United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Hats off to Park. I've never been his biggest fan but he's been excellent this season.

He's never gonna win us the game with individual brilliance but he gave us fantastic balance today and linked up superbly with Rafael.

Carrick and Fletcher bossed the game imo.

Unread 30-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Hats off to Park. I've never been his biggest fan but he's been excellent this season.

He's never gonna win us the game with individual brilliance but he gave us fantastic balance today and linked up superbly with Rafael.

Carrick and Fletcher bossed the game imo.
Yeah he was very good today, just wish he could improve his final ball a bit.

Unread 30-11-2008, 04:57 PM
Tiberian

Evra was superb, with Ronaldo strangely muted he was superb in driving forward, constantly stretched them in behind and was very good defensively as well. They tried to target him with long balls but he won virtually every one and was always looking for the qucik break.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Elsey

It just £#%&!s me off that Ronaldo can get hacked to £#%&! 2/3/4 times by the same player without the player getting so much as a talking to and then you see Ronaldo sent off for that.

People may jump on him for clapping the ref but how can you respect someone who's just booked you for that. These ref don't respect the players how dare they demand respect.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Aside from the obvious superb performances from Carrick, Rio, Paddy and Rooney, hats off to the fantastic Ji Sung Park, Darren Fletcher, Rafael and Dimitar Berbatov. All absolutely brilliant IMO.
And what of Vida?

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Elsey

Vida was immense, his best display this season imo, unbelievable in the air today.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Sparky***

that's 5 clean sheets on the trot now.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:26 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
And what of Vida?
He was very good in the main, made me nervous on one or two occasions, so falls into the 'very good' category, which is just slightly below Superb and fantastic in my score book.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Sparky***

Howard webb was like david elleray mkII today. utter shit house.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Tronics

Park was good but his concentration at times let him down.

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:54 PM
Whalefish

Berbatov's positional play second half when down to ten men was excellent. Every ball smacked at his chest or down his throat he took under control and denied Citeh easy possession.

I'm a hige fan of Tevez but I don't think he'd have managed any of that second half. Need a focal point when down to 10 two nutters chasing after the ball (Wayne and Carlos) wouldn't have helped.

Nor would Tevez have played in our full backs countless times in the first half.

He didn't get a goal but he played very well. I was very impressed.

Bar a couple of moments we completely bossed that game. Very encouraging.

Just a quick question, did Elano get booked for the kick out? It was spotted by Webb as he pointed at the player. I fail to see how that kind of stuff goes unpunished.

5 yellows for Paddy now which game will he miss?

Unread 30-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Berbatov's positional play second half when down to ten men was excellent. Every ball smacked at his chest or down his throat he took under control and denied Citeh easy possession.

I'm a hige fan of Tevez but I don't think he'd have managed any of that second half. Need a focal point when down to 10 two nutters chasing after the ball (Wayne and Carlos) wouldn't have helped.

Nor would Tevez have played in our full backs countless times in the first half.

He didn't get a goal but he played very well. I was very impressed.

Bar a couple of moments we completely bossed that game. Very encouraging.

Just a quick question, did Elano get booked for the kick out? It was spotted by Webb as he pointed at the player. I fail to see how that kind of stuff goes unpunished.

5 yellows for Paddy now which game will he miss?

spurs away. him and ronaldo will both miss it.

Unread 30-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Part 36 Offer

If people can't see how good Berbatov is after today's game, they should give up football and concentrate on Aerobics.

Unread 30-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Tronics

tevez an awesome job playing upfront on his own in the latter part of last season.

he's just short on confidence this time round.

people shouldn't forget how important he was for us when on form.

plus it's a tad rich that he should be disposed off soo quickly when players like giggs, o'shea and park were allowed to play on despite being shite in parts.

Unread 30-11-2008, 06:15 PM
borsuk

carrick back to fitness and a run of clean sheets

the back five suddenly looks like it did last season

not a coincidence

imho

Unread 30-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Sloppy

however a positive is that as awful as we were there wasnt that much between the two teams....and utd had probably there strongest 11 starting today....the gap between the two teams is still there but its getting a lot smaller

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum...&sd=a&start=10

Unread 30-11-2008, 06:41 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
spurs away. him and ronaldo will both miss it.
Eh Genius, you do know there's a league cup game and a league game at home to Sunderland before the trip to Spurs.

Surely they'll be suspended for either of those, as opposed to a game over 2 weeks away?

Unread 30-11-2008, 06:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Eh Genius, you do know there's a league cup game and a league game at home to Sunderland before the trip to Spurs.

Surely they'll be suspended for either of those, as opposed to a game over 2 weeks away?
I'm just going by what was said during the game by the commentators, sarky %@#$&!s.

Unread 30-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Sparky***

lovely. i hope they're all £#%&!ing fuming. makes me all warm inside.

chew on that you bitter @#%&!s.

Unread 30-11-2008, 07:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
lovely. i hope they're all £#%&!ing fuming. makes me all warm inside.

chew on that you bitter @#%&!s.

It's just a shame Rooney was onside when he scored.
Closed Thread