrs and kids for 4 weeks to get used as a sub and looking at south african flange"

£#%&! that. more trouble than its worth.

Unread 13-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Smurf

Was talking to two England fans in the lift at work today. Southerners..

"Ah Scholes as dan a fahking Roy Keane innit, he's fahking desuhted his fahking cahntry, wots that all abaht?"

Me: Quoted Borsuk verbatim.

One of them said : Yeah I can kinda see where you're coming from. The other, "Fahk orf yew cahnt"

harsh on me I thought

Unread 13-05-2010, 08:11 AM
dunk

Good on you Scholesy.

Just a shame Rio, Rooney and Carrick didn't do the same.

Unread 13-05-2010, 09:03 AM
dunk

Quote:
Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes will spend the summer coaching football to children in Florida after turning down the chance to return to the England fold.
Full story: the Guardian
What a man

Unread 13-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
Was talking to two England fans in the lift at work today. Southerners..

"Ah Scholes as dan a fahking Roy Keane innit, he's fahking desuhted his fahking cahntry, wots that all abaht?"

Me: Quoted Borsuk verbatim.

One of them said : Yeah I can kinda see where you're coming from. The other, "Fahk orf yew cahnt"

harsh on me I thought
where in sydney do you live pal? been there long?

Unread 13-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
where in sydney do you live pal? been there long?
Lane Cove at the moment. Too quiet for me though. Handy for work but want to move to Balmain. Been here about 2.5 yrs, just put the PR application in. oh yes

Unread 13-05-2010, 09:52 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Lane Cove at the moment. Too quiet for me though. Handy for work but want to move to Balmain. Been here about 2.5 yrs, just put the PR application in. oh yes
nice.

thinking of moving there myself in a couple of years as my missus is from avoca beach. know it?

we will live in sydney though.

do you miss home at all?

Unread 13-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Smurf

Quote:
nice.

thinking of moving there myself in a couple of years as my missus is from avoca beach. know it?

we will live in sydney though.

do you miss home at all?
Get it sorted mate. Don't look back!

Though it's expensive as £#%&! these days.. If your missus is from Avoca then she probably has a bit of coin! Nice.

Don't miss home, was there at Christmas and it was the most miserable @#%&! of a holiday of my life. Miss the family though, goes without saying.

Unread 13-05-2010, 10:07 AM
BigRon

regardless of how eriksson treated him scholes has to let the past be the past and realise weve got a new man in charge now with more integrity than eriksson coulddream of. saying that, scholes should have gone to the world cup only if capello guaranteed him a starting role in centre midfield, imo. otherwise hes quite right to tell them to get £#%&!ed. why come out of retirement just to warm that bench like that @#%&! carragher will probably be doing?

Unread 13-05-2010, 10:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Get it sorted mate. Don't look back!

Though it's expensive as £#%&! these days.. If your missus is from Avoca then she probably has a bit of coin! Nice.

Don't miss home, was there at Christmas and it was the most miserable @#%&! of a holiday of my life. Miss the family though, goes without saying.

family and united im worried about mainly. this country £#%&!s me off though in the main and the weather is £#%&!ing shite. always faniced a more outdoors lifestyle tbh and it has always been my dream to live by the sea.

Unread 13-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Smurf

Quote:

family and united im worried about mainly. this country £#%&!s me off though in the main and the weather is £#%&!ing shite. always faniced a more outdoors lifestyle tbh and it has always been my dream to live by the sea.
Yeah I miss United a lot, but there are ways around it like recording the games and watching them on a Sunday morning, streams, watch Champions League (free to air) before work etc.

My life has changed dramatically since moving here. I've done more in the last 2 years than my whole life before I reckon. If you need anything or have any Qs just PM me.. Gruber's only up the road too (no, never met him!)

Australia isn't perfect, but it's as good as it gets I reckon.

PS we're at the beginning of Winter here and it was 22c today, cloudless skies.

Unread 13-05-2010, 10:41 AM
borsuk

be interesting to see if scholes goes into coaching when he finishes playing.

he's certainly doing his badges, along with giggs and neville.
Closed Thread