United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:35 PM
TheFatGoth

Question Do you secretly hope City win the treble this season?

It would certainly put a dampener on Pep's big arrival and increase the pressure on him tenfold.

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:36 PM
jem

they are on for the quad, surely?

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:37 PM
dunk

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:38 PM
believe

Yes, I'm secretly hoping City win the treble. I'm going to bad rep you every day for a month for this.

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:38 PM
naes_sean

Yeah, I hope they win everything this year so they don't next. great plan

dick

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:40 PM
dragflick

Too obvious Dave.

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:40 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yes, I'm secretly hoping City win the treble. I'm going to bad rep you every day for a month for this.
Please, no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Yeah, I hope they win everything this year so they don't next. great plan

dick
Sometimes you've got to think of the bigger picture.

Anyway, I know for a fact that most on here are hoping City win the League cup.

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:41 PM
bobcraven

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:45 PM
morgan

My word

Fred has certainly been rattled/wummed hard by this Pep business

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Anyway, I know for a fact that most on here are hoping City win the League cup.
I wonder why

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Pop

No, just the the Premier League, Champions League and Coca-Cola Cup. I'm rooting for Liverpool to win the FA Cup. In fact, it would be wonderful for them to beat Utd in the final. Be a fitting tribute to them in the same year they finally achieved JUSTICE.

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:54 PM
ziggyman17

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:54 PM
itisme_panaflex

i hope they win back to back european cup and league doubles so they get bored and become spoilt! lol jokes on them.

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
they are on for the quad, surely?
Hope Rik Mayall has taught them how to drive it.

Unread 02-02-2016, 03:57 PM
King Eric

To be honest, I see city as a new team who have just recently come good, I don't recall them being that good ever, apart from a brief spell about 40 odd years ago. I know £#%&!tard city fans have an hatred for us born out of decades of seeing us win everything, over and over and over again and being our whipping boys year on year, but them????? They don't mean jackshit to me. We don't look like we will win anything and as long as Liverpool don't win anything, a team I truly detest after suffering at least heir hands through the 80s and at times in the 70s, then I can see the irony of city winning three trophies and getting rid of the manager who did it. That would heap some pressure on Guardiola next year, even before he's started.

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:01 PM
itisme_panaflex

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
To be honest, I see city as a new team who have just recently come good, I don't recall them being that good ever, apart from a brief spell about 40 odd years ago. I know £#%&!tard city fans have an hatred for us born out of decades of seeing us win everything, over and over and over again and being our whipping boys year on year, but them????? They don't mean jackshit to me. We don't look like we will win anything and as long as Liverpool don't win anything, a team I truly detest after suffering at least heir hands through the 80s and at times in the 70s, then I can see the irony of city winning three trophies and getting rid of the manager who did it. That would heap some pressure on Guardiola next year, even before he's started.
ooter alert.

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Sizlack

Quote:

You live in Yorkshire pal, would you feel the same if it was Leeds United

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
I thought you were a long time member here ? ... It sounds like you've just joined, or had your log in stolen

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

Unread 02-02-2016, 04:11 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizlack
You live in Yorkshire pal, would you feel the same if it was Leeds United
Leeds who????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
I thought you were a long time member here ? ... It sounds like you've just joined, or had your log in stolen
I never said I wanted city to win a load of trophies, I personally just don't hate them anywhere near as much as Liverpool and it's not as though we are in a position to prevent them. I just think it would heap a load of pressure on Pep if they did.
Closed Thread