United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2017, 01:52 PM
20 times

Oblong shaped willy

Unread 15-04-2017, 01:56 PM
dunk

£#%&! all to do with Kane, every @#%&! scores for Spurs because they play football that creates chances. They didn't miss him one bit, they still scored about 20 while he was out. He'd get 10 playing for this United side..

Unread 15-04-2017, 01:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! all to do with Kane, every @#%&! scores for Spurs because they play football that creates chances. They didn't miss him one bit, they still scored about 20 while he was out. He'd get 10 playing for this United side..
Easier to say you were wrong (again) but I do agree with your other point...

Look at their last ten results and scorers...

ALL over the pitch....

We're miles behind them...

But yeah, luck, crossbars, refs and games of their lives....

Oh almost forgot - Goal keepers

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:00 PM
believe

Quote:
He's a good player but all of this is true, the amount of service he gets is unreal. He's had five clear cut chances alone today, I can't remember the last time we created five clear cut chances in a full game. My personal opinion is if we bought him, we'd have to buy another five players.

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:02 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He's a good player but all of this is true, the amount of service he gets is unreal. He's had five clear cut chances alone today, I can't remember the last time we created five clear cut chances in a full game. My personal opinion is if we bought him, we'd have to buy another five players.
thursday night

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:06 PM
dunk

Just baiting bunks' love of an English striker a bit tbf. He's deffo more than a one season wonder, good finisher and finds space well, he's thriving off the way they play though and is definitely something short of the top bracket, for me.

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Tiberian

Very impressive performance from Spurs. They look a superbly coached team, and they have been improving as the season has progressed, becoming more expansive and aggressive in their attacking play.

Enjoy how direct they are, does not mean long balls, but they look for an early penetrative pass, commit men forward. Good side to watch playing like this.

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:09 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
it's actually bullshit. 3 yrs on the trot with 20+ goals. spurs weren't always this fluid , they've changed formations , players etc. one guy scores 20 thru these chgs.

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Just baiting bunks' love of an English striker a bit tbf. He's deffo more than a one season wonder, good finisher and finds space well, he's thriving off the way they play though and is definitely something short of the top bracket, for me.

I do bloody love an English striker, I think it's something they've produced well over the years....

He created that goal today from nothing...great in the air and inside and outside the box....

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:10 PM
dunk

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Very impressive performance from Spurs. They look a superbly coached team, and they have been improving as the season has progressed, becoming more expansive and aggressive in their attacking play.

Enjoy how direct they are, does not mean long balls, but they look for an early penetrative pass, commit men forward. Good side to watch playing like this.
Young players thriving off top coaching and fast attacking football and freedom

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Barcelona will have him in the summer.

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Barcelona will have him in the summer.
We should've had him last summer, under qualified though, apparently..

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:17 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
We will probably spend another £200 million on big names in the summer and wonder why it does not automatically turn us into a top side. At least we are acting like a big club and spending money?

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
We should've had him last summer, under qualified though, apparently..
What's he won?

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
We will probably spend another £200 million on big names in the summer and wonder why it does not automatically turn us into a top side. At least we are acting like a big club and spending money?
The method was right last year, but results and performances weren't matching and the impatience is strong. Siders is spot the £#%&! on when he points out the drastic change in direction in hiring Mourinho. Pochettino or someoneof his ilk would have been much more in keeping with the path we'd been on for 2 years. Still, I'm sure we'll grind out a few trophies for the better part of half a bil over the next 2 and a bit years and then start again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What's he won?
The hearts of the nation..

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:22 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:

And yet they will still end up the season without winning anything...

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Takes a man etc......

Would love him at old Trafford....
Absolute pro and smacks of a player that's constantly working on his game.

He would be an amazing buy for United.

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:27 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
And yet they will still end up the season without winning anything...
Quite possibly, at some point all this promise and hype has to be backed up with tangible success. Also should not overlook their dual failure in Europe.

If they can add more depth to their squad without upsetting the chemistry they will be a major threat over the next few years, but again that final step has to be taken or some of their top players might start looking at options.

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:33 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
it's actually bullshit. 3 yrs on the trot with 20+ goals. spurs weren't always this fluid , they've changed formations , players etc. one guy scores 20 thru these chgs.
We've currently got a player on almost 30 but well done for missing my point.

Unread 15-04-2017, 02:34 PM
Buck

Kane joins Ruud, Shearer and Henry to score 20+ in the league.
Closed Thread