United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-11-2007, 02:52 PM
MUFC One Love

You've hit the nail on the head JC. I get annoyed as others with the ABU shite and Arsenal £#%&!-a-thon but there is a purpose behind it. It's in the media's interest to create Arsenal as some young super-force team ready to take it all the way with United. It gains interest and viewers etc. You can tell by Tyler's stance. Sky want viewers and want to keep it interesting. Tyler seems to have been a United fan, Arsenal fan and Chelsea fan the past 15 years.

Unread 14-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Must be great being the best team on the planet and not at all reliant on one, two, three or even four people. Happy days.
he can £#%&! off the ugly ginger #@&%!

Unread 14-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Tumescent Throb

it's the meeja innit. they are £#%&!ing nimrods ffs.

don't buy it.

and turn that £#%&!ing tele off

basically they know that even if they wind you up you'll keep going back for more.

and judging by the cash Murdoch keeps throwing at it they can say and do whatever they want and still make a £#%&!ing fortune off mug punters who apparently don't like what they are saying and doing

Unread 14-11-2007, 03:06 PM
@#%&!_Head

A fans obsession with the media's portrayal of another team is pretty sad if you don't mind me saying.

Unread 14-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
it's the meeja innit. they are £#%&!ing nimrods ffs.

don't buy it.

and turn that £#%&!ing tele off

basically they know that even if they wind you up you'll keep going back for more.

and judging by the cash Murdoch keeps throwing at it they can say and do whatever they want and still make a £#%&!ing fortune off mug punters who apparently don't like what they are saying and doing
You are indeed correct - it is the media. They love to laud new things so as to sell papers. The bubble will soon burst. What I can't stand are second rate shit head footballers like kitson jumping on the bandwagon. Who gives a £#%&! what that cretin has to say?

Unread 14-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by @#%&!_Head
A fans obsession with the media's portrayal of another team is pretty sad if you don't mind me saying.
you do have a @#%&! as a head though in all fairness...

Unread 14-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You are indeed correct - it is the media. They love to laud new things so as to sell papers. The bubble will soon burst. What I can't stand are second rate shit head footballers like kitson jumping on the bandwagon. Who gives a £#%&! what that cretin has to say?
People who work for Murdoch use what the likes of Kitson say to wind up people who bankroll Murdoch

Unread 14-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Serenity Now

"Arsenal are my favourite team right now, and I think they are the best performing team in the Premier League." Guess who said that. Yep. Pele. End of discussion.

Unread 14-11-2007, 04:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
"Arsenal are my favourite team right now, and I think they are the best performing team in the Premier League." Guess who said that. Yep. Pele. End of discussion.
Aha! Soundbite man has spoken.

Did he mention Nicky Butt though?

Unread 14-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Did he mention Nicky Butt though?
Strangely enough, he didn't. Though he did say how much he rates Dave Kitson.

Unread 14-11-2007, 04:23 PM
poppy

So still no link saying "Arsenal are the greatest team ever".

Can we all agree now that it's never been said?

As for the hilarious attempt at the link above, if you read his quote, he's saying Arsenal are currently playing the best football of any other team. Nowhere, and I've read that article over and over to see if I've missed something, does it say Arsenal are the best team ever.

Having not seen all the world leagues on a regular basis this season, I have no opinion if they're playing the best football on the planet right now, other than to say they're playing some of the best football we've seen in our league for a long time. As are we.

When we move above them (as we no doubt will) we can start to crow that we're a better team. Whether we're a better footballing team would still be open to debate.

Until then, shut the £#%&! up whining.

Unread 14-11-2007, 04:26 PM
dontfeedthescousers

Isnt kitson an Arsenal reject?

They obviosly must be the greatest team ever if he never got a game for them. Its logical really.

Unread 14-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
So still no link saying "Arsenal are the greatest team ever".

Can we all agree now that it's never been said?

As for the hilarious attempt at the link above, if you read his quote, he's saying Arsenal are currently playing the best football of any other team. Nowhere, and I've read that article over and over to see if I've missed something, does it say Arsenal are the best team ever.

Having not seen all the world leagues on a regular basis this season, I have no opinion if they're playing the best football on the planet right now, other than to say they're playing some of the best football we've seen in our league for a long time. As are we.

When we move above them (as we no doubt will) we can start to crow that we're a better team. Whether we're a better footballing team would still be open to debate.

Until then, shut the £#%&! up whining.
So you don't rate Arsenal then?

Unread 14-11-2007, 04:31 PM
poppy

Quote:
So you don't rate Arsenal then?

Yes. I think our squad will tell in the end. I also think we're probably a more powerful team than them. I can see us overtaking them and going on to win the league.

That doesn't take away from the fact that they're playing some incredible football right now.

You'd have to be an idiot (or a regular on here) to suggest otherwise.

Unread 14-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Serenity Now

What exactly is it about Arsenal that you dislike so much?
Closed Thread