United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2019, 08:34 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Wrong. We are comparing young players (at your request) and their respective development. Most of our young players haven't developed their game and the two I cited that had improved I contend that they did so just by gaining experience, not through any coaching. If we had capable coaches then more than two of the ten players I mentioned would have shown discernible improvement.

If you disagree please state which of those remaining eight players have improved and how.
No, I must insist that we follow your criteria. Which we are doing.

I fear you are continuing an argument you have already lost.

Unread 22-08-2019, 09:02 PM
utd99

Unread 30-10-2019, 11:54 PM
Chris Quayd

Amazed this fraud gets a free pass for shirking once again. Rooney went on TV to say this lad picks and chooses when he plays yet Pogba, who has at least shown a glimpse of talent in the shirt, gets called a poison for being out injured.

6th season now of his lad, hopefully Williamson makes it his last.*

*Obviously won't be because Woodward gave him a 5 year contract on the back of his illustrious first 5 seasons with us.

Unread 30-10-2019, 11:57 PM
atticusgrinch

He watched the game from home and was cheering the lads on.

Unread 31-10-2019, 12:03 AM
utd99

Quote:
Amazed this fraud gets a free pass for shirking once again. Rooney went on TV to say this lad picks and chooses when he plays yet Pogba, who has at least shown a glimpse of talent in the shirt, gets called a poison for being out injured.
Not sure he’s really getting the pass anymore. There might be some on here, but I’ve not spoken to a single red in ages who thinks he’s good enough. Once we bought AWB and McGuire I think it was clear the spotlight wasn’t going to be his friend.

Unread 31-10-2019, 12:07 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Not sure he’s really getting the pass anymore. There might be some on here, but I’ve not spoken to a single red in ages who thinks he’s good enough. Once we bought AWB and McGuire I think it was clear the spotlight wasn’t going to be his friend.
The spotlight isn’t big enough

Unread 31-10-2019, 12:10 AM
armchair

"i was good at football then i got fat, broke my leg, came back and got fat again

who are you to judge?"

excuse me sir, this is a mcdonalds.

Unread 31-10-2019, 12:15 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
"i was good at football then i got fat, broke my leg, came back and got fat again

who are you to judge?"
Good name for his autobiography. Hopefully the next chapter’s the Watford years.

Unread 31-10-2019, 04:40 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Still not over "that's the defence sorted" comments from the summer tbh. He has done nothing to warrant being first choice other than the fact Young is the alternative, pitiful state of affairs and yet he can't even manage to stay fit enough. Young's performance against Liverpool was better than anything this guy has produced since that magical 4 game run with Depay.

There had been some doubts about his mentality before he joined, 5 years on and it's clear he doesn't have the character. Bin.

Unread 31-10-2019, 06:29 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Still not over "that's the defence sorted" comments from the summer tbh. He has done nothing to warrant being first choice other than the fact Young is the alternative, pitiful state of affairs and yet he can't even manage to stay fit enough. Young's performance against Liverpool was better than anything this guy has produced since that magical 4 game run with Depay.

There had been some doubts about his mentality before he joined, 5 years on and it's clear he doesn't have the character. Bin.
Very true. As bad as Young's final ball can be, Shaw's is worse. Doesn't appear to have developed at all in past four years. He's another one I think will be phased out before next season, along with Lingard and Matic.

Unread 31-10-2019, 01:42 PM
utd99

Quote:

Mourinho eviscerated him.

Player of the year ffs How low did we sink?

Unread 31-10-2019, 02:22 PM
believe

What is actually wrong with him?

Unread 31-10-2019, 02:51 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
got a new mentor

Unread 31-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Buck

Quote:

Maybe we should buy back Depay

Unread 31-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Cream

Quote:
Nobody knows because nobody cares.

Player of the year, Ashley Young the alternative, terrible run of games and he's still somehow managed to render himself irrelevant.

If Pogba had Shaw's PR team, he'd be in the same £#%&!ing boat.

As it stands, we've had a few wins in a row now and the pair of them can £#%&! right off.

Unread 31-10-2019, 06:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Is that from the club?
Might warm just a millimetre towards woowar if he actually said that, no wum.

Unread 31-10-2019, 06:26 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Very true. As bad as Young's final ball can be, Shaw's is worse. Doesn't appear to have developed at all in past four years. He's another one I think will be phased out before next season, along with Lingard and Matic.
Before next season may be a bit soon, unless Williams takes his place immediately. We need to sort out fundamental issues in midfield and attack before fine tuning.

Unread 31-10-2019, 06:27 PM
d_knight

Can someone photoshop his face onto Big Show's body?

If you can do the whole ring entrance thing with that it'd be brilliant, ta.

Unread 31-10-2019, 06:27 PM
dunk

I wonder if other clubs see their fans turn on the clubs players for being injured..

Unread 31-10-2019, 06:32 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I wonder if other clubs see their fans turn on the clubs players for being injured..
Not turning on him as much as wishing to hear on the old trafford PA system
"welllllllllll here comes the big shaw"
Closed Thread