United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:30 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Default I'm thinking of writing a book about the season just gone.

I went to every game home, away and abroad in what was a memorable season. I am planning to write a book in a diary style, and go on about all our trips to each game, what we got up to, the game itself etc. I think it will he a decent read, and a book that match going reds ca. Relate to.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Zorg

Judging by that post I would advise having it proofread.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:32 PM
Tumescent Throb

and it's a diary, you say

believe

Thumbs up

Top red. Maye you could get a slot on 5Live and read it out Jackanory style.

Billy Baroo

7 chapters on hair and highlights

no ta

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Spiffy

You can call it "I sold my soul because I'm a right @#%&!"

HTH.

Betty's Hotpot

I'm posting from my I-phone, it has a mind of it's own.

BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
I went to every game home, away and abroad in what was a memorable season. I am planning to write a book in a diary style, and go on about all our trips to each game, what we got up to, the game itself etc. I think it will he a decent read, and a book that match going reds ca. Relate to.
I suggest you call it The Not So Secret Diary of Betty's Hotspot and offer any forum member here a free signature. Grimson can help you out with the prose.

Crumps

Do you keep a diary already? If not you may fall foul of false memory syndrome.

I'd probably get it for christmas off my gran and never bother to read it though tbh.

Edit: Not False Memory Syndrome. I've just googled it and I am in no way suggesting Betty was sexuallly abused at any point during the season. I just meant how good is his actual memory of the games as I can't remember £#%&! all of match days normally.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I'm posting from my I-phone, it has a mind of it's own.
Unlike you.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:35 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Do you keep a diary already? If not you may fall foul of false memory syndrome.

I'd probably get it for christmas off my gran and never bother to read it though tbh.
You could read it on the shitter, like, and imagine its Viz. Betty the Fish. Boylie Bacon. Etc.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:36 PM
elhombre

Quote:
that's an awful lot of £#%&!ing crayons...

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Blagger

Quote:
how did you manage to get briefs for every away without getting chubbed once?

don't take you for a jibber.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:38 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Unlike you.
Talking of mind of your own, when it was the cool thing to do to slag Fergie off you were right involved, suddenly now it's the in thing to love him again you want to bum him. Talk about bring led by others.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:38 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
how did you manage to get briefs for every away without getting chubbed once?

don't take you for a jibber.
he's part of uniteds back team media staff. don't you know anything?

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:39 PM
believe

Quote:
Talking of mind of your own, when it was the cool thing to do to slag Fergie off you were right involved, suddenly now it's the in thing to love him again you want to bum him. Talk about bring led by others.
I still thiinks he's a @#%&!. Hth.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
You could read it on the shitter, like, and imagine its Viz. Betty the Fish. Boylie Bacon. Etc.
I'm reading a book of footballing quotations atm whilst on the bog, some of it is really good. I dropped it in the bath the other morning. Pages stuck together I hope the reason for that isn't misconstrued though.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I really wish someone would post that picture of betty and his fella in front of the union jack. He's wearing a pint tank top ffs.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:44 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Err, no, criticising the manager for a team playing appalling football but then praising him after he's turned it around seems sensible to me. Failing to see any mistakes ever in his entire time and slagging anyone who ever did as anti-United, seems utterly mindless to me.

Unread 30-05-2008, 01:44 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I really wish someone would post that picture of betty and his fella in front of the union jack. He's wearing a pint tank top ffs.

what?!!!!!!!!!!?!?!
Closed Thread