United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:38 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Lvg killed us, he really killed us.

More and more people admitting now he was worse than moyes entertainment wise....
it was worse because thats exactly how he wanted to play, Moyes just didn't have a clue.

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:38 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Actually a huge lie...
It has been implied in many quarters....

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It has been implied in many quarters....
By #@&%!s....

See results against Liverpool & city and also the cup run..try going a game or two..

Cheers..

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:42 AM
Baron

Some of the football has definitely been £#%&! this season. Certainly a degree of pragmatism, but if you didn't expect to see that now & then with Jose you're basically a £#%&!ing idiot.

What's undeniable is the fact the football, in the main, has been infinitely more enjoyable & the money has been spent far, far more sensibly. I sincerely despair of people's opinions of Pogba, much the same way I despair of some people's opinions of Van Gaal. What you see & what you think are cognitive dissonance. Being right on the internet is more important than whether a manager is performing like an absolute £#%&!ing @#%&!

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:45 AM
saffers

Quote:
By #@&%!s....

See results against Liverpool & city and also the cup run..try going a game or two..

Cheers..
The results v liverpool are nothing to brag about, palace have won 3 years in a row at anfield. This is a bad liverpool team my friend.....

Pellegrinis city was also pathetic.

Who did we face in the cup run? Scraped by west ham via replay, 94th minute winner vs a shit everton, went to extra time vs palace.

There was NOTHING positive about lvg, which is why he got the tin tac even after "winning" a cup. I think we won it in spite of him tbh.

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:46 AM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:

graphs and stats are what the game is all about, imo

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
The results v liverpool are nothing to brag about, palace have won 3 years in a row at anfield. This is a bad liverpool team my friend.....

Pellegrinis city was also pathetic.

Who did we face in the cup run? Scraped by west ham via replay, 94th minute winner vs a shit everton, went to extra time vs palace.

There was NOTHING positive about lvg, which is why he got the tin tac even after "winning" a cup. I think we won it in spite of him tbh.
...,and ?

He wasn't worse than Moyes.

Thanks.

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:48 AM
saffers

Quote:
...,and ?

He wasn't worse than Moyes.

Thanks.
He was.

Advise you to step down on this pal....

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:49 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Some of the football has definitely been £#%&! this season. Certainly a degree of pragmatism, but if you didn't expect to see that now & then with Jose you're basically a £#%&!ing idiot.

What's undeniable is the fact the football, in the main, has been infinitely more enjoyable & the money has been spent far, far more sensibly. I sincerely despair of people's opinions of Pogba, much the same way I despair of some people's opinions of Van Gaal. What you see & what you think are cognitive dissonance. Being right on the internet is more important than whether a manager is performing like an absolute £#%&!ing c***
Most of the lvg defending is tounge in cheek and a reaction to the continous hysterical dampening of bedsheets.

We're in a better place now.

It's ok.

The bad man isn't coming back.

Unread 25-04-2017, 10:49 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Lvg killed us, he really killed us.

More and more people admitting now he was worse than moyes entertainment wise....
happy to defend both of them but am also happy to talk about their flaws and their failings.

any time it was close to working for van gaal it was fine - exciting even - and the potential was clear. moyes wasn't given the best chance from the outset because of the void left by gill leading directly to the incompetence of that absolutely critical first window.

Unread 25-04-2017, 11:01 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Most of the lvg defending is tounge in cheek and a reaction to the continous hysterical dampening of bedsheets.

We're in a better place now.

It's ok.

The bad man isn't coming back.
You're easy to spot in that regards tbf old sauce, it's the legit football heads that worry me.

Unread 25-04-2017, 11:19 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
You're easy to spot in that regards tbf old sauce, it's the legit football heads that worry me.
Jesus. Two slaps.

Thought you were one of the nice guys.

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:44 PM
S/Side.Red

World transfer record broken and we're clinging to shot stats improvement.

Says a bit.

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:49 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Says a bit.
That we're a team in transition after 3 absolutely woeful seasons where ridiculous amounts of money was wasted on players that have already left the club with some more to follow maybe

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:50 PM
saffers

Exclamation

Quote:

Says a bit.
I'm clinging to no Ls since October
5 goals conceded since January
2 trophies in the bag and a semi final coming up
Blasting chelsea at home for the first time in years
Mourinho being the manager that uses teenagers most of any manager in the league

Yes we broke the world record for Pogz, lets not forget our previous manager was desperate to throw £100m at thomas muller. Wow, bullet dodged there! Not like him coming would have changed our fortunes in 2015/16.

Under the past manager, there was nothing to cling onto. People just wondering, how come we blew £300m to get worse than moyes era!

Unread 25-04-2017, 12:53 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Says a bit.
oh ffs..

Unread 25-04-2017, 03:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
That we're a team in transition after 3 absolutely woeful seasons where ridiculous amounts of money was wasted on players that have already left the club with some more to follow maybe
Quote:
I'm clinging to no Ls since October
5 goals conceded since January
2 trophies in the bag and a semi final coming up
Blasting chelsea at home for the first time in years
Mourinho being the manager that uses teenagers most of any manager in the league

Yes we broke the world record for Pogz, lets not forget our previous manager was desperate to throw £100m at thomas muller. Wow, bullet dodged there! Not like him coming would have changed our fortunes in 2015/16.

Under the past manager, there was nothing to cling onto. People just wondering, how come we blew £300m to get worse than moyes era!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
oh ffs..
All three lads appeared to tip us for the title last summer:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...ghlight=finish

Now 5th in April is a buzz.

Interesting times.

Unread 25-04-2017, 03:56 PM
dragflick

Unread 25-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=17

sagey shit right there

Unread 25-04-2017, 04:05 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Don't take it personally, pal. Only 1% of the forum had us 5th etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Fair play.
Closed Thread