Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
Exactly

2 weeks yesterday and this little man will be jetting off too Moscow
You going on the day trip with O'Neill Stretters ?

Unread 06-05-2008, 04:59 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester
How do you find out which block they are in then?

Booking history just tells you the row and seat nr.

Will the ticket office tell you the block nr etc...?
yeah some people have rang up the TO to find out their block - i'm not that arsed about finding out - will find out when i get me tickets next week tbh

Unread 06-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
You going on the day trip with O'Neill Stretters ?
No mate only i can £#%&! things up, was meant to be on the same flight as Ste and a few others but im going a day earlier, my mistake by getting giddy when i was booking it.
So now i will be going to dusseldorf ALONE and then flying to moscow ALONE as well as staying in the airports as well

Unread 06-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Brenner

Quote:
No mate only i can £#%&! things up, was meant to be on the same flight as Ste and a few others but im going a day earlier, my mistake by getting giddy when i was booking it.
So now i will be going to dusseldorf ALONE and then flying to moscow ALONE as well as staying in the airports as well
Couple of our lads are going via Dusseldorf on the Monday, coming back to Manc on the Friday

PM me if you want me to put you in touch so you're not on your jack

Unread 06-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Couple of our lads are going via Dusseldorf on the Monday, coming back to Manc on the Friday

PM me if you want me to put you in touch so you're not on your jack
what time is there flight on the monday mate, need a lift to london if you know of anyone going down otherwise ill have to get a train, no harm i guess just pain in the arse

Unread 06-05-2008, 05:15 PM
m14red

£120

joke when you think about it. £120 for a game of football. why so expensive?!?

Unread 06-05-2008, 05:18 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
£120

joke when you think about it. £120 for a game of football. why so expensive?!?
agreed, the only decent spin i've been able to put on it is that it's £120 - £70 visa = £50 ticket.

Unread 06-05-2008, 05:21 PM
m14red

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
agreed, the only decent spin i've been able to put on it is that it's £120 - £70 visa = £50 ticket.
when do you normally need a visa for a euro away tho?!

Unread 06-05-2008, 05:23 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by m14red
when do you normally need a visa for a euro away tho?!
agreed on that as well mate, but how often do we play a euro away that's not even in europe.

so it's all uefa's fault. @#%&!s.

Unread 06-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Brenner

Quote:
what time is there flight on the monday mate, need a lift to london if you know of anyone going down otherwise ill have to get a train, no harm i guess just pain in the arse
8am from Manchester

Unread 06-05-2008, 05:40 PM
puressence

i have 480 debited ..4 £#%&!ing tickets get in there

Unread 06-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
you £#%&!ing silly bugger tbh that's something i'd do. was pissing myself when ste told me no offence

Unread 06-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
you £#%&!ing silly bugger tbh that's something i'd do. was pissing myself when ste told me no offence
Absolute @#%&! i am

Unread 06-05-2008, 09:47 PM
wee man

£73
Closed Thread