United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:59 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
If this @#%&! doesn't start proving himself I hope we £#%&! him off

would be helpful if you included the top line that told us what the £#%&! those random numbers meant

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:01 AM
rafabio

Quote:
If this @#%&! doesn't start proving himself I hope we £#%&! him off

doesn't even have a 1 in 2 ratio for goals scored to games played. sell the @#%&!.

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:01 AM
lazlopanaflex299

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
would be helpful if you included the top line that told us what the £#%&! those random numbers meant
the amount of stone bellers weighed per football season.

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:04 AM
dunk

It's always the same when we go out of the European Cup, a few weeks of %@#$&!s speculation about the future of our high profile players 'Fergie Plans Summer Clearout' and shite like that.

Settle down people.

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:04 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
doesn't even have a 1 in 2 ratio for goals scored to games played. sell the @#%&!.
yes he does

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:05 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's always the same when we go out of the European Cup, a few weeks of %@#$&!s speculation about the future of our high profile players 'Fergie Plans Summer Clearout' and shite like that.

Settle down people.
maybe we should stop going out of the £#%&!ing european cup.

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:10 AM
dunk

Quote:
maybe we should stop going out of the £#%&!ing european cup.
Well, that would be nice, and in fairness we do it a lot less these days than we ever used to before, I imagine that's why it's such a £#%&!ing big deal.

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:10 AM
rafabio

Quote:
yes he does
393 games 195 goals

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:12 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
393 games 195 goals
you're right I was reading the wrong columns.

I hope he gets 5 on sunday you @#%&!

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:13 AM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Helps him make his point though, whatever it is

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:14 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Helps him make his point though, whatever it is
do you think Rooney needs a season to prove himself at United?

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:15 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Reckon he'll hit 200 league goals for us before the end of the season, hopefully

Obviously, reach 200 as a total, not score 200 in the next 10 games

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:18 AM
barca99

Rooney > anyone that is available / anyone we are likely to get.

If we sell him it will be our loss, whats the point in 30 million if you are spending it on shit, or nothing!

If true ill be gutted, downward spiral, the new Arsenal in years to come if this happens. Shit news to end a shit £#%&!ing week.

And breathe ...

Jack Duckworth

it's a very good price, imo. does it fly into charles de gaulle?

Wart Chest

is no way his fat head would accept a pay cut when his contract is due for renewel with us, and is no way we are gonna pay him more than, or the same he's on now, just to watch him grow fatter and slower.. utd wont let him go to anyone in the prem on this move and by the time he does come back to the prem he will be way past his best.. anything over 25 mil and his wages off the books is a good deal.. alsoit could be fergie is tieing up loose ends/unfinished business by seeing him out the door before he himself makes his exit.. has been a great utd player over the years but when times up its up.

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:24 AM
Jethro

Quote:
do you think Rooney needs a season to prove himself at United?
I worded it completely wrong. He needs to prove his desire at this level, if he continues scoring great! But he has so much more to his game and we know it, he should be replicating performances like City away every week. A part of me dies when I see our highest earner fail to control a ball or take a penalty properly. I don't want to see him go, but I don't want to see him wilt away, we know he is better than that.

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:25 AM
lazlopanaflex299

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Reckon he'll hit 200 league goals for us before the end of the season, hopefully

Obviously, reach 200 as a total, not score 200 in the next 10 games

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:37 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

French are saying we've been trying to sell him to PSG for a while now.

Lads days are numbered, club by the sounds of it aren't convinced the lad has to desire to sort out his fitness.

Considering he's on big wages (£250k a week) I think they are well within their rights in selling him.

Wonder where that money will go

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
I worded it completely wrong. He needs to prove his desire at this level, if he continues scoring great! But he has so much more to his game and we know it, he should be replicating performances like City away every week. A part of me dies when I see our highest earner fail to control a ball or take a penalty properly. I don't want to see him go, but I don't want to see him wilt away, we know he is better than that.

'He needs games, you don't rest a player like that'.

Another way to put it is: 'Wayne is so lax in his approach to fitness and nutrition that the only way to ensure he's not a stone overweight and blowing nicotine out of his arse is to keep him on the pitch'.

Bellers: Berbatov finished top scorer, was sidelined for a more hiNrG player, dropped completely for a big game and playing at Fulham within 12 months. So it's clearly not all about goals.

I always rated a consistently fit Rooney above Ronaldo, and would do the same now with RVP. He's a £#%&!ing machine when on form. Well worth his wage, irreplaceable in fact. Those days ore OVER.

Unread 07-03-2013, 10:46 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Bellers: Berbatov finished top scorer, was sidelined for a more hiNrG player, dropped completely for a big game and playing at Fulham within 12 months. So it's clearly not all about goals.
Are you trying to £#%&!ing wind me up?
Closed Thread