United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Aman27deep

I'd not sell him if it means we have to sell him to Ciddy/Chelski.

And when we do, I'd not accept anything below 40m quid.

And If we end up selling him, I think we'll bring the magnificent bastard at Madrid back.

Unread 07-03-2013, 08:34 AM
dunk

Hopefully it's just paper %@#$&!s.

I'm also hoping this week is a wake up call to him and sorts his £#%&!ing head out, he needs to get his fat arse fit and back to some kind of form.

Unread 07-03-2013, 08:40 AM
Mr Castro

Mick Dennis is giving the papers far too much credit. He thinks they would have gone to people at the club and representatives of Rooney. They would have done no such thing, they'd rather just print anything and hope shit sticks.

Like i said, just ask him on Friday, see where it gets you.

Unread 07-03-2013, 08:49 AM
teflon_terry

Swap deal for Feillani and Ross Barkley. Wayne will take a massive pay cut due to his love for Everton. Stays on here.

Unread 07-03-2013, 08:52 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Hopefully it's just paper %@#$&!s.

I'm also hoping this week is a wake up call to him and sorts his £#%&!ing head out, he needs to get his fat arse fit and back to some kind of form.
I don't think he has it in him to maintain fitness like ronaldo, giggs, rio etc and there in lies the biggest problem.

Unread 07-03-2013, 08:58 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
As long as a decent replacement is lined up and he's not off to City I couldn't give a £#%&! about the scouse @#%&!.
I think most of us would agree. Like Ronaldo he acted the @#%&!, unlike Ronaldo his on-pitch performance just doesn't warrant special treatment any more.

Unread 07-03-2013, 08:59 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
I think most of us would agree. Like Ronaldo he acted the @#%&!, unlike Ronaldo his on-pitch performance just doesn't warrant special treatment any more.
and more importantly unlike ronaldo, wiggy won't fetch us 80m. Probably he won't even get us half of that money

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:02 AM
MUFC One Love

I just don't understand why his fitness is consistently shite. Surely if you was talented as him you'd get yourself in top shape to try and become one of the top players in the world?

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:13 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I just don't understand why his fitness is consistently shite. Surely if you was talented as him you'd get yourself in top shape to try and become one of the top players in the world?
Someone on here described him as 'just a council estate dad'. That sounds about right to me. Don't get me wrong, he's great on his day, but his lack of professionalism is rapidly catching up with him, this stupid £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:17 AM
MUFC One Love

I still think it could backfire selling him though. I don't think United will let him go to a domestic rival which is good news. I think he'll be back in on Sunday with Hernandez and he'll play well, he usually does against the big teams.

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:19 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I still think it could backfire selling him though. I don't think United will let him go to a domestic rival which is good news. I think he'll be back in on Sunday with Hernandez and he'll play well, he usually does against the big teams.

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:31 AM
Mr_Ed

If the fat shit put in the effort to earn his full wage and stay fit then I'd have some sympathy but his beer and occasional smoking antics is what £#%&!s me off...

Look at the compare and contrast with Ronnie or anyone else who works really hard to maximise their potential.

If you'd put Gary Nev's attitude in tubby then we'd have a world beater.

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:36 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazlopanaflex299
it's alright mate, powell and some jackass from anderlecht are coming in next year. SAF has it covered.

no value in football remember.
If Utd are now selling players for being unfit or inconsistent/shite, shouldn't Anderson, Valencia, Brand and Young all be shown the door first? ffs, Fletcher is practically dead and he's still on the books.

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:38 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
If Utd are now selling players for being unfit or inconsistent/shite, shouldn't Anderson, Valencia, Brand and Young all be shown the door first? ffs, Fletcher is practically dead and he's still on the books.
none of them are paid 200k/week nor will we get 30m if we sell them. Have you still not recovered from tuesday's nightmare?

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:38 AM
irk

fit him with a gastric band, tell him to lay off the biftas, and play him up front instead of on the left or in midfield. see if he can bring back the player he was in 2006 or 2007.

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
fit him with a gastric band, tell him to lay off the biftas, and play him up front instead of on the left or in midfield. see if he can bring back the player he was in 2006 or 2007.
This. I'd give him another season to prove himself

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:52 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
This. I'd give him another season to prove himself
£#%&! me, I'm literally lost for words. :shakehead:

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:54 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Play a striker up front? Now there's a revolutionary idea. I wonder if the Rene/Phelan brain trust have suggested such witchcraft to the Dear Leader.

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:55 AM
lazlopanaflex299

he will never go back to 2007 level. You'd have to be out of your mind to think he can get to that level of pace and energy again.

Best you can hope for is 2010 rooney. And that's not coming back either. He's grown fat on the throne.

Unread 07-03-2013, 09:57 AM
believe

If this @#%&! doesn't start proving himself I hope we £#%&! him off

Closed Thread