United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-09-2017, 06:20 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Funny whatever happens.

Ciddy just threw £250m on mainly average tosh a year after spending £200m and bringing in Guardiola on the biggest wage in the game. Hilarious if they somehow cant beat this average liverpool squad.

Always good for the scousers to build themselves up too to prepare for the inevitable fall.

Suspect the berties will win tbh.
City are without alien head. This game will be 3-3...which is fine

Unread 08-09-2017, 06:30 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
City are without alien head. This game will be 3-3...which is fine
Draw needed....

Unread 08-09-2017, 10:19 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Campfire stories on RAWK

"I could write paragraphs on the matter"

Says man in the second of three paragraphs.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum...topic=336492.0

Unread 09-09-2017, 09:55 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Given we're intending to challenge for the league this season, we need a draw or Liverpool win.

Unread 09-09-2017, 10:38 AM
denis lawless

Not going to allow my hatred for both of these sets of @#%&!s, to influence my hope that one of them might take maximum points......both to lose 2 please.

Dull 0-0...plenty of cards yellow and red with a few bad tackles thrown in for good measure.

Unread 09-09-2017, 10:47 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Not going to allow my hatred for both of these sets of @#%&!s, to influence my hope that one of them might take maximum points......both to lose 2 please.

Dull 0-0...plenty of cards yellow and red with a few bad tackles thrown in for good measure.
At least 1 sending off per team & a massive touchline brawl & some points deductions thrown in.

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:21 PM
red in cumbria

We haven't got that, but Liverpool being humiliated is maybe the next best thing

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:35 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Not going to allow my hatred for both of these sets of c***s, to influence my hope that one of them might take maximum points......both to lose 2 please.

having said that....5-0 was piss funny

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:41 PM
saffers

Theyll lose to sevilla midweek as well.

Unread 09-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Theyll lose to sevilla midweek as well.

Unread 09-09-2017, 02:07 PM
ScarFace

Wonderful. #@&%!y @#%&!s were bigging themselves up all week

https://i.gyazo.com/49873b425c92ddc1...f96ae3454c.png

skip to 4min 40 of their half time show...they think LFC were the better side and still have a chance in the second half...4 min 40 sec mystic meg

Unread 09-09-2017, 03:41 PM
utd99

Quote:
having said that....5-0 was piss funny
It was. Once the result was no longer in doubt it needed to be a shed load.

Unread 09-09-2017, 03:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Wonderful. #@&%!y @#%&!s were bigging themselves up all week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNhrofcDV2M
"This video is unavailable"

Unread 09-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Billy Redface

Says '£#%&!ed us in the...' but then won't say 'arse'

What a strange censorship policy.

Unread 10-09-2017, 01:50 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It was. Once the result was no longer in doubt it needed to be a shed load.
Agreed .It's great when your closest rival destroys your goal difference advantage

Unread 10-09-2017, 02:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Agreed .It's great when your closest rival destroys your goal difference advantage
It was never going to less than 3-0 no matter what. I'll take a couple of extra goals to crush the scousers confidence all day. We're only four games in, and Ottamendi/Stones will have ample opportunity to gift other teams points over the course of the season. They are £#%&!ing useless.

Unread 10-09-2017, 03:32 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Says '£#%&!ed us in the...' but then won't say 'arse'

What a strange censorship policy.
I think he was worried about it being homophobic but realised he'd already committed and couldn't get out of it

To be fair, for a Scouse @#%&!, that lad isn't too bad.

The specky creature however, I would forcibly hold the little #@&%!'s head on a train line.

Unread 10-09-2017, 03:50 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I think he was worried about it being homophobic but realised he'd already committed and couldn't get out of it

To be fair, for a Scouse c***, that lad isn't too bad.

The specky creature however, I would forcibly hold the little #@&%!'s head on a train line.
But he seems like a likeable and reasonable fella....

Unread 10-09-2017, 05:08 PM
utd99

Even if you live on Pluto and don't think it was a red - and let's face it, unless Mane has zero peripheral vision, he knew that goalkeeper was coming out- then I'm not sure how losing a forward means your midfield and defence have to go to pieces for the the rest of the game. Sure, you may find it harder to score yourself, and the ten will fatigue, but in terms of winning headers, closing down play, reading runs and competant marking, it shouldn't make much difference.

How many times did that simple through ball totally take their centre backs out of the game? It's more scouse excuses.

5-0

Unread 10-09-2017, 05:36 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Even if you live on Pluto and don't think it was a red - and let's face it, unless Mane has zero peripheral vision, he knew that goalkeeper was coming out- then I'm not sure how losing a forward means your midfield and defence have to go to pieces for the the rest of the game. Sure, you may find it harder to score yourself, and the ten will fatigue, but in terms of winning headers, closing down play, reading runs and competant marking, it shouldn't make much difference.

How many times did that simple through ball totally take their centre backs out of the game? It's more scouse excuses.

5-0
Yep. You don't judge how good a team is when things are going well. You judge them based on how they react to things going against them. Liverpool failed miserably. Its only when this happens to us that we'll know if United are potential champions this season.

Fergie's team had the mindset to overcome injustice rather than get a shit result and then moan and play victim. Liverpool have had the latter mindset for decades.
Closed Thread