Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
nice one where did you move to
staying in Stretty lower - moved to WL 104

Unread 15-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Spiffy

Default Re: Anyone moved their seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Have been emailed to death by United already as I attended a match in their new exec lounge 2 years ago and they had my details. Got to say that they're sounding a bit desperate - certainly on the exec side.

Funny, they tried to make the email personal by saying something like "Hi Keith, long time no see" at the start but then forgetting my name half way through and ending by saying 'So Kev, what do you think?"

The dicks
I thought your name was Keith, I don't know why but I've always had you down as a Keith.

BTW, everyone who has renewed is a @#%&!. Don't expect any sympathy when the Glazers eventually price you out of supporting United. I'm not surprised to see it's mainly the glory seekers who are renewing, locals seem to care about the future of the club, not just want to see us win a few shit trophies and then see the club die.

The likes of Kev the red have probably already decided who they will support when we become unsuccessful. If it helps rid us of the @#%&!s who renewed, it can't come soon enough.

At least the Glazers have never pretended to care about United, you hypocritical bastards. Glazers>renewers.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:06 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I thought your name was Keith, I don't know why but I've always had you down as a Keith.

BTW, everyone who has renewed is a @#%&!. Don't expect any sympathy when the Glazers eventually price you out of supporting United. I'm not surprised to see it's mainly the glory seekers who are renewing, locals seem to care about the future of the club, not just want to see us win a few shit trophies and then see the club die.

The likes of Kev the red have probably already decided who they will support when we become unsuccessful. If it helps rid us of the @#%&!s who renewed, it can't come soon enough.

At least the Glazers have never pretended to care about United, you hypocritical bastards. Glazers>renewers.
They can go but they cant complain about ownership.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:12 PM
carlosartorial

I'll have a pint with anyone who used to go and debate the renewal issue.

Internet hillbillys who rarely, if ever, went anyway can £#%&! right off tho tbh.

Ok toilet?

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:16 PM
ScarFace

I think toilet is extream in calling you all @#%&!s, you're not @#%&!s ( believe is but thats because he's a @#%&! )

If you're fine with the ownership and wanna carry on going that is fine, just tell anybody near you who moans or gets out GnG..... that they're being abit daft.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:17 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
I think toilet is extream in calling you all @#%&!s, you're not @#%&!s ( believe is but thats because he's a @#%&! )

If you're fine with the ownership and wanna carry on going that is fine, just tell anybody near you who moans or gets out GnG..... that they're being abit daft.
no one is fine with the ownership ffs

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Sloppy

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:21 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I'll have a pint with anyone who used to go and debate the renewal issue.

Internet hillbillys who rarely, if ever, went anyway can £#%&! right off tho tbh.

Ok toilet?
That's fair enough, let me know when you want to go for that pint. I used to go to pretty much every home game and it hurt like £#%&! when I stopped going.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:22 PM
believe

Quote:

I've not renewed again.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Then do something about it. FFS it's not rocket science, they need your money to stay at United.

Anyone who saw the Panorama program about the Glazers last week will know that if we don't get shut now, they'll sell everything we have to pay off their US debts from the businesses over there that they are running into the ground.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:25 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

I'm not 'fine' with the ownership at all.

If I was convinced that by not renewing I could hasten their departure and lead to new owners being ushered in who'd genuinely change things for the better I would...but I don't. The Red Knights would simply take on existing debts and we'll be paying them off for them. The notion that these people will come in and save us is hugely misguided.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Then do something about it. FFS it's not rocket science, they need your money to stay at United.

Anyone who saw the Panorama program about the Glazers last week will know that if we don't get shut now, they'll sell everything we have to pay off their US debts from the businesses over there that they are running into the ground.
Can't remember it indicating that once but I got a bit sidetracked with the gnomes tbf small men.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:26 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
First off, sloppy great pic, any god mong who says we didnt come from chimps just has to look at that.

KFC, i dont care anymore, im going for a chink, enjoy your football.

The only thing i dont get is, if people dislike the ownership, why give them the very reason to carry on owning the club.

As i say, i dont care, i'd rather talk about xbox and trotters than something that has turned into a big bowl of boring.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
That's fair enough, let me know when you want to go for that pint.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:33 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I used to go to pretty much every home game and it hurt like £#%&! when I stopped going.

ffs

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:35 PM
History

Quote:

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:37 PM
El Chalten

moved my seat about 3 miles.

nft.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:40 PM
Sloane

they have sent texts out tonight.
if they had nearly the same amount of renewals as last year the figures would be all over the papers, they havent so thats why you get some little brief comment about them being happy.

Unread 15-06-2010, 08:44 PM
carlosartorial

Reminder texts, funny how times change. 15 years ago if you hadn't renewed 48hrs after the mid-May deadline your seat would have been sold and that wouldve been that.
Closed Thread