United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Good job we didn't present city any goals yesterday really
Shit when the boot is on the other foot.. that said I don’t recall city being pinned in their own area at any point, nevermind for the better part of an hour.

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:51 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He produced the same, possibly worse, at Arsenal but got f***ing lucky as Arsenal just didn’t get going and gifted us 2 early goals. I did try to tell you this, but you couldn’t see past the 2 goals Koscielny and Mustafi presented to us on a silver platter.
No, I remember what you said.

If you remember, my point was that the intention and following that through will determine whether or not it's attacking.

At Arsenal, we exploited their weaknesses, played to ours, looked to counter and kill the game.

Yesterday, we didn't do that.

We're not the same every week. We were far more negative yesterday than we have been since the Chelsea game.

That's part of the frustration.

I have no allegiance to his method, I try to judge on its merits. At Arsenal it was good, yesterday it was shit and he's being rightly criticised.

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:52 PM
dunk

That’s just it, it wasn’t any different, just that arsenal were hapless.

Sparky***

Quote:
Shit when the boot is on the other foot.. that said I don’t recall city being pinned in their own area at any point, nevermind for the better part of an hour.
I'm not arguing they enjoyed the lion's share of the ball.

We're not going to make gigantic strides anywhere when we're still relying on the same old shit @#%&!s we were under van gaal and moyes.

also don't be surprised when city turn up with two of the form midfielders in european football in de bruyne and David Silva and proceed to run the show when we have Jesse lingard, Rashford and Martial all busy still trying to decide whether they're any good or not.

Billy Redface

Quote:
That’s just it, it wasn’t any different, just that arsenal were hapless.
I disagree. For the reasons already stated.

Have a nice evening.

utd99

Quote:
I'm not arguing they enjoyed the lion's share of the ball.

We're not going to make gigantic strides anywhere when we're still relying on the same old shit @#%&!s we were under van gaal and moyes.

also don't be surprised when city turn up with two of the form midfielders in european football in de bruyne and David Silva and proceed to run the show when we have Jesse lingard, Rashford and Martial all busy still trying to decide whether they're any good or not.
I could probably help them with that...

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:53 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I could probably help them with that...

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I think a lot of us are struggling with the fact that football has passed us by. We were raised on pictures and stories of the babes, the trinity, Robbo, Fergie, Bruce, Keane and Vidic. Warriors; real men.

Now we have a bunch of @#%&! who play for a tart.

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Frustrated the £#%&! out of me yesterday. Its bizarre that Mourinho drew attention to it in the build up and the ref ignored it, and Sky focused on Noel £#%&!ing Gallagher instead.

They were better nqat and we should've targeted Walker etc etc, but the fact they got away with that constantly made it much easier for them. Marginal gains.

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Frustrated the £#%&! out of me yesterday. Its bizarre that Mourinho drew attention to it in the build up and the ref ignored it, and Sky focused on Noel £#%&!ing Gallagher instead.

They were better nqat and we should've targeted Walker etc etc, but the fact they got away with that constantly made it much easier for them. Marginal gains.
need more managers to start pointing it out and putting pressure on the refs then. they were all quick enough to moan about refs at old trafford for years it seems funny that they're all happy to ignore it.

Unread 11-12-2017, 10:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
need more managers to start pointing it out and putting pressure on the refs then. they were all quick enough to moan about refs at old trafford for years it seems funny that they're all happy to ignore it.
What pressure? They get lambasted every game they ref by one manager or another. They don’t give a £#%&!.

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:02 PM
andyroo

So typical for £#%&!ing Herrera to take a dive himself - a gormless, obvious one - and thus make Mourinho look like a dick for talking about diving

When our football can't do the talking we got nothing

Unread 11-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
So typical for f***ing Herrera to take a dive himself - a gormless, obvious one - and thus make Mourinho look like a dick for talking about diving

I'd rather see Fellaini than Herrera

Herrera is just another phony like Henderson. Shit player, wannabe hardman, yet somehow gets - or got - wide-scale affection because he gets us.

Unread 12-12-2017, 12:45 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I'd rather see Fellaini than Herrera

Herrera is just another phony like Henderson. Shit player, wannabe hardman, yet somehow gets - or got - wide-scale affection because he gets us.
Like Mata, nice guy who writes $#*! blog posts after every game so gets a pass for being an abysmal player.

We sign two midfielders from Spain and end up with this quality

Unread 12-12-2017, 01:25 AM
Part 36 Offer

Guardiola would have been perfect for United. Instead we got stuck with this Norbert.

Unread 12-12-2017, 01:27 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Guardiola would have been perfect for United.
Shame all the £#%&!ing @#%&! wants is easy jobs at clubs whose resources far out stretch all their competition then isn't it.

Maybe one day he'll take on an actual challenge.

Unread 12-12-2017, 01:32 AM
Buck

I'd like to see all of these managers who have only been with top budgets and top players try their hand at a Palace or West Ham.

There's a real challenge.

I rate Big Sam higher than most as he takes teams truly in the shitter and immediately turns it around. Best manager in the league nqat.

Unread 12-12-2017, 03:30 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Shame all the £#%&!ing @#%&! wants is easy jobs at clubs whose resources far out stretch all their competition then isn't it.

Maybe one day he'll take on an actual challenge.

reckon when Fergie met him in New York after he quit Barca, it was all done and dusted. No wonder he turned a deaf un to Fergie. Too late. They poached him while he was still at Barca and promised him the world. Stressed my arse. Took gardening leave whilst they prepared the ground for the @#%&!. A few years with the Berts, he’ll walk away and never have to work again.

Unread 12-12-2017, 06:20 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
So typical for £#%&!ing Herrera to take a dive himself - a gormless, obvious one - and thus make Mourinho look like a dick for talking about diving

Mourinho is every bit as bad as Herrera for publicly claiming it was a PK . That was embarrassing. I suppose it took the focus away from his shit 1st half tactics. hated Herrera since he let Mark Noble pick him up & dump him on the sideline. One decent game against Hazard on a real off day & he became Mr united. £#%&! him off to Spain & bring Pereira back

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:06 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Guardiola would have been perfect for United. Instead we got stuck with this Norbert.
City’s approach was ruthless. Who’s the best manager in the world? Let’s get him.

United’s approach to Frogger’s impending retirement, meanwhile, was based on a load of wishy-washy, nostalgic £#%&!ing twaddle and set the club back years.
Closed Thread