United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Looks bad. Back for the next game no doubt.
Quick trip to see Pep's "special doctor" in spain and he'll have grown an extra £#%&!ing leg by the next game.

Unread 18-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Quick trip to see Pep's "special doctor" in spain and he'll have grown an extra f***ing leg by the next game.
I thought there was no way of telling with a hamstring? ....

Unread 18-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
unless you get 4 points for a win then Arsenal will not be second.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
It didn’t

Unread 18-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Billy Redface

There ya go.

Bang on half time.

11 points behind by kick off

Best not to worry about them. Get a little run of our own going and hope for the best.

Unread 18-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
There ya go.

Bang on half time.

11 points behind by kick off

Best not to worry about them. Get a little run of our own going and hope for the best.
I’d be more worried about the 3 other teams right up our arse tbh.

Unread 18-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
I’d be more worried about the 3 other teams right up our arse tbh.
Not really thinking about anyone else right now. Our own form will take care of it. We need that buzz back we had in the early part. Hopefully pogba and Zlatan coming back can provide.

Better performances and three wins going in to that Arsenal game is much needed.

Unread 18-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Not really thinking about anyone else right now. Our own form will take care of it. We need that buzz back we had in the early part. Hopefully pogba and Zlatan coming back can provide.

Better performances and three wins going in to that Arsenal game is much needed.
We can’t realistically think about doing anything unless we sort our own form out. 6 goals in 6 games with two defeats is pretty shit going.

Unread 18-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
We can’t realistically think about doing anything unless we sort our own form out. 6 goals in 6 games with two defeats is pretty shit going.
Yeah.... I erm, just said that.

Unread 18-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Yeah.... I erm, just said that.
Cheers.

2-0 Man City now. Shame, Leicester very nearly almost made it hard for them.

Reminds me of United in 1993/4. Teams are beaten before they've got on the pitch against this lot.

Unread 18-11-2017, 05:10 PM
Cream

That was a difficult goal to watch. They make it look very easy.

Unread 18-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
That was a difficult goal to watch. They make it look very easy.
De Bruyne the best player in the league at the moment

Unread 18-11-2017, 05:21 PM
Cream

Quote:
De Bruyne the best player in the league at the moment
That and the fact they had two strikers in the six yard box before my eyes caught up with the play.

Unread 18-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Tiberian

I look at City and part of me wants to hold on the fact that they are still most weeks starting 9 of their team from last year, who were so underwhelming. Only Walker and Ederson from all the money spent in the summer who are making any real impact. Can not ignore how Sane, Jesus, Stones and Sterling are all progressing though

Unread 18-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
I look at City and part of me wants to hold on the fact that they are still most weeks starting 9 of their team from last year, who were so underwhelming. Only Walker and Ederson from all the money spent in the summer who are making any real impact. Can not ignore how Sane, Jesus, Stones and Sterling are all progressing though
Sane, De Bruyne and Jesus are on a different level to everyone else - they win games on their own. It's been another glorified training session for them today.

Sterling is still inconsistent as £#%&! but they've spent heavily in the right areas on the right kind of players and are reaping the reward from years of ground work.

Don't worry though because i'm sure we'll win the hashtag battle and facebook mentions league.

Unread 18-11-2017, 05:56 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Sane, De Bruyne and Jesus are on a different level to everyone else - they win games on their own. It's been another glorified training session for them today.

Sterling is still inconsistent as f*** but they've spent heavily in the right areas on the right kind of players and are reaping the reward from years of ground work.

Don't worry though because i'm sure we'll win the hashtag battle and facebook mentions league.
I really like Sane as a player, reminds me of young Giggs in how direct and fearless he is, cracking player. Their investment in youth looks as if it is paying off, unless Madrid/Barca get involved they should be able to keep a core group to build around.

Bastards.

Unread 18-11-2017, 06:03 PM
Cream

Awful CITYZENZ slogan on De Bruyne's tracky top.

Surely he won't want to be part of that cringe carnival for much longer?

Unread 18-11-2017, 06:04 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
I really like Sane as a player, reminds me of young Giggs in how direct and fearless he is, cracking player. Their investment in youth looks as if it is paying off, unless Madrid/Barca get involved they should be able to keep a core group to build around.

Bastards.
Yep

They've been allowed to blood theses young players into their side over time because they've had quality experienced players too

Us on the other hand have relied on Martial and Rashers to be our key players over the last couple of years.

Unread 18-11-2017, 06:08 PM
red in cumbria

Instead of pointlessly worrying about financially doped city, lets at least celebrate that Spurs are still Spurs

Unread 18-11-2017, 06:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Instead of pointlessly worrying about financially doped city, lets at least celebrate that Spurs are still Spurs
£#%&! off.

Unread 18-11-2017, 06:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
£#%&! off.
You'll give yourself an aneurysm if you carry on as you are, pal
Closed Thread