United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Hall of Fame

Unread 16-05-2017, 11:26 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I do believe she was whistling that very tune all the way home on the train afterwards

Unread 16-05-2017, 12:21 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
I do believe she was whistling that very tune all the way home on the train afterwards
Wrong, it was

Unread 16-05-2017, 01:41 PM
denis lawless

Unread 16-05-2017, 03:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
In my defence, she was a mate rather than a gf....she insisted she wanted to go and would have gone alone if I hadn't taken her.....was hoping for a £#%&! out of my chivalry.....alas, no

Also had great busters ....didnt even get a chance to "hug" out a goal......sexton's shit@#%&!s

Although I was pressed up against her arse cheeks for most of the game
Still burned into my memory, pal

Unread 29-05-2017, 01:59 PM
NottsRed.

This is when united fans were proper

Unread 29-05-2017, 02:02 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed.
Before those bloody darkies jumped on the bandwagon eh?

Unread 29-05-2017, 02:03 PM
Chavez

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed.
Dark days for the lamb tamperers; although you will struggle to get one of their time served to admit it. Same with the game in May 1980.

Unread 29-05-2017, 02:19 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Schoolboy error

Only ever took a bird to the match once....Sue from baguley....she wanted to know what all the fuss was about so I took her to a midweek game v boro I think...stood in the old Trafford paddock, when we scored Dave from Stretford used it as an excuse to jump on her and grab her busters ( which, tbf, were astounding)
On the chance I may get some stinky finger, I took one to Maine road for a week night cup replay against Everton 1980?. On the Kippax squozen in like kippers, I was all,over her like a rash ( looking after her). Got a nosh on the parkway in the car on the way home.

Unread 29-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Harry_Potter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
On the chance I may get some stinky finger, I took one to Maine road for a week night cup replay against Everton 1980?. On the Kippax squozen in like kippers, I was all,over her like a rash ( looking after her). Got a nosh on the parkway in the car on the way home.
lols nice,

hey i'm new here won't let me do much like, cant get in to some threads - used to stand in the paddock myself, linekers last game was also the last before it all got demolished