United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Bunker Buster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
No objections to women's football, it's not as if I would watch it anyway, it's the fact they want to hang on to our coattails.
f***in sponging flat dicks. 😁
1970’s is in...

Flat dicks

Unread 22-03-2018, 08:39 AM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
1970’s is in...

Flat dicks
That's why I added the smiley.

Unread 22-03-2018, 08:39 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

I think it has become untenable for us not to have an official women's team, it just makes us look odd.

I'm with Bunks, I don't understand why so many on here seem so anti women. I may never watch a United women's team play but it's less than no skin off my arse that they are going to form one. I don't really understand why anyone would object unless they were knocking down their house to build them a ground or their significant other had left them to scissor with the big no 9.

Wanting Jackie Oatley dead for £#%&!s sake, it's like reading one of them crank tweets when somebody suggests there should be a woman on a bank note, or cast a woman as Doctor Who.

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ok mate....pin dick Peter’s AOTS fuming women have a chance to play football....

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:30 AM
Pop

Thank GOD.

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Jethro

Jacqui Oatley will be happy. No more tales of her 2 year old daughter questioning rampant sexism in the game from now on.

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Have they got a women’s team?
FC have had one for years. Caused a bit of bother a couple of years ago, since the club's finances were plummeting thanks to mismanagement yet they were still paying to run a women's team, which wasn't in the manifesto and hardly anyone was bothered about. Then if you complained, you got attacked of course.

One or two strikers they had were excellent tbf, one girl in particular stood out, can't remember her name. There was a guy who filmed virtually every game, which isn't weird at all.

But I'm with Bunks, the women hating on here is creepy sometimes. No-one's being forced to watch them, United can easily afford it. Good luck to them.

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:39 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
FC have had one for years.
Really? They should mention it more.

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Retweeting every goal when they are 12-1 up against oswalthistle WFC

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:52 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
FC have had one for years. Caused a bit of bother a couple of years ago, since the club's finances were plummeting thanks to mismanagement yet they were still paying to run a women's team, which wasn't in the manifesto and hardly anyone was bothered about. Then if you complained, you got attacked of course.

One or two strikers they had were excellent tbf, one girl in particular stood out, can't remember her name. There was a guy who filmed virtually every game, which isn't weird at all.

But I'm with Bunks, the women hating on here is creepy sometimes. No-one's being forced to watch them, United can easily afford it. Good luck to them.
The equivalent of a woman's Sunday league team? Wow. Revolutionary.

Not quite the same prestige, let's be honest.

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Just thought it was relevant to the thread, don't give a flying £#%&! about any women's team tbh. But there were are. Same old boring thread police every £#%&!ing time. I don't even follow FC any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
The equivalent of a woman's Sunday league team? Wow. Revolutionary.

Not quite the same prestige, let's be honest.
Yeah, look, crumps said United's women's team should play at FC, I simply said FC have a women's team, that's all. Couldn't give a shit either way, was just pointing it out. Bore off.

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Just thought it was relevant to the thread, don't give a flying £#%&! about any women's team tbh. But there were are. Same old boring thread police every £#%&!ing time. I don't even follow FC any more.
Only joshing Zorgles

Unread 22-03-2018, 09:57 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Yeah, look, crumps said United's women's team should play at FC, I simply said FC have a women's team, that's all. Couldn't give a shit either way, was just pointing it out. Bore off.

It's a big one boys!

Unread 22-03-2018, 10:15 AM
TheFatGoth

Think this deserves it's own sub-forum tbf.

Unread 22-03-2018, 10:16 AM
Ethers

Who’s starting the official transfer thread?

Unread 22-03-2018, 10:20 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethers
who’s starting the official transfer thread?
tbr

Unread 22-03-2018, 10:27 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Who’s starting the official transfer thread?
northers

Unread 22-03-2018, 10:32 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
northers
Wimin are not commodities to be ‘transfered’ between men like cattle.

Unread 22-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
northers
Saw him in town the other day

Unread 22-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Pop

Will they be wearing these tops?

Closed Thread