just got back, gutted , next year boys.

Unread 02-05-2011, 05:50 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
just got back.

Unread 02-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Lok

I bothered to watch the game online. Forgot how poor football was at that level. Shocking that people get paid for playing at that level.

The hill looked a good laugh, nice way to watch a match. The crowd didn't sound too loud though. Was pretty crude as well for what I thought was a family club.

Why the match wasn't played at a neutral stadium?

Unread 02-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Zorg

Good day out, shame about the result. Their keeper made a £#%&!ing fantastic save at 0-0, which I was right behind. He kept them in it. CB had one shot on goal and scored, but they finished 2nd in the league I suppose. We'd have battered them if Norton and Wright hadn't been suspended for £#%&! all. As it was it was a shit game. It always seems that whenever lots of eyes are on us the standard is crap, Rochdale being the exception.

The atmosphere was just fantastic though, the new 'and that's the way we like it' song is top

Unread 03-05-2011, 07:41 AM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
At least we won't have Child of Darkness crowing about FC's great result after yesterday,
dick

Unread 03-05-2011, 07:30 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Good day out, shame about the result. Their keeper made a £#%&!ing fantastic save at 0-0, which I was right behind. He kept them in it. CB had one shot on goal and scored, but they finished 2nd in the league I suppose. We'd have battered them if Norton and Wright hadn't been suspended for £#%&! all. As it was it was a shit game. It always seems that whenever lots of eyes are on us the standard is crap, Rochdale being the exception.

The atmosphere was just fantastic though, the new 'and that's the way we like it' song is top
I tbought the atmosphere in the ground was shite tbh

Unread 03-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike999
I tbought the atmosphere in the ground was shite tbh
Were you there?

It was cracking behind the goal, but that was the only covered bit. Open air bits are shit for noise.
Closed Thread