United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-11-2008, 11:20 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
Like it's up to you to tell him to £#%&! off. He's made a decent football thread and you ballbag, have gone and spoilt it.
£#%&! you Betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Are you Cyber bullying someone you dont know?

How very strange.
What's that supposed to mean? Says the man who's in the army which out numbers and out equips the opposition and blows them up from the sky before they stand and fight.

Unread 26-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy

What's that supposed to mean? Says the man who's in the army which out numbers and out equips the opposition and blows them up from the sky before they stand and fight.

Why are you bringing the army into anything snifter?

Its irrelevant, to say the least.....

Unread 26-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why are you bringing the army into anything snifter?

Its irrelevant, to say the least.....
Why are you suggesting I'm bullying someone and implying I do it often? I don't bully people, I tell people if they piss me off. He pisses me off.

Unread 26-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Why are you suggesting I'm bullying someone and implying I do it often? I don't bully people, I tell people if they piss me off. He pisses me off.

Unread 27-11-2008, 01:06 AM
£#%&! KFC

yep very impressive record can't help thinking it coincides with getting rid of that £#%&!head Heinze

be great when we equal it then beat it this season

looks like we could be the only English team to win their group...Sporting Lisbon, the Greeks or Shakhtar would be nice in last 16

Unread 27-11-2008, 11:40 AM
legendary saf

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
yep very impressive record can't help thinking it coincides with getting rid of that £#%&!head Heinze

be great when we equal it then beat it this season

looks like we could be the only English team to win their group...Sporting Lisbon, the Greeks or Shakhtar would be nice in last 16
That post made me check the tables and £#%&! KFC is spot on,its very likely that all the other English teams will finish 2nd, although i'd say it depends on how serious Atletico Madrid take the game in Marseille, then again on this sort of form its no guarantee that liverpool will beat PSV in Holland either.

Porto will beat Arsenal and Roma will win their game which is at home to put Chelsea 2nd.

Should make for some lovely last 16 ties, while we get utter £#%&!.

Real Madrid is a possibility too, although i'd file them under 'utter £#%&!'.
Closed Thread