United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:42 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
They have bought a midfield to be fair to them but Samaras stands out as being by far the biggest waste of money in the prem at the moment. Vassell is terrible also but I think that Samaras pips it. He is lazy, has not scored since god knows when, has no pace and looks like he has been inconvenienced when he is put on the pitch. Utter utter rubbish.
Rolando Bianchi? £9m?

Emile Mpenza?

As for their midfield, Petrov and Elano aside, it's shite.

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:43 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You can take your pick at City, they are all shit!

It baffles me as to how they are getting away without getting dicked every week.

Give it time.

Never has a team been in such a false position.

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:43 PM
1MUFC

darius vassell, how the £#%&! did he become a footballer.

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by M45RED
Is Rio still shite too you fat @#%&!?
brave behind an internet ..shithead

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:45 PM
shyteds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Are you mental?

He might fall over now & then or miss kick it like any other but he's a £#%&!ing good player who we apparently enquired about. He was very good up front on his own against us last year as well.

If you want a good strike from him see the goal he scored against Spurs this year.

He's not the 2nd coming or anything, plenty of worse strikers out there though.
Terry Gibson, Peter Davenport , and Gary Birtles all scored a few good goals. Does that make them great? Against us this season, tell me he was good and i will chortle all night. Anyone else in that match got within striking distance i shit it when EA got it i was very content.

wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
What a load of shit!

Why would one of the big four have the worst striker in the Premiership.

Kuyt is limited, but he isn't shite. And the worst in the league? Some of you need to trawl through the squad lists of Birmingham, Sunderland, Derby and Wigan before saying such silly things.

I feel very sorry for Nugent. He was loyal to PNE and waited for his big move. He chose Portsmouth over other clubs and Redknapp hasn't given him the time of day. Why did he sign him then?

As for the worst, I'm sure there are players we're yet to even see from the promoted sides who are sat in their reserves.

Anthony Stokes of Sunderland looks completely and totally out of his depth whenever I've seen him. Really really bad.
We have a winner!

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
#@&%!. next question.
9 bookings no goals this season ..£#%&!ing prolific

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:46 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
that avatar don't you feel a little strange having some blokes missus and child there?!
Yep but it's only for today.

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds
Terry Gibson, Peter Davenport , and Gary Birtles all scored a few good goals. Does that make them great? Against us this season, tell me he was good and i will chortle all night. Anyone else in that match got within striking distance i shit it when EA got it i was very content.
£#%&! me, I'm not gonna defend the Gooner @#%&! but it's plain to see he's a talent who had an off day against us. He's been very good for them this season & last year as well. Nowhere near the worst striker in the league. Not when Rob Earnshaw commands a living at Derby ffs

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:48 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

He's been playing in midfield all season.

However, he just never looks like he's going to score because he's never in the position to do so.

Very endearing and works hard but just doesn't score goals.

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:49 PM
The Return of JC

I'm genuinely stunned that someone could believe that Emanual Adebayor is the worst striker in the Premiership.

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:49 PM
puressence

Quote:
He's been playing in midfield all season.

However, he just never looks like he's going to score because he's never in the position to do so.

Very endearing and works hard but just doesn't score goals.
hes £#%&!ing shit ..... and hes been called into the england squad as one of 4 forwards ..ffs im better than purple lips .i think he has scored one goal this calendar year

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:50 PM
puressence

Quote:
I'm genuinely stunned that someone could believe that Emanual Adebayor is the worst striker in the Premiership.
he is £#%&!ing brilliant ..would love him at old trafford

Unread 12-11-2007, 04:51 PM
M45RED

Quote:
brave behind an internet ..shithead
Where you meaning to be ironic there big fella?

The Return of JC

Quote:
hes £#%&!ing shit ..... and hes been called into the england squad as one of 4 forwards ..ffs im better than purple lips .i think he has scored one goal this calendar year
That is quite alarming.

He's not even been playing there.

MethodMan

Quote:
Agreed

Alan "Bites yer legs" Smith

Guaranteed to be booked more times than he scores goals

S/Side.Red

A vote for Cameron Jerome.

Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds
True, he was crap at the Emirates - was in shock on Sunday as the NOTW named him as one of the strikers of the day that day

Rhodzy

Anthony Stokes, one of the worst players i've seen.

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by M45RED
Where you meaning to be ironic there big fella?
gtf you melon ..
Closed Thread