United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:18 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Everybody knew this, probably before you did actually. Stop pretending like you're in the know.
Get that chip off your shoulder you utter #@&%!nose, nobody's pretending to be anything. Just saying what most media outlets have been saying.

Seriously, all you seem to do is follow around me and sharath just to abuse us, do you not find that in the slightest, pathetic?

You're a £#%&!ing massive racist cretin IMHO, put me on your ignore list or simply don't reply to me unless you have something constructive to say.

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:19 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Get that chip off your shoulder you utter #@&%!nose, nobody's pretending to be anything. Just saying what most media outlets have been saying.

Seriously, all you seem to do is follow around me and sharath just to abuse us, do you not find that in the slightest, pathetic?

You're a £#%&!ing massive racist cretin IMHO, put me on your ignore list or simply don't reply to me unless you have something constructive to say.
What's sharath called these days?

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

No I get a laugh out of calling you out when you pretend to be some football journo. It's the only way you'll learn to stop being a shitehawk.

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:20 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

You're a £#%&!ing massive racist cretin IMHO, .
Your justification for this accusation?

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
What's sharath called these days?
keano's love is utterly full of shit. Well that's what I think.

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

The fact that you use this as a way to entertain yourself makes me pity you.

two banana mates
You pity me because I laugh at you? Doesn't make sense poindextor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Your justification for this accusation?
I think I said India had a low standard of football. Can't get more racist than that.
While Scoop of the day there likes to call me a green @#%&! because I'm irish. That just sums him up tbh. One of his other teams is Rangers so he thinks if they're called orange, the other side are called green. This is entirely bullshit and shows a desperation to be involved in something you've no idea in. He should just stick to wetting his pyjamas and stop pretending to be something he's not imo.

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:35 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
You pity me because I laugh at you? Doesn't make sense poindextor.
A grown man who finds pleasure in stalking others on a internet forum whilst abusing them and laughing at it is pitiful.

Quote:
I think I said India had a low standard of football. Can't get more racist than that..
Racist.

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:36 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
A grown man who finds pleasure in stalking others on a internet forum whilst abusing them and laughing at it is pitiful.

You don't get out much do you son?

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Crumps

legendary saf has seen his arse here to be fair.

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:42 PM
legendary saf

Quote:

You don't get out much do you son?
I actually wonder about yourself.

What the £#%&! is so funny about laughing at your own jokes? Every day? What makes it even odder is the fact that we're hardly degenerates, people have different opinions you know.

I mean, you've even gone as far as hoping me and Sharath die, do you not think that's an embarrassing comment?

Let's be honest, you'd get boxed up if you ever talked to me like this in real life, you're just a internet warrior.

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:43 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
legendary saf has seen his arse here to be fair.
At least I can see it, aswell as my #@&%!.

While all you see is just a load of skin.

Fat piece of shit.

Unread 28-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Crumps

Quote:
At least I can see it, aswell as my #@&%!.

While all you see is just a load of skin. ,

Fat piece of shit.

..and the top of your Mum's head, who incidentally is going a bit bald.

Right right I'll leave it as long as you promise not to box me too.

Seeing your arse big time.

Unread 28-11-2008, 02:14 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

What the £#%&! is so funny about laughing at your own jokes? Every day? What makes it even odder is the fact that we're hardly degenerates, people have different opinions you know.

I mean, you've even gone as far as hoping me and Sharath die, do you not think that's an embarrassing comment?

Let's be honest, you'd get boxed up if you ever talked to me like this in real life, you're just a internet warrior.
What a moron.

Unread 28-11-2008, 02:15 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
What a moron.
He needs to apologise.

Unread 28-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He needs to apologise.
Yeah I think so to.

Come on leg saf, apologise for being a £#%&!er and we'll forgive you.

Unread 28-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Stickman

Quote:

ffs

Unread 28-11-2008, 02:25 PM
borsuk

tbh anyone who sees fit to call good servants of the club @#%&!s/£#%&!ers etc every time there is a minor setback deserves everything he gets. you want a bit more respect, leg saf, you might start right there.

hth

Unread 28-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
tbh anyone who sees fit to call good servants of the club @#%&!s/£#%&!ers etc every time there is a minor setback deserves everything he gets. you want a bit more respect, leg saf, you might start right there.

hth
Best leave it at that as it's spot on.

Unread 28-11-2008, 02:26 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk

hth
Failing that he could apologise, then jump off a cliff.

Unread 28-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
you'd get boxed up if you ever talked to me like this in real life, you're just a internet warrior.

Is that like getting sexed up?
Closed Thread