United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2018, 08:13 PM
S/Side.Red

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
I loved the big man Still do. Excellent football man.

Just thought he stank the place out...Him and his signings. Hold no grudges against the man at all
Wouldn't hurt you to say it once in a while.

Unread 05-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Wouldn't hurt you to say it once in a while.
He knows..

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:07 PM
20 times

Is it too late to cancel the new contract?

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Though is it his fault if our forwards can't finish for shit?

(actually, it probably is)

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:15 PM
Marlon Van Baron

I am very much pro Jose - but I am starting to question his insistence on picking the same clowns at back and a two man midfield. This side should be producing so much more than it is.

Pogba and Matic as a two just doesn’t work. How long is he going to persist with this. Lingard has to be sacrificed for another midfielder.

Rojo and Shaw have to stay in the side ahead of Smalling and Young. Smalling is an absolute embarrassment and should never wear the Utd shirt again. How has he lasted so long at this club?

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:17 PM
saffers

Quote:
Fickle? Not a good look pal.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:17 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I am very much pro Jose - but I am starting to question his insistence on picking the same clowns at back and a two man midfield. This side should be producing so much more than it is.

Pogba and Matic as a two just doesn’t work. How long is he going to persist with this. Lingard has to be sacrificed for another midfielder.

Rojo and Shaw have to stay in the side ahead of Smalling and Young. Smalling is an absolute embarrassment and should never wear the Utd shirt again. How has he lasted so long at this club?
Sums up my thoughts. If some shitheads like us on an Internet forum can see it why can’t one of the most successful living managers?

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron

Still in the habit of slightly strange substitutions as well.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Pop

He can stay in his £#%&!ing hotel room till he's found face down in a pool of vomit on the bathroom floor for all I give a toss.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:19 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Fickle? Not a good look pal.
Nope. Just willing to change my mind based on the facts unlike to pro LVG lot

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Sparky***

He won’t last his contract out at this rate.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:21 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Agreed. Can see him walking.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Sums up my thoughts. If some shitheads like us on an Internet forum can see it why can’t one of the most successful living managers?
Because he is stubborn, just like SAF was. But because other teams were still scared of us then, Freggle more often than not got away with it.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:23 PM
saffers

Quote:
Nope. Just willing to change my mind based on the facts unlike to pro LVG lot
What has made you change your mind in the last 2 weeks? A freak loss to newcastle and being beaten by a really good side away that has also beaten the likes of madrid and liverpool recently?

Quote:
If we don't win the league by 2021 then yeah it would be a surprise if he was still here. This is not as controversial a statement as you think it is pol.

He'll leave a great legacy whatever happens though.

Another window and we'll be reet.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:31 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Another window and we'll be reet.
How many more windows do we need?

We have a glaring hole in our midfield and central defence and it hasn’t been addressed in the last two windows.

Why have we given new contracts to shite like Mata, Young and Herrera. Just get rid and off the wage bill. Why are we begging a useless turd like Fellaini to resign it’s all very concerning.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:33 PM
Sparky***

He won’t be in charge by this time next season

Didn’t look remotely arsed in that interview afterwards.

What the £#%&! happened to your pride man?

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:44 PM
utd99

Quote:

What’s he bought now, 8 players? 9? How many of them are putting in a performance for him, or even staying fit? How many are still here?

Right now, his players should be the bedrock of a team on the up, yet the distance between us and the the best in Europe has never been bigger. I don’t think he knows what to do about it mate. I don’t think he knows how to get a game out of these shitbags.

That’s not to excuse his mistakes either. His arrogance is not working here.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
What’s he bought now, 8 players? 9? How many of them are putting in a performance for him, or even staying fit? How many are still here?

Right now, his players should be the bedrock of a team on the up, yet the distance between us and the the best in Europe has never been bigger. I don’t think he knows what to do about it mate. I don’t think he knows how to get a game out of these shitbags.
7 if you count Zlatan.

4 of them played today.

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:56 PM
20 times

Quote:

Who could we realistically get? Is Ancelloti still out of work?

Unread 11-02-2018, 04:58 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

That’s not to excuse his mistakes either. His arrogance is not working here.
I don't know what game he wants to get out of them.

What is this team trying to do? How does he envisage matches going?

Make no mistakes and hope the good players just conjure up something?
Closed Thread