United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Reply
 
Old 15-07-2013, 05:45 PM
MrBishi
 
Default

 
Old 16-07-2013, 08:10 AM
dinger
 
Default

Explosion in an oil refinery in Mexico, in the second shot you can see the pipes wobbling because of the detonation wave, unfortunately there are some poor bastards caught in it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_awfb_BezDI
 
Old 16-07-2013, 08:56 AM
Jez Quigley
 
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Explosion in an oil refinery in Mexico, in the second shot you can see the pipes wobbling because of the detonation wave, unfortunately there are some poor bastards caught in it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_awfb_BezDI
That's awful
 
Old 16-07-2013, 09:18 AM
dinger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
That's awful
Day before my first visit to a refinery my company showed me this video as part of the site induction, was proper shitting myself.
 
Old 16-07-2013, 10:59 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Day before my first visit to a refinery my company showed me this video as part of the site induction, was proper shitting myself.
Why the f*** would they do that ffs

It's like showing Final Destination before an in flight safety vid.
 
Old 16-07-2013, 12:41 PM
dinger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Why the f*** would they do that ffs

It's like showing Final Destination before an in flight safety vid.
Health & Safety scare tactics, f***ing worked a treat
 
Old 16-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Jez Quigley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
Health & Safety scare tactics, f***ing worked a treat
True story


We had a f***ing imbecile as an HSE manager in Libya. A local fella whose claim to fame was that he was a pilot in the Libyan Air Force when the US attacked in 86 and he was one of those who took off, flew in the wrong direction and then screamed over Tripoli once the danger had passed

Anyway, went to a refinery called Ras Lanuf with him. We were in a lab looking at oil samples and in he walks, no hat, no boots, fag in hand :shakehead:

Got a gigantic bollocking from the site safety man but truly to this day, doesn't think he did anything wrong :shakehead:
 
Old 17-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
If you place 32 metronomes on a static object and set them rocking out of phase with one another, they will remain that way indefinitely. Place them on a moveable surface, however, and something very interesting (and very mesmerizing) happens.
 
Old 17-07-2013, 10:31 AM
MonkeyOnMyBack
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Nice. Had hopes the maverick red on the right would keep playing by his own rules. Succumbed to the forces of conformity, sadly.
 
Old 17-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Zorg
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
Nice. Had hopes the maverick red on the right would keep playing by his own rules. Succumbed to the forces of conformity, sadly.
Yeah, me too. Was great at first. 'Nope. f*** you...... oh, alright then'.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Interesting video thread
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The interesting Doors and Gates thread. Fountz Off Topic 52 09-07-2013 03:46 PM
interesting video piece on Milliband feat Toilet Sniffer Cream Off Topic 6 30-09-2010 03:18 PM
interesting video from 89 bcred Off Topic 3 22-07-2009 08:25 AM
Another No Country For Old Men Thread - Interesting Insight Inside! TreeFiddy Off Topic 7 23-02-2008 03:22 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:05 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.