Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:15 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Good as gone. Will be used as a makeweight in a deal nqat
van gaal boy wishful thinking

youve all said martial gone, mata gone etc for two years now, stop whining just cuz theyre benched every now and then

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:17 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Descahmps said we're not selling.

Stop going around spreading negativity soucse bastard

Sod off with this shite. I am just having a look at the situation. Hes got a year left on his contract, hasn't been offered anything. Hes not in the team, hes hardly been given a chance with a run of games. The £9m clause to be triggered.

sorry if it doesn't tow the party line but Its as clear as the nose on yer face,

I hope I am wrong hes one of my favourite players and one of my boys adores him. But the signs are all there,.

His deal from Monaco
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...uments-7203482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Good as gone. Will be used as a makeweight in a deal nqat
Of course he will. Its as clear as day. Being called a £#%&!ing scouser for bringing it up ffs.

Quote:

youve all said martial gone, mata gone etc for two years now, stop whining just cuz theyre benched every now and then

So you think Jose fancy's him as a player? & you think the £9m clause doesn't affect a thing? You new to Uniteds money men?
Ill be a bit happier if he gets picked that would show he's here for keeps and we would be paying the £9m at some point anyway.

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Jethro

Quote:

No I haven't

It makes complete sense to move Martial on. We've had season after season of 'he'll come good next year' with young players. He has all the talent in the world but is far too hit and miss. Concentrate on developing Rashford more and start looking at bleeding in Gomes to the first team.

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:38 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford, 20, is becoming disillusioned at his lack of action at Old Trafford - and the England international may leave next season. (Mirror)
Martial out too. Get Perisic signed up. The future's so bright we have to wear shades

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:39 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Martial out too. Get Perisic signed up. The future's so bright we have to wear shades
Come on. You know full well that is bullshit

dragflick

Quote:
What a load of shite

ZiggyStardust

Once Sanchez signed it felt like there wouldn't be enough room for both Martial and Rashford going forward

If we are going to keep one and prioritize game time for development then it has to be Rashford

It's a shame as Sanchez could play from the right but Jose doesn't seem to want to try that option

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:43 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
What a load of shite
It’s the kind of thing you’d expect from a bertie or a rat. From a united fan - baffling

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:45 AM
browser

Quote:
idiot

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:47 AM
dunk

State of you lot It's off the BBC gossip, I don't believe for a second United are stupid enough to let Rashford go, or Martial for that matter, Mourinho would be got rid of first.

Self righteous indignation all over the shop

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:48 AM
Bunker Buster

‘Think’ he was being Sarcy tbh....

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:48 AM
TheFatGoth

He's defo off.

Stuck on 24 league goals and hasn't featured in a league game since mid February.

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
He's defo off.

Stuck on 24 league goals and hasn't featured in a league game since mid February.
How petty can we be ?

£#%&!ing odd.

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:55 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
How petty can we be ?

£#%&!ing odd.
Gets 1 more goal, we spend £9m more, get £60m for him in the summer and make a tiny profit, or keep him on the bench, bin him for £60m and make £9m more profit?

We aren't as flush and free with monies as the press and our fans would like to believe.

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:56 AM
dragflick

Quote:
State of you lot It's off the BBC gossip, I don't believe for a second United are stupid enough to let Rashford go, or Martial for that matter, Mourinho would be got rid of first.

I was on about the quote bit.

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Gets 1 more goal, we spend £9m more, get £60m for him in the summer and make a tiny profit, or keep him on the bench, bin him for £60m and make £9m more profit?

We aren't as flush and free with monies as the press and our fans would like to believe.
It just sends out a very worrying message to young players...

Money > talent and goals....

Unread 10-04-2018, 10:57 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:00 AM
Cream

Quote:

You really think we'd get £60 m for him?

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:01 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
You really think we'd get £60 m for him?
Should get more tbh. Transfer market is £#%&!ing mental atm.

Unread 10-04-2018, 11:04 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:

So the bloke has 1 year left on his deal spends most of his time on the bench but Jose will still dictate his future? Its out of his hands, we wont sit him on the bench all next year to lose him for nowt.

That clause thing has pushed them to an early decision imo.

I hope he gets some game time and that will give me a bit of confidence that we don't care about the £9m as its always going to be triggered at some point. But at the moment it looks dodgy.
Closed Thread