Unread 13-11-2007, 02:41 AM
legendary saf

Dirk Kuyt

Unread 13-11-2007, 02:43 AM
@#%&!_Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Dirk Kuyt
Your simply saying that to create a reaction from liverpool fans on a man utd forum, give the jokes a rest.

Unread 13-11-2007, 02:45 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by @#%&!_Head
Your simply saying that to create a reaction from liverpool fans on a man utd forum, give the jokes a rest.
Eh?

Are there even any Liverpool fans here?

And yes, he is the most useless striker, he's just a marathon runner.

At least Steven Howard is a decent targetman, Dirk Kuyt has no positives whatsoever, just meaningless running.

Unread 13-11-2007, 02:51 AM
@#%&!_Head

Quote:
Eh?

Are there even any Liverpool fans here?

And yes, he is the most useless striker, he's just a marathon runner.

At least Steven Howard is a decent targetman, Dirk Kuyt has no positives whatsoever, just meaningless running.
Get to £#%&!. He's one of the players who plays well against the majority of the turds who grace the premiership, there's by far and away worse frontmen. You are just being a sad @#%&!.

Unread 13-11-2007, 02:57 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Get to £#%&!. He's one of the players who plays well against the majority of the turds who grace the premiership, there's by far and away worse frontmen. You are just being a sad @#%&!.
Spot the scouser.

Unread 13-11-2007, 03:13 AM
@#%&!_Head

Quote:
Spot the scouser.
Am i £#%&! a scouser, another comment provoking comment. Listen mr attention seeker, no one in their right mind would come out with a comment like you just have and be convinced they have all their marbles.

Bendtner
Mpenza, Samaras
Nugent
Derbyshire
Healy
O'connor (birmingham)
Stokes, Chopra
Aliadiere, Tuncay, Dong gook (a complete headless chicken, corking name though)
Emile Ivanhoe Heskey (WTF!! )
http://www.skysports.com/football/pl..._20217,00.html
Earnshaw, Fagan, Miller.
And Howard, who is the easily the worst footballer with no skill or touch whatsoever. My gran saw him jogging, she overtook him on her zimmoframe.

And they are all definates. How many maybes could we have had?

Unread 13-11-2007, 09:28 AM
red @rmy

Vassell. He's £#%&!ing garbage.

Unread 13-11-2007, 09:30 AM
puressence

adebayor was mint lastnite

Unread 13-11-2007, 09:37 AM
The Return of JC

At least it's now starting to take shape with people listing the shite strikers from the shite clubs.

I'm not going down the Dong road again but I'll end up accidentally defending him and before you know it I'll be pegged as a Dong fan

Good call on Daryl Murphy. I was trying to think of his name yesterday when I put Stokes too.

I remember him and Stokes started Sunderland's opener against Spurs and they were diabolical. Chopra was sat on the bench. Chopra may not be the best but he's infinitely better than those two.
Chopra's not even the worst striker at Sunderland never mind the Premiership.

Unread 13-11-2007, 09:56 AM
flange

Mpenza's got to be up there, he's got the skill and mobility of a tree

Unread 13-11-2007, 09:58 AM
dunk

Quote:
Am i £#%&! a scouser, another comment provoking comment. Listen mr attention seeker, no one in their right mind would come out with a comment like you just have and be convinced they have all their marbles.

Bendtner
Mpenza, Samaras
Nugent
Derbyshire
Healy
O'connor (birmingham)
Stokes, Chopra
Aliadiere, Tuncay, Dong gook (a complete headless chicken, corking name though)
Emile Ivanhoe Heskey (WTF!! )
http://www.skysports.com/football/pl..._20217,00.html
Earnshaw, Fagan, Miller.
And Howard, who is the easily the worst footballer with no skill or touch whatsoever. My gran saw him jogging, she overtook him on her zimmoframe.

And they are all definates. How many maybes could we have had?
Bendtner is going to be a very good player.

Derbyshire and Healy both get goals, derbyshire very rarely starts games but has a very good scoring record.

Tuncay is a good player being badly used by a #@&%! of a manager. Right wing ffs?

Emile Heskey is a good front man when he is on it, dificult to play against and a good foil for others, unfortunately for him, Houllier ruined him by undermining his confidence and playinghim on the left wing, he is only just starting to recover.
Closed Thread