United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-10-2010, 10:23 PM
JakeB

Oh how I wish Macheda would kick on and turn into a beast of a striker

Unread 20-10-2010, 10:25 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB

I hope that kelly brooke turns up at mine while the peg sellers out and gives me a soapy tit £#%&!, but thats not going to happen either

Unread 20-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Can't see it with him. Much prefer Welbeck over him tbh.As i have done since they played together in the academy.

Unread 20-10-2010, 10:35 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Can't see it with him. Much prefer Welbeck over him tbh.As i have done since they played together in the academy.
Macheda just seems so slow to me, clumsy too.

In my head tonight I was thinking 'RIGHT, 19 year old striker who finds it hard to get into the team has found out the clubs top striker is £#%&!ing off, meant to have bags of potential, he will £#%&!ing go for it tonight'

Errrm, yeah.

Unread 21-10-2010, 08:05 AM
Harri Jaffa

Macheda seems to work better when he has a striker partner. Not sure he is completly helped out with a midfield unable to pass the ball quickly to him tbph

He'll be fine, run of games is exactly what we need to see him get imho

Unread 21-10-2010, 09:11 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Macheda seems to work better when he has a striker partner. Not sure he is completly helped out with a midfield unable to pass the ball quickly to him tbph

He'll be fine, run of games is exactly what we need to see him get imho
Thought it was shameful dumping him up top with no support last night tbh.

What was the attendance last night by the way?

Unread 21-10-2010, 09:17 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
thought it was shameful dumping him up top with no support last night tbh.

Unread 21-10-2010, 09:22 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Looked a bit sparse on the telly.

Unread 21-10-2010, 09:24 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Looked a bit sparse on the telly.
Probably the amount that had tickets, but there were certainly lots of empties.

Next week will be alot less.

Unread 21-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Thought it was shameful dumping him up top with no support last night tbh.

Didn't think it was that bad, he's learning different aspects of a trade thats all

Unread 21-10-2010, 09:26 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Didn't think it was that bad, he's learning different aspects of a trade thats all
Last nights aspect was loneliness?

Unread 21-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Last nights aspect was loneliness?
or not being passed the ball by Nani, one of the 2

Unread 21-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Baron

Was bored shitless, ended up leaning round the corner in the pub to laugh my nuts off at the Spurs game on the other screen.

Also, half a dozen Guinness & chilli with chips & cheese is akin to unleashing a biblical wrath from my arse... I actually felt sorry for the wife when I got home

Unread 21-10-2010, 12:58 PM
redhegemony

As the lad said last night 'christ you get even more time on the ball in this match than you do at amateur level (?) on FIFA 11'

Unread 21-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Might have been said already but when you think about it, exluding Valencia, who, arguably may not recover his form after such an injury, United were missing Rio (consistant back injuries will end his career early), Giggs and Scholes (Retired in 2012 max) and VDS (retired this summer). Doesn't bode well for the future. SAF talks about potential, fair enough, he's obv a little better at it than me, but those players don't look that great tbh. Gibson, Macheda, Smalling, Park, Anderson, Obertan. Noooooooooooo.

Unread 21-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Might have been said already but when you think about it, exluding Valencia, who, arguably may not recover his form after such an injury, United were missing Rio (consistant back injuries will end his career early), Giggs and Scholes (Retired in 2012 max) and VDS (retired this summer). Doesn't bode well for the future. SAF talks about potential, fair enough, he's obv a little better at it than me, but those players don't look that great tbh. Gibson, Macheda, Smalling, Park, Anderson, Obertan. Noooooooooooo.
Smalling looks ok to me.