United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Every time I see that gif of the fat @#%&! I want to punch and punch him until either he is reduced to a destroyed mound of biomatter or I die of exhaustion. Look at him, the other people there are taking it like adult men. Disappointment and deflation, but a normal reaction. That little @#%&! has to show the world how passionate and upset he is by bawling his eyes out and pulling the facial expression of a man who has just found out his loved one is terminally ill.

A revolting, obese, pathetic, crying, lying, libellous verminous little piece of shit. Very possibly the worst of the lot of them, the £#%&!ing proto-Scouser.
All of this. “I’m more scouse then any of you lot. Look at me! Look at me! I care about this team more than you’

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
All of this. “I’m more scouse then any of you lot. Look at me! Look at me! I care about this team more than you’
Sounds like a match thread on here.

Unread 11-03-2018, 11:26 PM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Look at the red blotches behind smallings shirt
That's Jaffo's new coat.

Unread 12-03-2018, 04:06 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
That’s their theme. Even on Rawk they’re constantly out-wellin’ up each other. Not even a hint of shame either. I don’t know of another set of men that do that.

Unread 12-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Is that picture on there photoshopped to make it look like some kind of ganging up on the ref. Look at fellers and the shading on smalling and bailey...

suspicious

Unread 12-03-2018, 09:34 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
That's Jaffo's new coat.

Unread 12-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Certified mentally ill. Un£#%&!ingreal shite like that gets published

Unread 12-03-2018, 10:32 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Agonizing as it is to lose to them, especially when a large section of their match-going fanbase once again display what vile humans they are, the sting will fade soon enough and we'll have moved on by the time we play Watford next week. If we win that, everything is rosy again. If we get them in the CL, we can at least count on having a competent referee. Fine margins and all that. We're on a clear upward curve, everyone can see that. Naby Keita, maybe Jorginho? A replacement for Coutinho and a partner for VVD (hopefully) to come in the summer. We're already an excellent side and we still have so much potential for getting better and better, whereas I really don't see Utd getting much better than they already are under Mourinho. Would we take the likes of Pogba, Sanchez (past it) and Lukaku for our team? Would we £#%&!. I'd take De Gea and that is literally it. Imagine what our team will look like next season while Sanchez and Pogba are still stinking the place out for them on enormous wages. Yesterday was painful but it's just one game and 3 points when all is said and done.
Quote:
As good as De Gea is - would he fit into our style of play?

Unread 16-03-2018, 01:37 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Do yourselves a favour

Don't go to a city forum. Coming out with everything United say about us and even the stuff United dont say anymore due to self policing.

That's extremely disappointing. I know they aren't exactly our best mates but I thought obviously naively we at least had a common enemy. Just wow
Quote:
Its extremely depressing mate

You've got Newcastle singing sign on and city fans saying victimpool. Shows a disengaged generation

Also very suspect of united fans that have now switched over

Unread 16-03-2018, 01:41 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Also very suspect of united fans that have now switched over

Unread 16-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Fat Al

Their lack of self-awareness is amazing.

They think everyone loves their cheeky scouse wit & the Redmen are everyone’s second team.

£#%&!.
Right.
Off.

News flash you verminous @#%&!s.
Everyone hates you.

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

If anything, I'd probably edge toward the murderers in this, because they can beat City, but will get stuffed by Real or Barca. If City go through they could go all the way and it doesn't bear thinking about.

Unread 16-03-2018, 08:48 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

If anything, I'd probably edge toward the murderers in this, because they can beat City, but will get stuffed by Real or Barca. If City go through they could go all the way and it doesn't bear thinking about.
Would like the assurance of them both being out as early as possible

Unread 16-03-2018, 11:32 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

I’m quickly finding I can’t sanction a Liverpool win in any competition or under any circumstances. If a final day game meant denying them the title but sending us down, I’d take it. It’s deranged, but I can’t help it.

Unread 18-03-2018, 04:44 AM
moransbleedinghead

from the BBC

"Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said Mohamed Salah was "on his way" to being mentioned in the same breath as Lionel Messi after he scored four goals against Watford on Saturday."

he must not have watched last weekend's game. I can't imagine Messi would spend the afternoon in a make-shift full back's pocket.

Unread 18-03-2018, 06:33 AM
naes_sean

Unread 18-03-2018, 07:48 AM
waynes ear's

Messi = GOAT

Salah = a player for some has been team relying on past glories to encourage poems about his race and or religion

Drop dead

Unread 18-03-2018, 07:55 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

Any United supporter not wanting City through that tie has a short memory.

City to lose the final and rescue the season on here in the form of that match thread.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:20 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
from the BBC

"Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp said Mohamed Salah was "on his way" to being mentioned in the same breath as Lionel Messi after he scored four goals against Watford on Saturday."
He better start planning to replace him then.

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:22 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Any United supporter not wanting City through that tie has a short memory.

City to lose the final and rescue the season on here in the form of that match thread.
A bit drawn to lfc winning because they will have less chance than city in the final stages. Can see city winning this though fairly easily - 2nd leg is at the emptyhad which won’t suit lfc.

Would rather rub dog shit in my eyes than watch it.
Closed Thread