Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
I'd rather sign Niall f***ing Quinn.
Noted. So called Curtis.

Unread 25-05-2018, 07:51 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Loan Rashford? I mean third choice striker in a one striker system isn't promising. He'd have to go out.

Would be a disappointing signing in that respect for me but feels likely. Mou's practically begging for a Lukaku sub.
I doubt he'd be up for that in reality. Even if it may be the best move. And we would be limiting our options again.

Unread 25-05-2018, 09:51 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Loan Rashford? I mean third choice striker in a one striker system isn't promising. He'd have to go out.

Would be a disappointing signing in that respect for me but feels likely. Mou's practically begging for a Lukaku sub.
I think Rashford’s future at the club is as a winger. That’s where he will also play for his country Loaning him out would be a good move , would be interesting to see if Mourinho is ruining him or whether he just isn’t as good as the hype around him suggested.

Unread 25-05-2018, 03:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
would be interesting to see if Mourinho is ruining him or whether he just isn’t as good as the hype around him suggested.
Well, I can make a guess as to which is closer to the truth there.

Unread 25-05-2018, 05:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I doubt he'd be up for that in reality. Even if it may be the best move. And we would be limiting our options again.
I think he's cut a very frustrated figure pretty much all season. He'd surely hate to leave but it might be tempting if he gets a good club. Say Everton offered him a year as the first choice striker with Silva as manager. Or second choice winger at United? Might be a tough call.

Unread 25-05-2018, 07:29 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I think he's cut a very frustrated figure pretty much all season.
One of the United youth coaches admitted it was a deliberate tactic at united with young players. See if they have the mental fortitude to overcome or whether they crumble. Keeping their feet in the ground and all that. Something like that. Can’t remember the exact word used. Maybe resilience.

Rashford was thrust from nowhere unexpectedly. Taking a young player out of the limelight and reducing the weight of expectation that’s was starting to be placed on him with England wasn’t a bad thing either. Neither was not overplaying him given he has a World Cup this summer.
Closed Thread