United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Albert Tatlock

Default Re: These 'decisions'.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think he was referring to the line about nobody believing we would be in this position at the start of the season tbh.

I stand by the idea that if we remain unbeaten at OT we'll be fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I think borsuk was referring to dunk saying no-one expected this at the start of the season tbboggeddowninaquagmireofsquabblingoverdetails
Sorry, it's not my fault, I'm fat, I can't help it.

Unread 03-05-2011, 11:33 AM
beansy

I've lost the meaning of this thread, are we saying refs are out to get United or bias in their favour?

Unread 03-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chalten
if chelseas beat us at OT then they will deserve to win the league imo. i'm not having all this shit about who's getting the decisions. it's all very scouse.

our away form is shocking and if we don't win the league it's because our midfield is not good enough..............but we all knew that at the beginning of the season didn't we?

nft.
if chelsea beat us at OT [and then match us in the remaining two games] they will deserve to win the league you say? well maybe.

the corollary to your pointless hypothetical conclusion is obviously that if we do win the league then it's because our midfield is good enough... but we all knew that at the beginning of the season didn't we?

Unread 03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

whoever finishes with most points will deserve to win the league.

Unread 03-05-2011, 12:35 PM
borsuk

the thing is, we're more or less where we always are: going into the final stretch of the season in with a shout of the league and a major cup. that shouldn't surprise anybody.

if we win both the league and cl it won't mean the squad is perfect and not in need of changes and improvements, naturally. nor if we lose both will it mean the squad is shite and needs the roots ripping up.

it's a very thin line between winning both and winning nothing. it will be next season as well, when no doubt we'll be in a similar position come april.
Closed Thread